F i n a l ;

Our Rainy Story [Chan Yeol Oneshot] // ☂

"Hey!" 

I turned around and Chan Yeol was waving at me with a big smile. 

"Yes?" I raised an eyebrow at him. I was standing by the door and he was about 10 feet away from me. 

He ran up to me, "it's raining out there, do you have an umbrella?"

I shook my head and was about to go outside, but he grabbed my arm, "wait!" 

"Yes?" 

He blushed, "I don't have an umbrella either, but we can put this case over our heads!" 

I giggled. That was a stupid idea. 

"Chan Yeol, that's kind of-"

"Stupid?" he answered for me. I slightly nodded trying not to be mean. 

"I know," he rubbed the back of his neck, "but you don't want to get soaked, do you?"

"Nope." I shook my head. He grinned, "then let's do this!" 

I smiled a bit and headed out of the door with him. He carried the case over our heads and it looked silly. 

We still got wet since he was so tall and I barely got covered.

My bus was all the way at the end and I groaned. Suddenly, he grabbed my hand and ran. I felt a wave of electricity travel to my heart, but not literally. I'd die.

"Hey, isn't your bus up there?!" I asked, taking a slight glance at his bus which was on the opposite end. He nodded, "but I should take you to your bus first."

We arrived at my bus and he smiled.

We were both soaked from head to toe.

"I'll see you later, buddy!" He winked at me and ran back to his bus.

I smiled and walked onto the bus, earning disgusted glares from people because I was wet and dirty.

I shook it off and sat down in my seat.

 

It was so worth getting wet in the rain.

Especially with Park Chan Yeol. 


My little oneshot story. My vocabulary is poor, haha. I'm not being so descriptive, sorry about that. ^^"