I love you, I always have and always will

I'm A Boy, But I Can Be A Girl Just For You

          "EunSun!! There is a new student in our class~~ She's really pretty." HaeWoo screamed out from the front door of our class panting very hard. "Chinjia? What does she look like?" EunSun asked.  "....." Before HaeWoo can say anything, the teacher walked in with a student. The student was tall, pretty and skinny. "Ok class, go to your seats." The teacher announced.  "We have a new student here, his name in MinKi. Everyone has to be nice to him." *It's a boy?!?!?!* HaeWoo mouthed me with her eyes wide open. "Annyeonghaseyo! I'm MinKi, but you can call me Ren, please take care of me from now on." he said with a 90 degree bow. *He looks like a girl to me* I mouthed HaeWoo back."MinKi, sit down next to EunSun please. EunSun, raise your hands." Said the teacher.EunSun raised her hands and smiled at MinKi. MinKi sat down and EunSun started a conversation.

 EunSun was sitting on her desk early in the morning. When HaeWoo and Ren came in, the three of them started a conversation. But suddenly something caught EunSun’s attention. HE walked in, YoungJae, Yoo YoungJae. He’s EunSun’s crush. She liked him ever since 3rd grade. “Annyeong, YoungJae-shi” EunSun said. “Oh, Hi.” YoungJae said and turned to face the front. *I bet he doesn’t even know my name.* EunSun though to herself.  Ren frowned at YoungJae and looked at EunSun. *Why can’t she Think about me like she thinks about him.* Ren thought to himself. He has a major crush on her, but he never told her, because he’s scared that she doesn’t like him back.

 

*A couple months later*

It’s been two months since Ren transferred to EunSun and HaeWoo’s High School. YoungJae finally started to talk to EunSun, and that made her very happy. 

“Ren, HaeWoo-ah, should I confess to YoungJae?” EunSun asked her best friends, one day when they were at EunSun’s house. Ren was playing Temple Run on his ipad and HaeWoo was reading a magazine. “YES!!” HaeWoo said out loud. “NO!!” Ren screamed. “Waeyo?” EunSun asked. “What? No, I lost my game. What were you saying?” Ren covered. “I was saying if I should confess to YoungJae.” EunSun repeated herself one more time. Ren didn’t say anything. EunSun looked at him for a while, and then turned her head to HaeWoo.  “How should I confess?” EunSun asked HaeWoo. “How about you write him love letter?” HaeWoo suggested. “Great idea!” EunSun said. Then she got up to get a pen and paper.  EunSun put the pen on and started to think. In a couple minutes, her eyes widened and she started to write things down on the paper.

The letter~

                Dear, Yoo YoungJae

Since I met you, I’ve always thought you were a nice person, and as time passed I started to know the real you. You showed me a part of you I never knew existed, so I couldn’t help myself but to fall deeper in love with you. Ever since third grade, when I first met you, I’ve never had courage to confess to you, because I was scared that you don’t share the same feelings that I do. Now, we are in 11th grade, and we are about to graduate, so I don’t want to lose you.  But if you don’t like me, it’s ok, but I just want you to know that I love you so much, I always have and I always will.

                                                                      Lee EunSun

“Finished!” EunSun said out loud and put her pen down, and stretched her arms out. “Let me read it!” HaeWoo said. “Nah~~ I want to keep it a secret.” EunSun said pointing her finger high. ”BUT BUT BUT BUT!! I want to read it!!” HaeWoo whined. “I’ll tell you tomorrow after I give it to him.” EunSun promised.

                The Next Day~

EunSun was waiting for YoungJae to come to class. He walked in and sat down in front of her, but at the same time the teacher walked in. “Crap!” EunSun thought to herself. 

It was almost lunch time and EunSun hasn’t got the chance to give YoungJae her letter.  *DING DONG~~~* it was already lunch time. EunSun was sitting at a table, looking at YoungJae who was talking with his friends. Suddenly, YoungJae stood up and walked away.  EunSun took this chance and followed him. YoungJae walked to the garden and stood under a big tree, it seems like he was waiting for someone. EunSun was standing at the other side of the tree. She was about to walk up to him, but heard a girls voice. “Oppa, why did you call me here?” she asked. “Minnie-ah….ummm…. I don’t know how to say this, but….” YoungJae looked down, and laid his hands on her shoulders, and bent down. He looked straight in to her eyes and pressed his lips on hers. EunSun heard the kissing sounds and ran away crying.

                “It’s ok, EunSun. You’ll get over him. I promise.” HaeWoo said while hugging her. Ren tightened his fist. He was pissed. *How can YoungJae do such a thing to EunSun!* he thought to himself, but secretly he was kind of happy inside. “YAH!!! REN!! WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING!!!” HaeWoo yelled at him. “WHAT!! No!!! I wasn’t!! No, I’m not!! I’m just…. I’m NOT!!” Ren whined while waving his hands high in the air. EunSun couldn’t help but smile at him. Ren was happy that he could make her smile.

