One-Shot

{One-Shot} How Leedah Bang Yong Guk deals with a Lover's Quarrel

 

Yongguk and you are having yet another lovers quarrel. It’s not the first time that the two of you haven’t agreed on something but this argument was different.

You guys had a fight about something as small as having your last cookie eaten but it turned into something bigger. As result you haven’t seen him for 2 weeks. You have been avoiding him even though it hurt because you didn’t want to say something that you will regret.

 So one day you were sitting in the library studying for your upcoming exam. As you were attempting to cram the last set of biology terms your friend whispers that Yongguk has just walked into the library.

After hearing this you quickly pack up your stuff. Shaving everything from textbooks to sheets of paper to pens all in the same place, not caring what happens at this point. You quickly head for the other side of library, away from the balcony. Knowing him, he will probably pick a book from the history section and enjoy the view as he sips a cup of his Americano from the school’[s coffee shop.

Lost in your own thoughts you turn a corner bumping into someone hard. When you look up, you find yourself staring at none other than Bang Yongguk himself. You feel your heart sink to your toes as you realize that you have no way of escaping.

You see your friend making a “ouch” face in the corner of your eye but right now none of that matters. What matters is the fact the last person you wanted to see is standing in front of you. “Why me? Why me? Why me?” you keep shouting in your head.

You finally find the courage to look at him and wow. Even after being away from him for the last couple of weeks you, he still looks gorgeous as ever. But looking at closely you notice that he looks like he lost some weight; he’s probably not eating proper meals since you were the one who used to cook for him.

When you finally come back to your sense and realize the situation you’re in you decide to give him the “serious-no-emotion” face and walk past him.

Without saying a word you feel Bang grab your arm and drag you over to the empty side of the library. He pins you against the wall and without letting a minute pass he kisses you. He kisses you long and hard unleashing all the bottled up emotions you tried to keep inside.

He finally pulls away from you and pulls you in for a tight hug. You go along with it waiting for him to say something.

Finally he whispers, “Next time at least return my heart back to me before you decide to leave.”

You feel tears role down your cheeks. Even though you were trying to blow the whole thing as no big deal it still hurt you. Knowing that you could not be near him hurt you. Thinking that this could be the end hurt you.

When you finally pull away from him, you see him wipe tears away from the corner of his eye.

Unable to contain yourself, you forget about everything; where you are, the fight, the library, the school. All that matters right now is Bang Yongguk. He was your everything and even though it took this stupid fight you finally realized it.

He then took your hand and said, “I don’t know how love works but I know that I will never love anybody the way I love you right now.” He then wipes away your tears with his thumb and pulls you in for another hug. “I love you, my baby,” he whispers in your ear as you say his name repeatedly, again and again back to him.