HE'S NOT MINE. HE'S NOT YOURS EITHER.

BOTH OF US... DOESN'T BELONG TO HIM.

"Lee Sungjong, no matter how hard I tried to make you look at me, to talk to you... I always ended up failed.

Why can't you forget that person?

That person that once hurt me.

That person that once left you dumbfounded.

We were both experienced the same feeling, the same painful memories, with the same person, Kim Myungsoo.

Although I knew that Myungsoo oppa left us for our own sake, for not hurting us even deeper.. But, how can I forgive him after what he did!

Not because he dumped me on our first anniversary,...

not because I spent the whole day crying over our breakup...

I can't forgive him for playing with your pure heart, for causing you so much pain that you can't even imagine he would do that- but he did.

I knew he was also confused with his own feeling...

I knew his feeling towards us was real. But he's not mine and he's not yours too, not anymore.

No matter where he is right now, I believe he still thinking of us, concern about our life, and he's living with guilty.

So, lets just think that.. Kim Myungsoo already received his punishment, OK?"

- Your bestfriend.

 

 

Sungjong smiled while folded the letter. He put the letter under his pillow and lying down, next to his 'bestfriend'. He cupped her cheek and kiss her forehead gently.

 

"Oppa? You haven't sleep yet? What's wrong?"  She mumbled and buried her face into his chest.

"Nothing. I just.. love you." He grinned and rested his chin on her head.

"Hmm... I love you too, Sungjong oppa." They soon fell into a deep slumber.