Amazing Counterpart (w/ Kris)

EXO ONESHOT REQUEST (your ideal scenarios) [Temporarily CLOSED]

Name: Kim Jaehyun
Age: 19
Love interest: Kris
Plot summary: EXO-M went to Taiwan to continue their training. Over there, they had to use the practice room near their dorm. One day, they met up with a group of girls (who was also fans of EXO) who was practicing their dance. Jaehyun was the maknae of the group and also the tallest (178cm). Soon the girls and EXO-M became friends and practiced together. Jaehyun did Kris's part and Kris thought that she was amazing. So one thing lead to another...


 

"Alright, girls! Fix yourselves up and go to the practice studio within 20 minutes. Be sure to look pretty, okay?" Their manager said and gave them a wink. He was also grinning suspiciously. They looked at each other with a confused look.

 

"Manager Won seems weird. Did he just wink?" Yesha asked.

 

"And why should we look pretty? We'll just be going to practice and shed some sweat anyway..." Yuri said, uninterested.

 

"Besides, we're all already pretty." Jaehyun jokingly added, then they all laughed and started to fix themselves up. They wore their usual practice outfits: sweat shirt, jogging pants, and sneakers. They also didn't bother to  put on some make-up. They just put some powder on their faces. 

 

They went to their practice studio nearby and started to do stretchings. When they were already done, they started practicing their dance. They were so into it that they didn't notice 6 handsome men enter the room. The music stopped and they were still doing their last pose when they heard people's claps. They looked at where the sounds came from. And what shock it gave them, especially to Jaehyun who even blinked for several times just to make sure if it was real, when they saw the smiling faces of EXO-M beside their grinning manager.

 

'EXO-M!!!!'

 

Soon, loud gasps and fangirling squeals can be heard. They were so shocked. Meanwhile, though feeling ecstatic, Jaehyun's face was calm. She didn't gasp or squeal, she just warmly smiled at them. They decided to go near them and greet them.

 

"Waahhh... Baozi oppa!!!" Yesha exclaimed as she pinched Xiumin's cheeks. He was her favorite since their debut.

 

"Panda Tao!!! Can I hug you?" Yuri excitedly asked. Tao nodded and he hugged her lightly that made Yuri blush.

 

"Chen oppa, can I hug you too?" Rian shyly asked.

 

"Luhan gege you look younger than me!" Gayeon said, the second maknae of the group. Luhan smiled and messed her hair.

 

"Lay oppaaaaaaaaaaa~~" Hyojin shyly said, head bowing down from embarrassment of not putting on some make-up.

 

Meanwhile, Jaehyun gave Kris a welcoming smile and greeted him. "Hello, Kris oppa." She simply said.

 

"Hello, Miss...?" Kris asked while Looking straight into her eyes. She wanted to melt at that moment!

 

"Aigoo, girls! Have some manners and introduce yourselves first before you fangirl, okay? Kids these days..." Manager Won suddenly interrupted, shaking his head in amusement. 'I really already expected this to happen, though...' He thought.

 

Once they were done introducing themselves, both of their managers explained why EXO-M was there. EXO-M will have a showcase in Taiwan some time soon and they will be practicing with them. Their group will also  have a special participation so they will need to practice together.

 

"What kind of special participation?" Jaehyun couldn't help but to ask.

 

EXO-M's manager fixed his eyeglasses first before he answered. "You'll be performing along with them. We tried mixing girls' voices on one of their songs, and it sounded great so we decided to tag you along with the showcase. You can do that, right?"

 

An "oooohhh..." sound escaped their mouths. They all nodded their heads in agreement.

 

"So starting today until next week, you'll be going to practice with them until you finally learn their dance moves. I believe the singing part is too easy for you." The manager continued.

 

Jaehyun felt like someone was staring at her so she looked onto Kris' direction, and she was so shocked to see him looking at her intently so she bowed her head. She can feel the heat in her whole face.

 

"Jaehyun-ah, are you okay? Your face is too... reddish," Rian whispered as she softly shook Jaehyun's arm. 

 

"I-I'm okay. I just feel so hot in this room." She lied. 

