finish

LOVE BOUGHT BY MONEY (one shot)

CYNDI'S P.O.V.

"Capture the running away bride" The guards said. "Bride?! Dont joke around I'll find a boyfriend and go on lots off date, then become a bride." I declared. "Please Mistress Cyndi, return to the room." the maids and butlers asked. "NO WAY" I protested, I was currently at the edge of the window, trying to escape a marriage reception which I'll be the bride. "Mistress Cyndi, it's dangerous there!" "I'll return if you cancel the wedding" I shouted. Suddenly I slip and fell from the 10th floor. Some of the maids shouted, I really thought that I was going to die. But it looks like someone caught me in mid-air. "Looks like my bride is very active today." said Jiro Wang. " DON'T JOKE AROUND!! LET ME GO!! WHO WOULD WANT TO BE YOUR WIFE?!" I shouted. " Are you sure you want me to let go? Don't you remember we're in mid-air?" I suddenly remembered and spontaneously said " Please don't let me go!!". Jiro, Jiro Wang the honest and handsome heir of the Wang company. He has already entered the financial world and is called a genius despite his young age. I, Cyndi Wang(Wer'e not related at all.) was bought by him as he paid my fathers debt worth 10 million. "Are you ready to sleep my wife?" I was sitting on a luxurious bed and Jiro had just entered the room. As he came nearer, I shouted " Dont touch me!!! I'll never become your wife" while throwing a pillow at him. He came nearer, I thought that he was going to attack me but instead he pat my head and said " don't worry I won't touch you, cause what I want is your heart." "what?!" asked myself, confused." He was serious?!" The next day, he suddenly said " Would you like to attend a party with me?" " Party?" "yup, I too dislike this kind of parties, but I will feel better if you attend it too.Think about it" he said and left the dining room. I ponder over it awhile and the I approach a maid and said " What should we wear for a party?" and blushed a little. That night, the party was on and Jiro attend it alone at first but suddenly I went out with all those fancy clothes and jewellery. I saw that many people were stunned and I walked towards Jiro.But between us there was silence so I asked "What?Is it wierd?" "No I was just stunned thats all, but you look really pretty." he praised. Just when the atmosphere was good and all, someone with an evil eye asked me if he could borrow Jiro for a while. After their talk, we walk together towards the balcony and started talking. "I  hate that guy." I said. Jiro laughed and said, "as usual you're still speaking your mind." "still?" I asked. "there was one time that my father and I were inspecting a company and I accidentally hit a guy, that guy apologised but I just ignored him but then you said " shouldn't you apologised when you hit someone?!" I was confused and kept quiet but then you continued "what's wrong? Can't do it? Just because your father is powerful, doesn't mean you're powerful you know!" "I was just a kid that time," I said. "but you were right. I was wrong to assume everything was mine.from that day onwards I worked really hard to deserve the company. And my wish of meeting you again came true." he looked at me and kissed my hair. I blushed and I rashly drunk a cup of wine that was offered to me. Then I faint. the next morning which was a holiday I woke up and found myself in undergarments only.I blushed furiously and at that time Jiro woke up. " I didn't do anything!" he explained. " it's okay," I said. "huh?!" he asked. "you could do things to me because I really have started loving you deeply. He blushed and said "so, do you want to be my wife?" blushing I said "yes...." that day he touched me soo deeply, he said " I love you Cyndi." I answered "I love you too Jiro." I said. I've always thought that money can't buy love, but now I understand that love can grow because of money. So I called this love, LOVE BOUGHT BY MONEY.