Being In The Same Class As Kingkas And Queenkas Is Kinda Fun

Blood Lust

---------

The bell rang for lessons.

Me and Dae went up to our classrooms to get ready for lessons.

Just then, a group of blonde hair guys strode in.

*B.A.P?* I thought.

I spotted Yongguk and yeah I was right.

I looked around but I did not see the curly ramen head and the quiet guy that was always at the back.

"Hi, we meet again!" A deep raspy voice said. I knew that voice anywhere.

"Hmm hi Yongguk." I said without lifting my head.

"You know them?" Dae lifted an eyebrow.

"Not really but I kinda know him." I pointed to Yongguk.

*Omo she recognized me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* Yongguk tried to contain his excitement.

"Hmm where are the other two kingas?" I asked.

"You mean Zelo and Jongup? Oh they are juniors." Yongguk said.

"I see."

"OMGGGGG YONGGUK OPPA!" One of the so-called queenkas of Seoul High hung onto Yongguk tightly.

For some reason, I was a bit jealous.

" off, Minah. Stop being such a pest." Yongguk rolled his eyes and flung her off.

I secretly chuckled in my mind.

"Oppa.." Minah pouted.

The other queenkas hung onto the other kingas and as expected, they were ignored.

I giggled softly and continued with my work.

"Ok class. Get ready for lessons." Mr. Park's voice boomed across the classroom.

"And why you blonde-haired brats are here only now? I know our school allows students to dye their hair but, why blonde? Haven't you heard that the bleach will enter your brains, causing you to be more dumb than ever?" Mr. Park said.

The whole class erupted into laughter, except for Dae and B.A.P.

"Oh yeah Dae you are blonde too ahahahahahahaha!!!!" I laughed.

"Aishh this teacher. You better watch out." Dae and B.A.P muttered angrily under their breaths.

"Hey you. You wanna join B.A.P?" Yongguk stood in front of Dae.

"Sure." Dae said coolly.

"I thought you didn't like them?" I whispered to Dae.

"Nope. And anyways, my popularity will rise." I rolled my eyes at Dae.

"Just kidding. I just wanted to have some fun." Dae chuckled.

I ignored him and continued doodling on my textbook.

"Hey, why are you ignoring the kingka of Seoul High?!" Dae pretended to weep.

"Yah! Stop that!" I smacked Dae on his head.

*I think only she will go against the kingkas.* Yongguk thought and smiled.