Episode 1 – My Love for My Husband.

Baby, you can say Goodbye

 

Dong… Dong… Dong… The gates opened and the millions of people with me dashed into the temple. “Hurry up!” The gate openers shouted. They will only let about a thousand people enter. That was why I made it a point to go there early.

 

“Ah!” I shouted. Gosh, I should have tied my shoelace properly. I looked at the people running past me and quickly stood up. They were all way in front now. I was the last person. In front of me was the Buddha statue in front me so I did what I had to do. I climbed up the wall blocking the statue. I had to be the first, I just had to.

 

“Yay! I’m the first to plant my incense stick! I would like to thank- Ofph.” Aww great. I was pushed over.

 

But so, what if I was pushed and shoved? Being trampled over by people. What’s the big deal? As long as I was the first to plant my stick to pray for my husband’s career and health… Wait are you laughing at me? I just love my husband that much. Problem? For my husband, I can be the world’s fiercest, a woman who is not afraid of anything.

 

“It’s me, Kwon Jungah! I’m the first one in the incense queue.” I panted as I waved to the Buddha. “It’s me! It’s me!” 

 

Author's Note:
Yeah, I know it's short. But I'll update another one that'll be longer! ;)
Bear with me!