Lottery Date (w/ Sehun)

EXO ONESHOT REQUEST (your ideal scenarios) [Temporarily CLOSED]

Name: Lee Kyung Mi
Nickname: Alice because she is half French and half korean
Age: 17
Love interest: Sehun 
Plot summary: It was just after EXO's debut. EXO-K had a fan meeting set up, and each member had to pick a name from ALL the fans out there, from this hat. Each member had already picked theirs. And now it was Sehun's turn. Alice got picked. The fan meeting contest thing was that if you get picked, you get to hang out with that person for the whole day. The people that where not picked where jealous, as for the people who did get picked where happy. At first Sehun was nervous, which was cute. But then, Alice and Sehun found out that they had a lot in common. One thing lead to another and POOF they're dating.


 

 

 

 

 

"Alice, are you sure about this?" Hyemin asked as she tugged on my sleeves. I gave her an assuring smile and nodded.

 

 

"Of course. This is our only chance to meet them eye to eye!" I excitedly exclaimed. "Imagine if you got picked, you'll have a chance to date them for the whole day... THE WHOLE DAY!" 

 

 

'I wish I'll get picked... Sehun... or Luhan... or any of them! Gosh, I promise I'll be a good citizen of this country, just let one of them pick me!' 

 

 

After the coordinator announced that we can finally get in, Hyemin and I fell in line patiently. The line was kind of long as an unexpected number of fans came. My legs were already throbbing in pain when we got inside and looked for a seat. Unluckily for us, the only vacant seat was TOO far away from the stage where EXO was calmly sitting, smiling and waving to the fans.

 

 

"I can't see my baozi's face, aish... I just can see his cheeks! Hmmpft," I heard Hyemin complained. I grinned at her and offered her a lollipop, a thing that won't get lost in my pocket. In my 17 years of existence, lollipops won't disappear from me. I don't know but... I found lollipops addicting.

 

 

The program started, making us fans trmble in excitement. They performed 3 of their songs and did some fan talk. Then after that, the moment we'd all been waiting for finally came: the raffle draw!

 

 

We were given a piece of paper and were asked to write our names on it, fold it in the same way, and put it in a box. I found myself chanting a "mantra" on the piece of paper before I shoot it inside the said box.

 

 

When we were all done, the coordinators get the box, shook it, then placed it at the table in front of EXO members. 

 

 

"Are you excited?" The host asked. I, together with the other fans, squealed in excitement. The boys started to pick one paper. When they were all done, each one grabbed the mic and told us the name they picked. Ten of them already revealed the names. I was already losing hope as my name had not been mentioned yet.

 

 

"The girl that I'll have a date with later is..." Suho said, purposely hanging his words to excite the fans. It didn't fail him as fans' scream grew louder. "Park Joomin." 

 

 

My shoulders fell. Maybe this wasn't my lucky day... or was it?

 

 

"The girl I'll date is Alice Lee." Sehun revealed.

 

 

'Oh. Congratulations to that girl...'

 

 

Huh?! Alice Lee?! Isn't that my name?! I roamed around and saw that no one was walking up the stage. "That's really me?!" I asked myself like an idiot.

 

 

"ALICE! That's you! You were picked! Hurry, go up!" Hyemin said as she pushed me. As I made my way through the stage, I felt the jealous glares of the fans who weren't picked gave me. If only a stare could give off knives, I'll surely be chopped into tiny pieces by now.

 

 

But I didn't mind them as I saw my 'date' giving me a shy smile. Out of my excitement, I hugged him. He was probably shocked with what I did as I felt him stiffen for a while before he hugged me back.

 

 

"Waahhh, thank you for picking me!" I exclaimed.

 

 

"No, thank YOU for coming here." He modestly said. I smiled at him and waved at Hyemin who was busy taking pictures of us.

 

 

The host announced where we could possibly date. He mentioned 12 places, and all of the chosen girls started to choose. I decided to choose Lotte World. 


 

 

 

 

We finally arrived Lotte World after an hour of travel. On the way, Sehun and I tried having a conversation. At first of course, we felt awkward. But since I'm a naturally bubbly person, I managed to ease the tension and awkwardness we felt until it was completely gone. And now that we started riding the rides, laughter couldn't escape from us. We kept on laughing because of our own foolishness.

 

 

After about an hour and a half, we were already done trying all the rides. We were sitting on a bench to rest when I saw a couple with animal hats on their heads. An idea suddenly strucked my head.

 

 

"Sehun oppa, can we have those hats, too? You know, a remembrance for the both of us since I know that this kind of thing won't happen again..." I sadly said as I tried reminiscing all the fun moments with him today.

 

 

Honestly, I could say that this was the happiest day of my life. Aside from the fact that this was my first date ever, I was also with the guy that I like.

 

 

I heard him took a deep breath. He stared at the sky for quite some time, like he was thinking about something that needed to be hardly decided.

 

 

"What about we buy those hats but... we'll still see each other?" He shyly asked, blushing.

 

 

I let out a nervous laugh, not taking what he said seriously. "Yah, don't make me laugh. You want to see me again? Your fans will kill me!" I jokingly answered. But deep inside my heart, I kept on wishing that he was sincere and was telling the truth. 

 

 

"I'm serious. I... I like you. In the short period of time that we spent together, I found the qualities of a girl that I like in you. If you'll just give me a chance, let's make this admiration grow into something bigger."

 

 

I was stunned, not expecting those words to escape from his mouth. Am I just hallucinating? Was I dreaming? But then I looked into his eyes and saw sincerity there. I felt my heart beating so fast. Who was I to reject this guy when I like him as well? I smiled and gently pinched his cheeks.

 

 

"If you're that persistent then.. Sure! Just make sure you're the one who'll always pay, okay." I jokingly said that made the both of us laugh. Sehun then messed up my hair and told me to get up as we will buy the hats that I like.

 

 

We went to a store and went in. People seemed to recognize Sehun as they started going around him asking for an autograph and a picture-taking. Minutes passed and I started to grow impatient so I decided to pick a hat on my own.

 

 

"Wow.. So cute," I said as I lifted a rabbit hat and put it on my head. "Yeah, it looks good on us!" Sehun suddenly said that made me jumped off my place.

 

 

"Hey, you startled me!" I exclaimed as I jokingly hit his arm. He, on response, gave me a "peace" sign. Then I noticed the hat that he was wearing.

 

 

"You chose that tiger hat?" I asked.

 

 

Sehun grinned. "Yeah. So I can always protect my rabbit from attackers since she's weak."

 

 

"Yah! I'm not weak!" I said as I started to beat him up. He playfully dodged my attacks and tried to catch my hands.

 

 

"Sehun oppa, is she your girlfriend?" We heard a tiny voice asked. We looked down and saw a girl kid about 5 years of age. I smiled at her and offered her one of my lollipops.

 

 

"Yup. She's pretty, right?" Sehun answered as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. The kid nodded while I blushed.

 

 

"Yup! Unnie, be nice to oppa or I'll get him from you, arasseo?" The kid said before she waved goodbye when her mom called her. I was speechless. Did just a kid threaten me?

 

 

I looked at Sehun who was grinning while his eyes were following the kid. He then looked at me and winked. "The kid already warned you. Be nice or I'll be hers."

 

 

I smacked his head with the toy that I just randomly grabbed.

 

 

 

END.


 

A/N: the ending is.. is.. *sigh* sorry! I couldn't think of anything to put. hahaha :)

Sehun's story again on the next chapter.. :))

 

And OH! I put a trailer on the description box^^ Watch if you want :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

HaHaHa!!!