 

"EXO-M already know what to do, so we'll be leaving the both of you now while we buy your lunch. Kids, be good, okay?" Manager Won said as he stood up and headed towards the direction of the door, EXO's manager on his back. Awkwardness was what they first felt when the two left the room. To ease the tension, Kris stood up and started to talk.

 

"We both have 6 members, so we will have our counterparts from your group." Kris said as he brought out a small piece of paper from his pocket and read. "Yesha and Xiumin, Hyojin and Lay, Yuri and Tao, Rian and Chen, Luhan and Gayeon, and Jaehyun and me. Please stand beside them," He instructed.

 

The girls diligently stood beside their partner, unable to hude their excitement. Jaehyun on the other hand wasn't feeling any excitement; she felt nervous and she didn't know why. Her heart beat was racing and she didn't like it.

 

"Hey, are you nervous? I don't bite, you know." Kris asked her in amusement. Jaehyun let out an embarrassed laugh. 

 

"W-who's nervous here? I'm excited, you know!" She comically blurted, making Kris smile so wide.

 

"If so, then let's start?" 

 

"Sure!" 

 

After a while of practice, Jaehyun finally got used to Kris' presence. For straight 2 hours, Kris taught her all what she needed to learn. He was surprised at how Jaehyun learned and memorized ALL the dance moves in just a short period of time.

 

"Yah, Jaehyun-ssi," Kris called her while she was gulping her water since it was break time. She looked at her with a questioning look, unsire as to why he called her. Did she do something wrong?

 

"Yes, sunbae?" She asked.

 

"Cut the 'sunbae' thing. I told you, just call me Kris." He answered and offered her a new bottle of water. Jaehyun smiled and gladly accepted the water.

 

"Right. Kris. So why did you call me?"

 

Kris scratched the back of his head which Jaehyun found cute. He looked like a shy school boy. "I was just wondering... how did you manage to memorize all what I taught you so quickly? You amuse me, you know." 

 

Jaehyun let out a chuckle and pinched his cheeks. "Aigoo you're so cute..." Kris smiled. "It's because I'm an endangered specie, you know." 

 

Jaehyun wasn't prepared with what Kris did. He leaned his face closer to her and suddenly kissed her cheek! She was dumbfounded, unable to find the right words to say. "K-Kris..."

 

"Then how about that endangered specie and I have a date later?" He mischieviously asked while grinning.

 

"Did I just hear a date later? Hyung, tag me along!" Chen suddenly said out of the blue. 

 

"Me too! Please go to a mall so I can look for new gucci bags~" Tao said as he clasped his hands together, a sign of excitement.

 

"We wanna go too!" The girls said in chorus.

 

"You're the girl, Jaehyun-ah! Go girl!" Yuri teased, grinning at them. They saw that all of their members were looking at them with smiles on their faces.

 

The surprised Kris and Jaehyun, who didn't know that the people around them could hear their conversation, just stared at each other and laughed. Jaehyun then stood up and knocked all of her members' and EXO-M's foreheads one by one.

 

"Who told you you can come to our date, huh... If  you wanna come, you will pay for our expenses then..." She tried to acted angry, but since she wasn't a good actress, she ended up laughing.

 

"Wait!" Kris suddenly shouted, making all heads turn to him. "Does that mean... you agree to have a date with me?"

 

Jaehyun slowly nodded her head, giving Kris a thumbs-up sign.

 

The girls and the boys started whistling. Soon, the studio was full of noise caused by their nonstop teasings. The two managers rushed inside, unable to comprehend what was happening.

 

"WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE?" Manager Won shouted to catch the kids' attention. The noise seized and the only thing that could be observed was the mischievous smiles on their  faces that made the two managers more suspicious.

 

"A soon wedding, Manager Won." Lay playfully answered.

 

Having the gut feeling that the kids won't tell the truth, the two managers had nothing more to do aside from sighing and shaking their heads and commanded them to continue their practice.

 

"Don't forget our date later..." Kris whispered to her ear before they started their practice. Jaehyun nodded and smiled lovingly at him.

 

'Something's wrong with these two...' Manager Won thought as he kept an eye on the 'soon-to-be' couple.

 

 

 

 

 

END.


candyforlove, I hope you like it^^

 

A/N: hoho~ I posted it right after I finished. I haven't reviewed it yet (well I don't re-read all my works hahaha :D)