I've heard of you.

The nonexsistent you.

Sometimes forever isn't as long as we want it to be. And sometimes we say things we don't mean. Or maybe it's just fate that decides what path we took, who we fell in love with, who we hated. It was fate, blame it on fate.

I never planned for this. I didn't plan to fall in love with him. Nor did I ever think I'd spill my feelings for him like that. It was like he made me his puppet. A puppet for his love.

I never felt love like this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Have you heard what Jay Park did at the party Saturday?!" Naeun sat at the lunch table as her friends raved over a guy Naeun barely even knew. He was really the play boy of the school. Naeun didn't know the guy, she only knew of him. She'd seen him around school. Everyday was a new girl attached to his arm, and kissing up on him. Typical. A playboy would do that. Naeun wasn't even interested in things like this.

The only thing Naeun would be interested in was the drinking at parties and losing herself within the crowd. And it seemed as if he was at the same party with Naeun. But somehow Naeun didn't remember him being there, it could have been because she had a little too much to drink that night. She remembered swimming, getting her shots of vodka and tequila, the burning sensation in . Telling her friend not to use a chaser because it was for . "What did he do, again?" Naeun asked. She was curious. Was he really there and Naeun just looked over him, or maybe she just couldn't remember what happened.

"I heard he fell in love." Bomi smirked at Naeun. "Weren't you there too? I heard this girl just swept him off his feet and he was trying all night to get her attention, but she would barely give him all her attention." Naeun tilted her head. "Tch. The playboy... falling in love or something? I bet he was just really drunk." Naeun replied, sitting back in her seat and attending to her nails as the girls at the table kept talking about how they wish they were the girl the famous Jay Park would be in love with.