Chapter 1

Whispers of the Unveiling

Donghae's  pov

 

One year ago, a truly magical time when I was deeply in love. I was 19 years old and all i did was that I cherished him with all my being, and it seemed like the feeling was mutual until everything shifted. He decided to leave. The reason? He couldn't handle the idea of working under me after I assumed my father's position at our family company. Yes, I am fortunate, being groomed to take over the business in two years. He used to be my father's secretary, balancing work and studies simultaneously. His departure was prompted by his discomfort at the prospect of me becoming his superior. It was painful, but in my heart, I knew his love had faded. I gave him a choice regarding the company, yet he still chose to walk away — Siwon left me. I cried for weeks, concealing my heartache even from my closest friend.

 

Eventually, Kyuhyun discovered the truth behind our breakup. He stood by me for three months, providing comfort that eased my grief. I decided to transfer to SJ University, and now I am in my second year there. Memories flooded back, and tears streamed down my face, lulling me to sleep.

The Next Day:

Upon awakening, I prepared for school, filled with anticipation as new students were expected to arrive. Stepping onto the school grounds, Kyuhyun called.

"Hyung… Where are you?" he asked.

"I'm here at school," I replied.

"Alright… I'll see you in class then… Goodbye," he bid me farewell.

As I entered the classroom, my eyes met those of a mischievous yet charming young man, sparking a sense of optimism within me.

"I have a feeling today will be special," I commented.

"Hehe… A positive outlook," he chuckled.

The entrance of a new student then captured our attention. With vibrant red hair, flawless skin, and a striking jawline, he emanated an undeniable charm.

"Wow, he's captivating… So attractive… I'm drawn to him," my thoughts raced.

"Calm down, mind," I chastised myself internally.

The teacher instructed him to introduce himself to the class. He complied, stating, "Hello, I'm Lee Hyukjae, 20 years old, with a passion for dancing. Nice to meet you all; let's be friends. Call me Eunhyuk."

Directed to sit next to Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk gracefully took his place.

"Hello, I'm Eunhyuk. Nice to meet you," he greeted Kyuhyun.

"Hi, I'm Kyuhyun, and this is Donghae in front of me," Kyuhyun introduced.

"Hi, I'm Donghae. Pleasure to meet you," I extended a warm welcome.

"Likewise," Eunhyuk replied.

As the day unfolded, new friendships blossomed, promising exciting adventures and experiences in the days to come.

End of Ch 1