Please, stay.

Wait for me.

"Oppa!" you ran into his welcoming arms, that were opened wide to you.

Not caring if you were in a crowded train station. You love him and you have waited for him for 1 month to return for his search of a career. His dreams.

"_____-ah, I have missed you so much." He picked you up and spun you around letting his happiness over flow.

You laugh at his reaction and kiss his cheek.

That was his return.

------- 1 year later

Ring Ring.

"Hello?" you picked up your phone.

"Jagia, meet me at the park." Baekhyun answered.

He has been your boyfriend for two years now and everyday he has called you for a good morning rise and a goodnight whisper.

"Why? It looks like it is about to rain bacon." you smiled at what you called him even if you have done that since you guys have started seeing each other.

You looked out the window.

"Pali Pali, Ill be waiting." he told you sweetly and hung up.

"huh?" discombobulated you looked at your phone and went to your room to change.

You ran the rest of the way to the park until you saw him there. Sitting on the swing where you had confessed his love to you and where you had accepted to be his girlfriend.

You crept up behind him, "YAH!" You gave him a shock which caused both of you to laugh.

He took your hand and kissed it. Then pulling you into a warming hug that you haven't had before. A hug that was very warm but burden sum .

"Oppa, it is not like we haven't seen each other in a long time." you tell him letting his hug go but grabbing his hands and swinging them side to side while facing him.

You ran to the swing leaving Baekhyun to push you.

You got your wish and he gently pushed your back asking how your day was, "So, how was your day Jagia?"

"it was very tiring and I missed you," you gripped the swing's chain tightly and he pushed your swing, "you?"

"I got a call." He answered quietly.

"Ah really? From who." you looked up at the sky.

"You remember the time when I was gone for like a month last year?" he continued to push me.

"Yeah what about it." You answered.

"They called me back and I accepted their answer." He said dully.

"OMO, JINJA?" You bounced a little in the swing set's seat as he pushed you.

"I am really happy for you!" you said gleefully.

"Super proud, love!" you continued.

"When are you-" you got cut off.

"I'm leaving today. In 30 mins." He dropped his hands.

You dropped your feet making it dig into the multch right under your feet to cause the friction. You jumped off the swing and looked at him with weak and weary eyes, "What?"

His eyes met yours, too weary and weak.

Your eyes filled up with tears that were so uncalled for and they spilled. Hearing your cry his head went up while you dropped your head down.

He stepped closer to you reaching  to you as you refused to even dare to look up. Grabbing your hand and interlocking it with his and putting it to his chest. pulling you into your second burden sum hug.

Crying into his chest wanting to say something to him. Your last words before he leaves but you can't open your mouth. Let alone lift up your head.

Baekhyun lifts up your head with his hands and looks at your face with tears still streaming down the same path. Your eyes have widened and eyeliner was smeared by he didn't care.

This was the most beautiful time he has ever seen you. "You know," He looked you in the eye, "One day I am going to come back for you and we could have our slow, beautiful montage you have always wanted." he gulped down his tears as he chuckled.

Staying strong.

For you. He kissed your forehead. That was the last kiss you would receive from him. Hugging you, he wiped away your tears with his thumb. Hearing the car pull up in the street.

Wanting to hold on to him forever. He had to go. 

That last second he whispered in your ear, "Wait for me."

The only response you were able to give was, the nod of the head.