CHAPTER 1: A GREAT DAY

FALLEN

 

CHAPTER  1: A Great Day


It's the last day in your college life and tomorrow is your graduation. At the age of nineteen you were as charming and beautiful as a princess.

You came down and saw your parents watching tv. Your mom Taeyeon and your dad Leeteuk were also gorgeous, pretty and handsome. Your like a royal family indeed.

"Eomma, Appa. I will go now." you said and you kissed them.

" Be careful sweetheart." your mom's favorite call to you because of your sweetness and kindness.

"Yah, princess don't come home late okay?" your dad's favorite call to you.

"Arasseo Dad. Bye." you said and head outside and rode a taxi to your school.

You arrived at your school. It was like your in paradise, your school was decorated with beautiful adornments, lush green grass covered each side.

Many students wander around the field and you were looking all aroung for someone.

Then all of a sudden someone taps you on your shoulder. It was Jessica your bestfriend.

"Hey there , where are you going?" she asked.

"I'm going to find you guys but I guess you found me first." you explained and all of you laugh.

"By the way, Where is..."suddenly you stopped.

"I know who's you're looking for. Hahaha!" Kyuhyun said. He is Seohyun's boyfriend

"Stop laughing Kyu, my stomach hurts already. Hahaha." Seohyun said but she continue to laugh.

"He's coming."Tiffany looked at you seriously then she laugh.

All of you sat down at the nearest bench and suddenly darkness filled your eyes. A well-built man wearing a polo covered your eyes with his hands.

"YAAAAHHH! Who is this?! "you screamed so loud that all of the students were now looking at the two of you.

"Sssssh! Please stop screaming.Please" the man said.

You've familiarize the voice of the man and stopped screaming and he slowly take away his hands on your eyes and snatched a kiss on your cheek.

"Donghae, this is you second time snatching a kiss" you said. Donghae is the man you love for the past 3 years until now.

All your friends laugh at the two of you.

"So, guys do you wanna hang ou. My treat." Donghae said.

"Okay." all your friends said.

"Donghae wait." you interrupted them.

"What is it dear?"Hae said.

"Do we have any school works today? Practice or maybe helping them for the big day tomorrow." you said.

"Well we do need to help them andalso we have our last practice." Seohyun explained.

All of your friends nod except for Kyuhyun who is thinking.

Until...

"But.." All of you turn your heads  towards Kyuhyun"..not until 1:00 PM"

"Oh, I forgot that." you said.

All of you laugh.

"Shall we go now?" Hae said.

All of you nod and head to the nearest restaurant. You, Hae and your friends ate and tete-a-tete there.

Until...

"Guys." Siwon said. He is Tiffany's boyfriend and bestfriend of Hae and Kyu.

"What is it?" Tiffany asked.

"Looked at the time!" Siwon said pointing at the clock.

All of you looked at the clock and saw the time. Its already 12:36 PM.

"We need to hurry up." Kyu said.

"Let's go" Hae said .

Donghae grabbed your hans and ran outside the restaurant. All of you hurried and made your way back to school.

"NAE! Were not late thank God." Hae said.

All of you were exhausted and sat down and rest for awhile.Then the practice started and end at 5:00 PM sharp. You went home and saw your parents watching tv again.

"Eomma, Appa, I'm home." you said and you hug them.

"Go eat dinner sweetheart." your mom Taeyeon said.

"After that get some rest princess tomorrow's your big day." your dad Leeteuk said.

You obeyed your parents and after that you decided to end the day. So you went to bed and sleep tight.

~END of Chapter 1~