INKIGAYO

It Has To Be You

'Put Your Hands Up'..

 

The song ended.All of 2PM member going to backstage.They were so tired."Arghhh...i'm so tired right now...i want water...Junho~ahh please get me some mineral water!' said Taecyeon to Junho.After a minute,"Hyung,this is for you and this is for me" said Junho.The both of them drink the water.The other member are busy talking to each other.

      While they were busy talking together,suddenly they heard a someone knocked their preparation room and then "Anyeonghaseyo,SNSD imnida" said the Snsd leader Taeyeon."Ohhh,Anyeonghaseyo tooo" said 2PM back..All the guys in 2PM greet the Snsd member."Can I know why are you guys come to our preparation room?" ask Wooyoung..The SNSD leader said " We came here to give our album to you all as a gift".."Thank you very much" said all of 2PM members.After a while,SNSD in the 2PM preparation room,they going back to their room.

      "They are so beautiful" said Taecyeon ,Junho,Wooyoung, Junsu, Chansung and Nichkhun." I can feel my HEARTBEAT right now" said Wooyoung.All of 2PM members laugh at him.Then,they all continue makeup and changing the clothes.All of them are going to their solo activity.Taecyeon,Junho and Wooyoung were going for variety show, meanwhile Nichkhun,Chansung and Junsu were going for CF.

 

Sorry!! I didn't have idea when i wrote this story...However,i hope you all can enjoy read my story..  smiley