XXIII. Kai and Baekhyun

All you have to do is, SMILE :)

----Kai----

___ still didn't come back from her taping. I started to get worried. I even called her for like five times. "Hyung, can you please calm down." Sehun sighed and put his book down on the couch. "I can't concetrate here while you walk around the dorm like a crazy old man." He glared at me.

I chuckled and said sorry. "I'm just worried about her. You know, she's my first girlfriend." I sat down on the couch while waiting for her reply on my message. "Whatever hyung." He rolled his eyes and read the book again.

Finally, she replied:

GF : Oppa, we need to talk, privately.

Me: Wae?

GF: Just please listen to me oppa.

Me: Araso. Odi? (Where?)

GF: Your favorite restaurant.

Me: Just wait.

I went to my room and changed my clothes into a dating style. I smirked at myself when I looked at the mirror. "You look incredibly handsome today, Kai." I winked. I didn't know that there is someone on my room. I saw Kyungsoo doing his signature eyes O_O

"Mianhae." I bowed out of embarassment. "Why are you here by the way?" I looked at him. "Well, I was going to get my wallet just in case someone steals it." He took his wallet on his bed. I can tell his happy by the way I look at his eyes.

"Why are you happy?" I smiled and he just smirked

---Baekhyun---

I knocked at the door of my sunbae's dorm. "Wait." I heard someone shouting and clearly it was Sunny noona. "Annyeong!" She smiled as she saw me. I smiled a little bit. "Where's her?" I went inside their dorm trying to look for her but the smell of food distracted me.

"Don't tell me his here." I looked at her but she just chuckled. "Omma?" I whispered. "Oh." Kyunsoo turned around and smiled. "Hyung, you're here!" He hugged me with his sauce stained apron.

"Aish. Get off me. I still want to taste that spaghetti though." I made an expression of ^_^ and turned into -_-. "So where's she?" I looked at every direction. "She's at her room." He said while pointing at the right side of the dorm. "Thanks." I immediately went to the room to see her.

I sighed in relief. I saw her smiling while watching some movie. "YELO. YOU'RE BOYFRIEND IS HERE." I entered the room with a big smile. Her laughing face like an angel turned into a frown. "Wae?" I sat down on the bed and cupped her face. She shoved my hands away and pouted.

"You didn't know how I am sad when I saw you and your ex-girlfriend." She turned around and I only saw her back. "You knew she was my ex?" I chuckled. "Have you been stalking me?"

"AHA!" She suddenly sat down while pointing at me. "You were hanging out with her." I got shocked by her sudden guessing. "What? No!" I immediately denied her question. "But why are you late? THE WHOLE SM FAMILY IS ON BREAK FOR A WEEK." She frowned.

"Okay fine. I did hang out with her..." I looked at the ground. She lied down on the bed again and sniffed. "But I said that I can't leave you. She also explained that she has a new boyfriend." I rubbed the back of my head. How I wish I made her a little happy with my explanation.

"Chinja?" She looked at me with teary eyes. "Chinja." I wiped her tears away and smiled as I kissed her on the lips. "Sorry for being late." I pouted but she pinched my cheeks like she was about to kill me. "Saranghae." I whispered as I hummed a melody to let her sleep.

---Kai---

That smirk of Kyungsoo turned into a frown. "I was watching them the whole time and I thought they would break up. But the power of love didn't let them." He sniffed and I immediately hugged him.

"Aigoo." I slapped him on the face. "You'll find yours someday." I smiled as I went out of the room to go to the mall where I had dinner with her and JYP. I saw her and ran towards her.

"HELLO BEBE." I hugged her and waiting for her to reply AYOOOO WASSUP. But she didn't. "Wow. Someone's depressed today." I sighed while I tried to force her to smile. "Let's just eat. I'm wayyyy to hungry." She sighed and both of us went to the table. "So what is it you want to talk about?" I smiled.

 

"Oppa. I have been thinking a lot lately. I think we should break up." She frowned and tears broke out from her eyes. "BWO?" I stood up angrily. "It's just too complicated." She sniffed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IU!!! (OFFICIALLY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!)

NO GIF FOR TODAY T_T My desktop is crappy and laggy.

So yea... KAI HAD A BREAK UP WITH YOU!!!!!

Please don't forget to subscribe and comment.

ALSO!!! PLEASE ANTICIPATE ^^