WHAT?!

What is love?

 

 
Kaylie's POV
"Kaylie, we have something to tell you" my dad said
"what is it, dad?" i asked him
"we'll be moving back to korea for four years, Kaylie. Since our company will be opening a new building there 
and me and your dad needs to look after it. You'll be studying there too. Didn't you tell us that you want to go back there someday?" mom said
"WHAT?!?!? I mean yes i do like to go back to Korea but living there for 4 years? You gotta be kidding me" i was so shock about the sudden announcement. "but what about my friends here and-"
"No buts, kaylie." she got cut off by her mom "You should be happy because you'll see your childhood friends and cousins again" she added "We'll be leaving the Philippines in two weeks. We're still going to visit here during summer breaks, no need to worry" her mom smiled at her. 
I know i will  never win over my parents. With a frustrated sigh i agreed "Oh okay". "Good. Now pack your things already so you could still spend some time with your friends" mom said.
I drag my feet to my room and started packing my things. 
 
 
I just spent the next two days with my friends and bid my advance goodbyes to them. 
**************************************
The day has finally come and i'll be leaving this place. We arrived at the airport and after a few minutes we have departed.
I fell asleep during the flight and for about 2-3 hrs we have arrived at our destination.
*Hello, Korea! I'm BACCCCCCKKKK!*
 
 
At our house
"You'll be going to school tomorrow" my dad suddenly said. My eyes widened
and i look at my dad "Why so soon? I just arrived. I thought I'll visit my old friends?" i pouted.
My dad just laugh at me and handed me the things i needed for school and left me.
*NEW SCHOOL, HERE I COME!*