Maybe.

Rumble in the CUBE

“What?!!! Jihyun my love and Doojoon-hyung is hugging each other?! But why?! What you don’t know!
you should know ! that’s ur job! Go and find out!”- Yoseob shouted over the phone.

“Yoseob the last shoot for caffeine will be at the 2nd studio, We have to go.” The staff said.

“Okay I’ll be there!” Yoseob shout back and after saying that he got back to his phone.

“you should watch them closer! Report everything to me! Okay? Good.”- then he close his phone.

“*sigh* I should ask Gayoon-noona what happened”- He said worriedly.

 

 

                Jihyun woke up. She stood up and look at Doojoon sleeping, recalling what happen yesterday when they got back. They didn’t talk or should I say she didn’t talk. Doojoon tried to talk to him but she hesitated to reply. She was tired.

She walk to the chair that has a direct view from the beach.

“I wish your my partner in the “Romantic & Idol” or maybe be my husband in a special edition on WGM *sigh*”- she slightly pat her cheeks.

“Nam Jihyun wake up! Don’t dream *bitter smile*.”- she hugged her knees.

For a moment she close her eyes and feel the fresh air.

Her heart was totally  hurt she wish she can just be a numb.

Maybe she can.

She feel warm hands was wrap around her.

She didn’t open her eyes. She think it was just her imagination.
Till she hear a breathe release on her shoulder level.

She open her eyes widely. Shocked who was hugging her. She try to unwrap it but she failed.

“Doojoon what are you doing?” – Jihyun said trying to avoid Doojoon’s eyes.

“lets just stay this way for a moment” – Doojoon’s soft voice whispered at Jihyun’s ears.

In a lil’ time Jihyun was hypnotize by his voice but she automatically wake her self.

“Doojoon let me go! Yeh your doing this probably  because you miss Gayoonie right? Maybe to you it doesn’t mean anything but you know what I feel for you, and now your making me fall for you more. So please now I beg you, let me go”- As Jihyun said the last line her tear drop’s fall down.

Doojoon release her. He hold Jihyun’s shoulder now. Jihyun is not looking at Doojoon while Doojoon was starring at her. You can see the sadness and pain in their eyes. Hurting each other and what hurts most is making people fell what you feel. Hurt them with the same reason why your hurt.

Doojoon stared at Jihyun in a corner. Jihyun can't look at Doojoon directly. 

Doojoon hugged Jihyun once again but this time its tighter.

“Doo---“ Jihyun.

“Jihyun. Please let me love you” – Doojoon said in a flash.

“wha-what?!” – Jihyun pushed him.

“are you crazy?! Yoon Doojoon are you kidding me?”- Jihyun  said.

“I’m hurt your hurt, we look so stupid why can’t we just love each other? *smirk* maybe If I met you before I met Gayoonie maybe I fall inlove with you first. Maybe were both happy now. Maybe were not hurt like this, Maybe—“ Doojoon speech was stopped by Jihyun.

“a nonsense word. MAYBE! Shh. Doojoon your just pity of me nothing else.” –Jihyun

“Maybe shh maybe I’m pity on you and I’m pity of myself too. Why didn’t I met you first? Why can’t I just simply fall inlove with you? You a wonderful girl! No you’re a perfect girl! Every guy in the world wants to be your man! if I didn’t meet Gayoon maybe I’m one of your million suitors”- Doojoon was staring at her.

“that was my question too. *Bittersweet smile*. Why didn’t you saw me first? Why can’t you just fall inlove with me? Why the hell from my million suitors I choose the man who didn’t even dare nor try to look at me even once? *tears dropped*the man I know will never ever love me back, Why did I choose him? Why did I choose you? But the answers were hard right? Its harder than a math problem.”- Jihyun stated straight to Doojoon.

“Let make a new start. *Smile* Sorry I’m so stupid. Let me love you. Let me try to love you, please let me. I want to be happy with you. And forget every bad memories. I don’t want to hurt you, gayoonie, and Gikwang more, I’m tired of hurting myself. I’m not kidding Jihyunnie. Let have a new start. This time I’ll only see you, I’ll only fall inlove with you. Just you. Please think of it. I’m dead serious. And I hope next time I can be happy for Gayoon & Gikwang too.”- Doojoon smile at Jihyun before he walk out the bus.

Jihyun was left stunned and doesn’t know what to react.

Do she have to be happy or sad? Will she agree or not?

Should she just stop and give up so she can stop hurting herself too?

But the fact that she stop won’t lessen her pain.

Or to fight, give it a shot and try what Doojoon said,

Even it can hurt her once more and can be more painfull.

Sorry for my late update readers :D

Do I still have readers? T__T
please support “The Leader’s Couple” J

Show love leave your comment and suggestion! Saranghae! :D

Request a Story: https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/527922/one-shot-cafe-2ne1-4minute-oneshot-superjunior15-cubefamily