[13] - Housekeeper ♥

A Fangirl's Diary 3: Piggy's Revenge

 

 
 
 
 
 

A Fangirl's Diary Season 3 [Piggy's Revenge]

Chapter 13

 
 
 
 
[A/N: Hello, Guys. Again, I want to thank all of you. Your wonderful comments makes me smile and completes my day. Please never ever be tired on supporting my fiction. For those who's been with me ever since this story is published, (and with my other stories as well) I am so thankful and I am planning to give you Christmas Gifts. Just give me time to think of what the gift will be. *winks* Anyways, update here. ]
 
 
***
 
 
 
Yoora's POV
 
 
 
"Noona, are you sure about this? Can you do it?" Yoojin, my younger brother asked me.
 
 
I smiled at him and ruffled his hair.
 
 
"Of course, Yoojin. Noona is strong. Can you see these biceps?" I showed off and curled my arms.
 
 
"Those are fats. Not biceps." He teased.
 
 
"You---brat! Come here!" I yelled playfully while laughing.
 
 
"Catch me if you can, Noona." He ran away.
 
 
"Yoojin, don't play with your Noona. You know she shouldn't be exhausted." - Mom.
 
 
"You'll be dead meat once I caught you. So you better run fast." I warned him, ignoring what Mom said.
 
 
"Your brother is so nasty. He's concerned about you, Yoora. He's just shy to admit it." - Dad.
 
 
"He should be. I'll hit him if he's not concerned about me."
 
 
Yoojin and I quarrel a lot.
But there are some instances that his concern for her sister naturally shows.
 
 
"Jaljjayo, Umma, Appa. I might be late for work." [I'll be going, mom, dad.]
 
 
"Can you do it, Yoora? Maybe you need to rest more."
 
 
"Dad, I can handle myself. Plus, its just house hold chores. I can manage. I'll be going now~" I kissed Mom and Dad then headed off.
 
 
 
***
 
 
"Hello, may I speak with Jinri-ssi?"
 
 
(Speaking. May I know who this is?)
 
 
"Jinri-ssi! Its me, Yoora. Remember?"
 
 
(Oh, hey. Of course, I do remember. Drop the formalities, Yoora. Call me Unnie, okay? What made you call?)
 
 
"About your Job Offer, Unnie. Im ready to do it.When can I start?"
 
 
(Is that so? Thank goodness you accepted the job. We badly need a house keeper. You can start now.)
 
 
"Now? But I dont know where.."
 
 
(Where are you now? I'll fetch you.)
 
 
"Here at ***** Park, Unnie. At the phone booth."
 
 
(Okay. Wait for me there.)
 
 
***
 
"Unnie! Yeogi~" I shouted and waved at Jinri Unnie. ( Yeogi = Here )
 
 
 
"Let's go, Yoora." She smiled.
 
 
* In The Car
 
 
"Here, they're the boarders of the dorm." Unnie handed me her Tab and I saw a bunch of attractive guys.
 
 
"Who are they, Unnie? Why are they so handsome?"
 
 
"They're Infinite. I guess you should know about them more. Try researching about them."
 
 
"Okay. I will, Unnie."
 
 
"Im their manager."
 
 
---
 
 
"Here we are." - Jinri Unnie.
 
Im so amazed.
This place is so beautiful.
And High-tech.
 
 
"You can start cleaning, Yoora. You can use the vacuum cleaner."
 
 
"Uhhh.. Unnie? I dont know how to use things other than the broom and dust pan. Those cleaning materials are what we have at home. Hehehe. Sorry."
 
 
"Its okay, Yoora. I'll teach you. Come here."
 
 
---
 
 
"This place is so big, Unnie." I said as I sat at the expensive couch.
 
 
"It sure is. But this place is just used at night. The boys are busy practicing and guesting at different TV Programs."
 
 
"I see~ That's why the dust is kinda thick. Where are they, Unnie?"
 
 
"They're asleep. Its their free day today. Those boys spend their free day in bed because they always lack in sleep. "
 
 
"Why?"
 
 
"They practice for 10 hours a day."
 
 
"10 hours? Isnt that too long?"
 
 
"No, its not. They have to work hard especially in practicing. They're known for their syncronized dancing. They have to work hard for it."
 
 
"That must be so tiring."
 
 
---
 
 
"Noona? You're already here?"  A cute looking boy came out of a room, rubbing his eyes.
 
 
Kyeopta~
 
 
"Oh, Sungjong-ah. Are the others awake too?"
 
 
"Ne, Noona. They're at Sunggyu Hyung's room."
 
 
"Tell them to come out. Im going to introduce someone."
 
 
"Arasseo~" The cute guy lazily ran back at the room where he came out.
 
Few seconds later, 6 boys came out of the room.
 
 
"She's the new house keeper, Guys. Introduce yourselves."
 
 
"Hello, Im Sunggyu. The leader." The guy with cute eyes said.
 
 
"Sungjong imnida~" The cute guy a while ago beamed happily.
 
 
"Im Dongwoo." - Guy with green hair.
 
 
"Hoya." - Muscular guy wearing a sleeveless shirt.
 
 
"Im Sungyeol. Nice to meet you~" - Guy with mid-long hair.
 
 
"Hello, Im Woohyun." - Handsome Guy with cute eye smile.
 
 
"Nice to meet you all. Im Yoora." I bowed.
 
 
"Clean soul. Checked." The Hoya Guy said and walked away, with his hands on his pocket.
 
What is his problem?
Weird and snobbish.
 
"Never mind Hoya. Where's L?" - Jinri
 
 
"He's still asleep." - Sungyeol Guy.
 
 
"Sungjong-ah, wake him up."
 
 
"Aish! Me again?!" Sungjong complained but still obliged.
 
 
"How old are you, Yoora-ssi?" Woohyun asked.
 
 
"Im sixteen years old, Woohyun-ssi."
 
 
"What is it, Noona?" A guy came out of the room. I cant clearly see because of his messy hair.
 
 
"Come here, L." - Jinri Unnie.
 
 
When he was closer, I saw his face.
Hmm, pretty attracti----
 
 
"The cocky guy!" I said, pointing my index finger on him.
 
He just rolled his eyes.
 
 
"Oh, you know him, Yoora? She's the guy Im telling you. My friend who saved you." - Jinri Unnie
 
 
"Mwo?! Hiiiiiiiiiim?! That cocky guy? Maldo Andwae." (That's ridiculous)
 
 
I heard him scoffed,"As if its a big pleasure saving you."
 
 
SEE HOW COCKY HE IS?!!
 
 
♥♥♡♡♥♥♡♡
 
 
 
[A/N: Uhhh. Long enough. XD Pardon me, Guys. I update using my phone so its kind of hard.]
 
 
COMMENT | SUBSCRIBE | UPVOTE