*The Next Day*

                 EunSun sat at her seat and stared into space. “Annyeong, EunSun!” YoungJae said while sitting down. EunSun looked at him, and ignored him. “What’s wrong?” he asked. “Nothing.” EunSun said coldly and looked away.  YoungJae kept on looking at her, and then he noticed the letter that was under her plastic desk cover. He smirked and took it out. “Hey! It’s for me!!” He said out loud. “YAH!! GIVE IT BACK TO ME!!” EunSun yelled. “No! It’s for me, so I get to read it.” YoungJae said and stood up, because EunSun also stood up. He raised the letter high in the air. But suddenly EunSun tripped on his foot and fell. YoungJae held on to her waist so she wouldn’t fall on him, but their faces were less than a centimeter away from each other. YoungJae could feel her breath on his face. Blushing, EunSun pulled away. YoungJae couldn’t move at all. An evil smirk came upon EunSun’s face. She quickly snatched it away from his hands. “YoungJae-ah~” EunSun called. YoungJae looked up and EunSun ripped the letter in two. “YAH!! I WANTED TO READ IT!!” YoungJae pouted. “He he he.” EunSun laughed he evil laugh. Just then, the teacher walked in the classroom. YoungJae turned around and pouted.                                                                During class, EunSun fell asleep. YoungJae turned around and took the letter, and started to read it. His eyes widened as he read on. When he read the end, he started to blush. The class ended, everyone was going out to lunch, but EunSun was still sleeping. YoungJae stayed behind, he smiled again when he remembered her letter. He laid his hands on his palms. He carefully studied her face, from her eyes to her beautiful pink lips. Those lips were calling him to kiss her. YoungJae wanted to hold her in his arms and kiss every part of her face and neck.  YoungJae broke up with his girlfriend because his feelings for EunSun grew stronger and stronger.

                ~Flash Back~

“Oppa, why did you call me here?” Minnie asked. “Minnie-ah….ummm…. I don’t know how to say this, but….” YoungJae looked down, and laid his hands on her shoulders, and bent down. He looked straight in to her eyes and pressed his lips on hers. After a few seconds he pulled away from the kiss, and looked at Minnie. “That will be the last time I kiss you. And this will be the last time I talk to you, I’m sorry, lets break up.” YoungJae said in one breath. Minnie’s eyes started to tear up. YoungJae couldn’t stand watching her cry, so he hugged her. “I’m so sorry.” He whispered into her ears.

~End of Flashback~

                EunSun slowly woke up from her nap, the first thing she saw was YoungJae staring at her. “What?” EunSun asked. “I Love You.” YoungJae said. “What? But you have a girlfriend!” EunSun said. “I had.” YoungJae corrected. “I liked her, but I love you. I loved you ever since fifth grade and I will always love you.” EunSun’s eyes widened, then suddenly YoungJae leaned in and was about to kiss her, but Ren interrupted by running in with HaeWoo yelling at him behind him. Ren grabbed YoungJae’s shirt and punched him. “OWW!! WHAT THE FU*K!!” YoungJae cursed. “YOU THINK YOU CAN HURT HER AND THEN SAY YOU LOVE HER AND EXPECT HER TO FORGIVE YOU?!?!?” Ren Yelled. “WHAT DO YOU MEAN HURT HER?” YoungJae looked at him, then at EunSun. “YAH!! DUMB !! SHE SAW YOU KISSING YOU GIRLFRIEND, YOU FU*KIN MANWHORE!!” Ren yelled. “What did you just call me?” YoungJae yelled. YoungJae was just about to punch Ren. EunSun yell out “STOP!! PLEASE STOP!!”  EunSun’s eyes were wet. She looked at YoungJae and sighed. She turned to Ren and grabbed his hands and took him outside to the garden.  When they got to the garden, EunSun let go of Ren’s hands and stayed quiet. Suddenly, Ren hugged her from the back and whispered “I Love You” in her ears. EunSun started to cry, she pushed Ren away and shouted out, “WHY DOES THINGS HAVE TO BE SO COMPLICATED!!!” Ren turned her around and kissed her, it was her first kiss, and EunSun slowly closed her eyes. She liked this feeling. She liked how their lips fit together perfectly like two connecting puzzles. They were perfect for each other.  As the kiss got more passionate, Ren s his arms around EunSun’s waist and pulled her closer. Without a second thought, EunSun wrapped her arms around his neck. Meanwhile, YoungJae was watching not far from them. Tears started to roll down his cheeks, and he fell down to the ground. He put his hands on his aching chest and cried quietly to himself. He was pissed at himself, for not confessing to EunSun earlier. He had to wait 7 years, but now it’s too late, she’s with someone better, and if Ren can make her happy, YoungJae was happy, too. “Lee EunSun, I love you now, and I will love you forever.” YoungJae said quietly.

~Ten Years Later~

“MAMA!! Look at what I drew you and papa!” little MinAh said to EunSun. EunSun smiled proudly at her daughter, and picked her up for a kiss. “Let’s go home, ok?” EunSun asked. “NEH!! Is appa home now?” MinAh asked. “Yes he is, YounJae oppa is here also.” EunSun said. “YoungJae oppa’s here??” MinAh said happily. EunSun just nodded. “YAY!!!!” MinAh yelled out. When they got home, MinAh ran to Ren and kissed him on his cheeks. “YOUNGJAE OPPA!!” MinAh yelled out when she saw YoungJae sitting on the couch. YoungJae ran to her and picked her up and kissed her chubby cheeks. “Annyeong!” he said. After dinner, Ren was tucking MinAh in bed, while YoungJae and EunSun were talking outside on the porch. “Are you happy?” YoungJae asked. “Yeah, as long as I have you guys, I’m happy.” EunSun said happily.


Yay~~ i'm done with this story~~ ^_^. Hope you guys like it!! Please comment!! <3 I love you guys!!

 

tumblr_m3mpofrnI31qbh8zeo2_500.gif

Y~~~ 

tumblr_m3mo9egGvt1qb7fvmo1_500.gif

tumblr_m3mnc1lP1l1r4j89ho1_250.gif

OMO!! ZELO"S SOO PERFECT!!

tumblr_m3mo42SDQn1qgwlsho1_400.gif

HimChan and his facial expressions!!

image

lol i love this picture~~

tumblr_m3ltb5GW5B1qbpryfo3_250.gif

Chelsea~~ This is for you!! <3

Pictures and Gifs not mines~ credits to owner!! <3