White Day & The Super Hot Transfer Student

Say It & I'll Kill You

          " Rin I don't wanna go to school today !! If I go to school today, I think I might go crazy.!! " Byul said to Rin with pleading eyes.

          " Yah!!! Why the hell did you say that ?? Don't you know I'll be lonely without you ???" Rin said looking sad and pleading eyes.

         " But But !!! Today is white day !! If I go to school then I'll be surrounded by the guys who want to give things and you know me. I can't blow off just like that at them. If I do then it will turn out to be a huge disaster !!! Byul said in the verge of crying.

         " Oh !! Okay, but still you need to go to school. I'll always be by your side so please don't worry to much " Rin said while smiling.

         The twins went to school together. They entered the class and studied until lunch time.

         Byul and Rin went to the locker. Both of them were speechless. When they saw a huge pile leaning over their locker.

~ Byul P.O.V ~

        OMG !! What the hell?? Why is there so many chocolates and letters in my locker ??? I thought as I scanned my locker.

~ Rin P.O.V ~

         OMO!! I've got so many chocolates and love letters. WHOA..... Byul lockers is packed with everything. I thought as I looked at Byul as she opened her locker.

~End of Byul and Rin P.O.V~

         " Yo !! Let's go and have our lunch !! " Rin said to Byul, trying to cheer Byul up.

        " Yeah....... "Byul said weakly. Still looking at the pile of chocolates and love letters in her locker.

         After lunch they entered the classroom and was even more suprised when they saw what's on Byul's desk.

          There was even more chocolates,love letters and a teddy bears. A huge teddy bear with a black big eyes." The teddy bear is sooo cute !!! " They both claimed.

          " Omo !! I have to go and pick up something that I left in the car " Byul said to Rin as she dashed out of her classroom.

~ Byul P.O.V ~

           How the hell did I forget about that damn thing. I mumbled as I ran towards our car.

          I don't wanna meet those idiots. I really wish that those jerks didn't notice that I'm all alone.

~ End of Byul P.O.V ~

          A group of boys were following Byul since she got out of the class alone. They ran to her and surrounded her when she was walking back to the class after getting her things from the car.

          " What are you going to do to me ??? " Byul asked in a little scared voice that she faked.

          " Byul !!!! Please accept our love to you !!!! " said all the boys suddenly. While giving out various things to Byul. Byul just stood there shocked and mortified.

~ Someone else P.O.V ~

           " Why are there so many guys crowding over there?" wondered Doo Joon. Unable to ignore, he walks towards the crowd and looked over a guys shoulder. There was a girl with long black with little shades of brown hair standing in the middle. Her face was bent and she looked petite. I looked around and saw the guys who were crowding all over her, were holding chocolates all wrapped up in all kinds of wrappers. They were trying to give it to the girl who was caught trapped in the middle of the crowd. The girl did not even touch any of the guys chocolates. She completely ignored it and tried to walk off but the guys didn't allow her to get away from the crowd.

          " Man! I feel so sorry for that girl..." Doo Joon thought. Then the girl looked up and glared at everyone surrounding her. When Doo Joon saw her, he felt his heart skip a beat.

          " Why am I feeling like this?" thought Doo Joon. With that thought, he broke away from the crowd and walked off towards the principal's office to register himself. Or at least that was what he thought. The only problem he has now was that he didn't know where the hell the principal office was located.

          " Oh my God ! Do I have to do this ??? " Doo Joon thought.

~ End of Someone Else P.O.V ~

          " Um .... excuse me !! Can someone please show me where the hell is the principal office ??" Doo Joon asked the crowd.

           The guys looked at him and Byul quickly and swiftly escaped from the crowd and went to him.

          " Oh !! Are you the new transfer student ??" Byul asked. " I'll guide you to the principal's office," Byul offered.

         Byul and Doo Joon walked away from the crowd. The guys were so shocked to see Doo Joon. They were amazed and petrified by Byul's voice and warm smile.

           " Oh!. Thank god " Byul said with a sigh following after they walked far enough from the crowd.

            Byul led him to the principal's office and bowed to him before leaving him in front of the principal office and quickly walked away to her classroom.