XXII. Lee Gikwang (Bonus Chapter)

All you have to do is, SMILE :)

20100918_lkg_02.jpg

March 24 2007 (The Day I met this Girl) Flashback 1:

"Hyung. Can you take me to that store? I want to buy an ice cream." I patted my manager while he is driving. "Sure." He nodded and stopped me in front of the store. "Thanks hyung." I happily went down on the car. Suddenly I heard a girl screamed. I saw two guys running with knives on their hands. The worst thing is, the knives was filled with blood.

"WAIT HYUNG." I ran and shouted at my manager. I ran towards the direction of the guys. "YAH." I shouted as I went near them. I managed to let them trip by themselves and I quickly grabbed their knives and pointed it towards them. "Where's the victim?" They shooked their heads. "Not gonna answer?" I made the knives closer to them.

"CALL THE POLICE." I shouted to the watching neighbors. "Okay okay. She's there!" He pointed towards the other street and I saw a girl lying down on the tree with a huge wound on her leg. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO HER?" I threw the knives and grabbed them by the collar. "Aish." I threw them as I heard the police.

"Wait there!" I ran with heavy breathing towards the girl. "ARE YOU OKAY?" I cupped her face. She breathed hard and her eyes closed. I grabbed my phone with my bloody hands and called the ambulance.

-

Present date:

"You're the one who saved me." She looked at me and I touched her face. "Since that day. I couldn't help but to think about you. Seriously, you make me go insane." I went closer to her face while she blushed. "I also like you." She blinked and I could feel my lips wants to kiss hers. "I'm just joking oppa." She laughed which made me frown.

"I have a boyfriend." She smiled. "Mianhae." I cleared my throat and started driving again. So glad that the cameras were off when I did that to her. Or else, my CEO would kill me, or her boyfriend.

I saw our destination. "We're here." I said. We both got off and saw the beautiful camp that they built for us. I grabbed the notebook and pen for our lyrics. "Oppa. I have an idea." She widened her eyes and looked at me. "You saved me." She said to me.

"What do you mean?" I looked at her with confusion. "The title of the song! Babo! It's perfect!!!!" She hugged me which made me widened my eyes. Oh right, the cameras were on. I laughed a little bit as I wrote the title.

 

I wish you were my girlfriend.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I updated again! YEY!!! Finally slept for atleast 10-12 hours. REFRESHED! 

Short chapter again -_-

I HEARD MY LADY WILL HAVE HER BIRTHDAY TOMORROW. 

tumblr_m3l7aceysv1ruu53no1_400.gif

YOU SO CUTE JIEUN!!! I WOULD LOVE TO KISS YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BABY!