Cube Party!

Rumble in the CUBE

Everyone in the ‘Cube’ gathered for a huge dinner celebration, its Yang Yoseob’s Private Engagement party. Its the first time that he will introduce his Fiancee to his whole cube family. While everyone is waiting in the long dinning table, including Jiyeon. Yoseob fetch his sweet heart outside to  her all the way to the party.

 

 

HyungSeung: Gayoon-ah! You’ve been so close to sobbie did you already saw her fiancee?

 

Gayoon nods, Papa hong is on the head part of the long dinning table, B2st members are sitting on his right side while 4Minute members are on the left facing them, G.na was with 4Minute’s side same as BtoB members who’s sitting next to their hyung and the other part is where Noh jihoon is sitting.

 

 

Cube Private Party!!! Woo

 

 

“Is she beautiful?” Doojoon stands up then asked.

 

 

Before Gayoon could answer his question Jihyun glared at Doojoon.

 

“I didn’t say anything.” he sat back down.

 

“Nah~ I bet Sohyun is more beautiful” Dongwoon winked at Sohyun who was facing him.

 

“No more winking Maknae!!” Doojoon and Jihyun said in chorus.

 

 

“Haha protective leaders!” G.na laughs at them.

 

“I think B2st hyung’s and 4Minute noona’s are so cute together!” Changsub looks at his hyungs and unnie while saying that.

 

 

“Nae. I wish we could have a couple group too~” Seungjae sighs.

 

“No one is getting a couple! No” Noh Ji hoon eyed his saengs.

 

 

Like a little likd Btob just murmured and quietly agreed, Forcefully.

 

 

 

Papa hong: Having a conversation like this makes me feel that we are one big happy family. I miss you my children! *Smiles*

 

 

“Woooo!! We miss you appa!” They all say in chorus.

 

Except for Jiyeon who was sitting on the right side of papa hong right before the 4Minute girls.

 

 

 

“Hey lady Jiyeon, i hope you’re happy in the cube.” papa hong smiled at her.

 

 

“Ofcourse sir.” She nods and smiles at the same time.

 

 

Somehow she feels that she’s a part of the family.

 

 

 

“Yah Gayoon-ah you said you’ve meet her, come one tell us what she looks like before they arrive” Junhyung exclaim.

 

 

“I’m gonna tell Hara about this!” Jiyoon tease Junhyung.

 

“Yo shut up! *rapper tone*” Junhyung responded.

 

 

They all laugh.

 

 

“Hmm I only met her once, she’s really beautiful and talented.” Gayoon tried to remember.

 

 

“You’re more beautiful Yeobo” Gikwang stares at Gayoon like there’s no tomorrow.

 

 

“So sweet” HyunA commented.

 

 

“Okay love birds, we’re here! You can do that later” Sohyun crashes. Evil maknae here.

 

 

 

“Well, she’s also an artist.” Gayoon continues.

 

“you mean an idol noona?” Ilhoon asked.

 

 

“Nae. She’s under DSP media if i remembered it correctly.” Gayoon nods while she stated that.

 

 

“Wow! That’s awesome” Dongwoon said.

 

“Ye. Besides being idol she’s also schooling and she designs bags and different girls accessories. Hmm she knows how to make soap , perfume, some cosmetics and nail arts. Thats what Yoseob told me.” She explained.

 

 

“wow. Yoseob never told us that!” Hyunseung was amazed.

 

“ye ye” other members agreed except for Gikwang.

 

“you we’re really close, aren’t you?” Doojoon added.

 

They we’re actually messing up with Gikwang, they’re making him feel jealous.

 

 

“yah. Stop it. You might kill him” Gayoon said to the B2st boys because now Gikwang was not talking and he was just staring blankly into space.

 

 

“We’ll when did you met her Gayoon-ah?” G.Na asked.

 

 

“It was way back then, actually she was really a family friend of them. When Yoseob goes home she was his bestfriend there.” She explain clearly.

 

 

“Like you here? Her Fiancee was You version home? Really close.” Dongwoon laughs then high5 with Hyunseung.

 

 

“Yah I said stop it Guys.” HyunA said. Well no one listens to HyunA xD

 

 

Gayoon don’t want to say no more, because she knows Jiyeon is listening.

 

 

“By the way you said she is a idol. What is her positon in her group? Or she’s a solo artist?” Jihyun asked.

 

 

“She’s the leader of her group, a great voice and she also have a very good dancing skills” Gayoon said.

 

 

“Yah. You only met her once, why do you know so much Gayoon ah?” Junhyung asked.

 

 

“Yoseob told me” she answered.

 

 

Then Junhyung and Doojoon laughs, now Gayoon gets it, they’re still messing up with Gikwang who looks like a ghost floating invisibly in the space.

 

 

Gayoon just shakes her head while eyeing the B2st boys.

 

 

“He’re they are” Jihyun was the first to see them coming.

 

Yoseob and JaeKyung walks through the door with each others arms.

 

 

Jiyeon looks at them, like she was watching a red carpet event in slow mo.

 

 

 

They looks so perfect. Indeed she was so beautiful, his fiancee was so beautiful. More beautiful now because she was wearing a elegant dress that is flowing through her perfect figure. 

While Yoseob escorts her with his proud smile, like he was shouting to the whole room the she belongs to him.

 

 

Perfect couple, and she has no place to be.

 

 

She looks around her, she saw that all the cube family we’re happy and congratulating him. What could she wish more~ Her one and only Yoseob is Happy, Everyone in this room is happy. 

 

Except for her.

 

But she should be happy, 

 

 

She should look happy.

 

 

All she wants is to get close and closer to Yoseob, even now it hurt she will do her best to forget all the pain.

 

 

 

All she wants to do is to be with her love, even just its friendship, she just want to be close to him. Thats all she can be, at least that what all she can do.

 

 

Its started with a playful crush, but all she knew that she has a crush on him but now why does it feel so painful if its just only a crush.

 

 

 

‘Is liking can be this hurtful? I thought loving is the one can be this hurtful’ thats what on Jiyeon’s smile while she watches everybody greeting the couple.