The Red Luggage Bag

Stars and Satellites

 

Being a late riser by nature, the bustling Incheon Airport was too much for her at quarter past five in the morning. Sporting a long white tank top and shorts, layered by a long red cashmere cardigan and red booties, Na Yoon Baek casually sauntered through the crowd along with three stunningly handsome men. At first glance, you'd think she is some rich young lady with her bodyguards. The kinship they share is like those of siblings which is why they look after her like how an older brother would to a maknae. Today is extra special, though. When Seung Hyun lost to a 300 meter race with Siwon, he agreed to carry Na Yoon's luggage. They all know that she packs her bags like she's bringing the entire house. 

"Why did she have to carry three luggage bags? Did she load these bags with rocks? Why are these so ing heavy?" Seung Hyun hissed. He was already half pissed as he pulled the last and lightest red trolley out of the counter. "Sunbae, hurry up!" She called teasingly at him while Dong Hae and Siwon roared with laughter behind her. The moment he was standing right in front of her, he ducked his head inches away from her face. "Sunbae, huh? You still had the guts to call me sunbae after making me carry all these?" He said in a deep low voice. He wasn't really serious. He was just trying to scare her. Wide-eyed, she could neither retort nor breathe. Seung Hyun up close is just a little too striking. She will never get used to it. Blushing is an anticipated occurrence at this point. Thankfully, a disturbing voice cuts the confab, helping her to save face. 

Both of them turned to a tall man in brown leather jacket, black shirt, dark washed jeans and black leather shoes. "Ajusshi!"  He yelled while rushing towards them. "Ajusshi!" 

"Ya, hyung, I think he's referring to you." Dong Hae tapped his shoulders as he eyed the man running to their direction. 

"Ahjussi, I'm sorry but I think you took the wrong bag." Kyuhyun placed his hands at either side of his waist. He was panting when he pointed at his bag, the lightest bag.

"Say that again." Seung Hyun uttered in an irritated voice. 

Na Yoon stepped forward and politely said, "Hi, I think sunbae-nim picked the wrong bag. We're really sorry to trouble you." Her monotonous voice gets quite confusing.

"Ah, it's nothing really. We're not in a hurry, anyway." Kyuhyun replied. He took his luggage handed by Seung Hyun. 

"I'm really sorry. I was the one who took it. I didn't notice." Seung Hyun muttered. "And oh, I think we're around the same age. I dyed my hair white. Just saying." Seung Hyun's mouth curved into an ironic smile, cunningly exhibiting his chagrin.

"Yeah, I noticed." He merrily responded. "See you around, hyung!" He smiled genuinely which made the entire situation lighter, then he ran to the other direction.

"Tsk. Aish!" A dispirited Dong Hae sighed. "If only that guy didn't interfere, I would've seen a good show." He whispered to Siwon to which both of them quietly laughed about. 

"Let's hurry up! Unnie is waiting." Heedless to the men's prattles, she starts walking towards the waiting area wherein her friend is waiting.

   

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   

Heechul coyly watched Kyuhyun run across the airport grounds and waited 'til they found his car before he unleashed the blabbermouth in him. "Ya! What was that? We're not in a hurry, anyway?" Heechul repeated the his last line, sarcastically. "Do you have any idea what kind of trouble I got into just so I could pick you up here?" Couldn't blame him, though. He faked a terrible headache, cancelled all his appointments the entire day and asked his driver to drive him to the hospital. He knows the driver will report to his father. Before reaching the expressway, he asked his driver to get off the car just so he could fetch Kyuhyun from the airport and give him a little briefing before the board meeting. 

"Sorry, hyung." He could've snapped back but he lost all his energy on the airplane that he couldn't deal with an annoyed Kim Heechul. He loaded his luggage bags to the passenger's seat.

"You should be." Heechul wasn't surprised at his friend's meekness. Ugh! That board of meeting is such a theif of joy. Since being a good hyung is one of his expertise, he changed to topic into something less serious. "So… Is she hot?" 

"What the hell, hyung?" He bursted out laughing. "I was just being nice. I am generally nice to everyone."

"She probably is. There are only two instances wherein you stay 'nice' despite the inconvenience they caused you. One, it is when you need someone from them. Two, if she is hot. Stop lying." They both burst out laughing. 

"Yeah, she is. She actually looks like a model." He finally admitted. "Didn't you notice her?"

"Really? Jessica will be introducing her new line of clothes this week. Who knows? We may find her there." Heechul recalled an invitation from a fashion designer friend. 

"I don't think it's necessary." Kyuhyun replied in a matter-of-fact manner.

"Why?" He was drawn back from opening the door to the front seat.

Kyuhyun pointed at Jessica who is cheerfully hugging and greeting Na Yoon and her friends.

"I have an idea…" Heechul said with a mischievous grin plastered on his face.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:  Annyeong! Omo! Thanks for reading the first chapter. So how do you find it? I'd be very happy to hear from you. Please do subscribe if you like my story. Heeee! :) -Brizo