Senior Year

Blood Lust

---------

I stood in front of the huge building.

*Time really flies. I'm a senior now.*

As I stepped into the school, students were seen rushing about to get to their classes.

I found my class without trouble.

A familiar looking blonde-haired guy sitting near the window caught your eye.

"Dae?" I said nervously.

He turned around and met eyes with me."In Jung!" He seemed excited to see me but I was kinda shocked as he was here and was still wearing the mask.

I frowned, "Why are you still wearing that dumb mask?"

"So that girls will not go crazy over my smile." He smirked.

"But why did you not wear it when you were with me?" I asked curiously.

"For me to know and for you to find out ~" He winked.

I lightly punched his shoulder.

"Why didn't I see you before?" I asked.

"I'm new." Dae shrugged lightly.

"Ok!" Just at that moment, a man in his mid-thirties walked in.

"New year, new classmates. You can call me Mr. Park." Mr. Park nodded.

The whole class greeted him and he announced, "Since you guys are not familiar with one another, we will have some ice-breaker games. Let's start with musical chairs."

As music was played, me and my classmates started walking around the chairs. As soon as the music stopped, I eyed a chair and immediately lunged for it, but to my surprise, somebody was faster and had already sat down on the chair. I ended up sitting on that person's lap and when I looked up, I saw a familiar face and it was none other than Dae. I blushed instantly and immediately stood up. He saw me blushing and smirked. "Hey, ladies first!" I gently smacked him on his shoulder. "Fine ~" He stood up and let you have the chair. My other classmates saw and started whispering among themselves, "Do they know each other?" "They seem close." "Are they dating?"

I blushed furiously and said, "A-ani, we are not dating."

"Who said so?" Somebody grabbed you by your shoulders and spun you around. "Yeah we are dating." Dae smirked.

"Y-yah don't sputter nonsense! I-" I stuttered.

"You what?" He raised a brow at you.

"N-nothing." I muttered.

We started playing other games and you tried to avoid Dae but to no avail. "Hey girlfriend. Why are you avoiding me?"

Girls squealed and the others just stared at us.

"Stop it! Others are looking!" I hisssed.

"Who cares?" He shrugged nonchantly.

Just then, the bell rang for break.

"Alright guys. It is breaktime. Be sure to be back after 1 hour." Mr. Park seemed oblivious to what had happened just now.

I dragged Dae out of the classeoom, and whispered furiously, "What was that back there?!"

"I just wanted to see your reaction. Cute as always." He lightly pinched my cheek.

"Hmph." I strutted off and Dae followed behind.

"Alright alright. Sorry princess."

I turned around to see Dae pouting and saluting like a soldier.

"Aishh." I rolled my eyes but smiled. I grabbed his hands and we went to the cafe like two little kids.