VI. Taeyeon

All you have to do is, SMILE :)

Author's POV: (one shot story of  michthao1689 Stealing a Kiss)

 

The two motioned for their hoobaes to come stand beside them on stage during the winner announcement on Music Bank. Kai tapped Suho on the shoulder and motioned his head towards TaeTiSeo’s direction. Without noticing, Suho smiled and immediately walked up to them. The others followed suit but noticed that they were going to blow another boy group’s view so they stepped back. Suho without knowing that his dongsaengs didn’t follow him, he walked up to Taeyeon and Tiffany.

“Annyeong sunbaenims,” he greeted the two and bowed. Both Taeyeon and Tiffany bowed back to Suho. Seohyun tugged Tiffany’s elbow to which she averted her attention away from Suho and onto the younger.

Taeyeon and Suho both stood next to each other as they waited for the mcs to announce who was the winner for that night.

“Ah SISTAR!!” Uee, the female mc, announced. Confetti are sprayed all over the stage as SISTAR accepted the trophy and flowers from the mcs. Tiffany nudged Taeyeon on the arm and pointed to Suho who was clapping. Taeyeon glanced at Suho and chuckled, “Joonmyun ah,” Taeyeon called as loud as she could over the noise. Suho looked at Taeyeon, “Mm?” he answered.

Taeyeon smiled cheekily and started to clap wildly to which Suho laughed and clapped wildly along with her. This caused Tiffany to burst into a fit of laughter as she watched the two clapped like little kids on stage.

“Guys,” Suho called for his dongsaengs. He turned around expecting to see them standing behind but to there weren’t any. He looked up and saw his fellow group mates watching him with goofy grins plastered on their faces. Suho blushed and quickly left Taeyeon’s side.

“Ah hyung why did you leave for? We were having fun watching you act like a kid,” Chanyeol said while sticking his head out behind Baekhyun. Suho glared at Chanyeol and spun around to face the audience.

“Thank you everyone,” one of the member from SISTAR announced. Alone music started to play and that signaled for everyone to leave the stage. People bowed to TaeTiSeo and they bowed back. Tiffany walked off ahead like an old granny. Just as she was about to pass Chanyeol, he grabbed her attention by smiling at her. Tiffany stopped and bowed slightly back to him then walked off stage with him.

Taeyeon waited for Seohyun first before intertwining her arm with Seohyun’s.

The two groups followed each other off stage. Suho walked off first and held out his hand for Seohyun to grab. She took it, thanked him and walked off first. While Suho was helping Seohyun off the stage, Taeyeon watched them and there was a slight tug at her heart. Not thinking that Suho would help her off stage, Taeyeon walked off by herself down the stairs only to be stopped by a hand in front of her. She looked at the hand first and then to the person who the hand belonged too. Once she saw Suho’s face a smile broke out, “Joonmyun ah,” she called. She took his hand and carefully walked down the steps. Once Taeyeon’s feet hit the solid ground, she tried pulling her hands out from Suho’s hand but he held on tight.

“Hm?” Taeyeon looked down at her intertwined hand with Suho, “Joonmyun ah, you can let go of my hand now,” she told him. Suho looked at her, smiled, ignored the shorter noona of his and walked off with her following behind him, hands intertwined. Taeyeon didn’t say anything else but allowed herself to be dragged down the hallway of people.

“I saw that expression of yours when I helped out Seohyun noona,” Suho said without looking at her. Taeyeon pouted, “You cheater,” she whined.

Suho stopped in front of  Taetiseo’s dressing room, “We’re here,” he announced.

“Thank you for the ,” she told him. Suho chuckled, stepped back and looked down at the both of them, “We match today,” he told her. Taeyeon looked down at the both of them before letting out her ahjumma laugh. Taeyeon noticed what she just did so she covered quickly and looked at Suho.

Suho looked at her for awhile before breaking into a chuckle.

“What? What’s so funny Joonmyun ah?” Taeyeon asked confused. Suho’s chuckle turned into a giggle and then to laughter. Taeyeon frowned and pulled her hand out from Suho’s, “I’m going in,” she said angrily and grabbed the door knob.

Suho stopped laughing and grabbed Taeyeon’s hand, “Sorry noona, but I laughed because I think your laugh was cute,” he complimented.

“Whatever,” she breathed out and turned the knob. Suho spun Taeyeon around and pinned her against the door with both of his arms beside her, “Sorry,” he apologized, “you were just too cute not to laugh at.”

Taeyeon stared into Suho’s gaze and slowly felt herself sink into his stare, “I…I…,” she stuttered. Suho smiled and slowly leaned in, closing the gap between the two. Taeyeon closed her eyes, waiting for Suho’s lips to land onto hers.

Suho closed his eyes as well after Taeyeon did and continued to lean but. Just as he was getting closer and closer to those soft pink lips of his noona, a hand suddenly blocked his way. Suho opened his eyes and saw Baekhyun standing there with a smile on his face, “Hyung,” Baekhyun called.

“AH!” Suho screamed and jumped backwards. Taeyeon opened her eyes to see not only her and Suho in the hallway but Baekhyun as well. “Hyung,” Baekhyun called again, “manager hyung told me to come look for you.”

Suho glared at Baekhyun, “Baekhyun ah, if I were you, I would start running…right now,” Suho threantened.

Baekhyun looked at Taeyeon and his eyes filled with jealousy, “Sorry noona,” he apologized before taking off down the hall with Suho following him. But before Suho got any further from Taeyeon, he turned around, ran back to Taeyeon and placed a quick peck her lips and winked, “Next time noona,” he said before continuing his previous action.

Taeyeon stood there holding her chest, “JOONMYUN!!!” she shouted as she realized that Suho had stole a quick kiss from her. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taeyeon's Short POV:

Great. Me and Baekhyun kissed earlier and now Suho kissed me. The worse thing is, BAEKHYUN SAW IT. "What is wrong with me?" I cried. I don't want to live anymore. I played with Baekhyun's heart. Comparing to our kiss, Baekhyun and I have more spark. But still, I can't get this Suho out of my heart.

 

What will I do?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks  michthao1689 for letting me use it! Kekekeke.