XIX. Baekhyun

All you have to do is, SMILE :)

582530_408684309162738_100000635181432_1

Dream Concert MADNESS,

I was trying to go to soshi sunbaenims to check on my girlfriend. But Changmin hyung blocked me. I had to go away from them because I am too embarassed. Can't believe my close hyung blocked me T^T HUHUHUHU. I pouted while going backstage after performing at  the concert. I had to pee ^^

After releasing my call of nature I went to find her. But suddenly I saw Changmin hyung going to the same way with me. "Oh hyung where are you going?" I looked at him while smiling. "To see the soshi girls." He smirked and a frowned a little bit. "Wae?" He pinched my cheeks while laughing. "Jealous? Because I blocked you from Taeyeon?" 

I nodded shyly. "Aigoo." He smacked my back painfully. "AWW HYUNG." And that started our chase like the old times. "I'm gonna get you hyung." I smirked while he was running. "Excuse me. Thank you. Sorry." I bowed while running into different maintenance staffs. "AHHHHH." Changmin hyung his right foot stucked and tripped.

"Hyung are you alright?" I ran to him but I got shocked on what I saw. Taeyeon and Changmin hyung kissing. "AISH." I grabbed him and pushed him on the wall while holding his neck. "Baekhyun-ah." He choked while Taeyeon is trying to stop me. "It was an accident." He said and his face paled. "BUT WHY DIDN'T YOU STOOD UP. YOU KISSED FOR LIKE 10 SECONDS." I choked him tighter.

"Baekhyun-ah! PLEASE STOP." Taeyeon screamed and cried. I couldn't help but to feel sorry for her so I let go of hyung. He knelt while trying to catch his breath. "I'm sorry Baekhyun-ah but it was really an accident." He coughed. "I'm letting you go this time hyung." I pointed at him and grabbed Taeyeon. "Let's go." I walked angrily.

"YAH. IT WAS AN ACCIDENT." Taeyeon looked at me while crying. But her crying, well it's temporary. She's a strong woman like Kai's girlfriend. "WAIT. ARE YOU JEALOUS?" She suddenly laughed. I blushed a little bit but I tried to hide it. "CUTE!" He pinched me on the cheeks but painfully. I don't know if she's really pinching my cheeks to hard because I AM SO UNBELIEVABLY CUTE or she's trying to kill me.

"Aish. YAH STOP IT." I pushed her playfully with a bright smile on my face. "HMMPH." I pouted and looked away from her. She finally realeses her ahjumma laugh. We were both walking while I gave him a back hug. We suddenly bumped on a girl. "Sorry." All of us bowed. "Baekhyun?" The girl said. "BAEKHYUN-AH." She ran and hugged me. I gave Taeyeon a eye talk and she understood it's some saesang fan.

 

I broke the hug and gasped when I saw her face. "Bang Jooyeon?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter ^^ 

Please do not forget to subsribe and comment. 

Happy Reading and Thanks to my subscribers :D

OH XD If you didn't see what happened to Baekhyun in Dream Concert THEN HERE!!!