Kingkas (EXO)

What is love?

 

Kaylie's pov
I introduced myself to the class and afterwards went to my seat which is next to Jongup. I didnt really pay attention in the class since the subject is english and i already learned all of the topics from my old school. Jongup and I just talk for the whole time and wait for the class to end. Little did we know that we were childhood bestfriends. "So that's why you look so familiar to me, jonguppiee~" that's what i call him before and i know he gets irritated when i call him that. "Yah! Don't call me that anymore you should atleast respect me. I'm older than you for 3 months. Call me 'oppa'" i blushed at the thought  "Arraso jongupiee o-oppa" i chuckled "That's better" he laugh. 
Soon class ended and it's time for lunch. "Jihye-- i mean Kaylie, do you want to have lunch with me and my friends? I'll introduce them to you." I nodded "I'll put these things to my locker first and i'll go look for you at the cafeteria" "Okay"
I immediately stood up from my seat and went to my locker. On my way, "OPPA SARANGHAE!""omg, kai is so hot""se hun you're so handsome!" i could heard girls fangirling over someone-- being the curious girl, i tried my best to get some clear view to from the crowd of girls. Then I saw group of guys walking in the hallway. I have to admit that they're good looking but I'm really not into those things like what these girls usually do. So I turned my back and proceeded to my locker. 
Kai's pov
*did that girl just ignore us?* i thought "hyung is that girl new here?" i pointed at the girl who just turned her back from us. Suho looked at the direction he was pointing "maybe. I havent seen her before though." I smirked and thought *i'll get you soon* "Yah, Kai we know what you're thinking. Tsk tsk such a playboy" Baekyun hyung said to me "I think she's interesting" i smirked again. The others just shook their heads and wished me goodluck "I don't think she's an easy target." Chanyeol hyung added. *You'll fall for me for sure*