Somewhere Only We Know

Midnight Snacks

I'm back with another painfully short midnight fic!this is Baeri,I think I'm going to make my way through a fic for evry couple before taking requests.So for now,read on!

I really don't know what I did to deserve him.I truly don't.I'm so cocky and annoying and hyper and arrogant and he's kind and caring and amazing and beautiful and perfect and a GOD.I can honest to God say that the best thing thats ever happened to me is Dong Youngbae. At first there was lot's of formal terms and only talking to each other when we had to but somehow we became friends.We see each other pretty much everyday,not that I mind.Just seeing him and how he smiles with his eyes and dances like he's part of the song and is kind to everyone,no matter who they are.

And then somehow Youngbae welcomed me into his heart and I took my place there.I felt like I was home.And no matter how many games I play and how much I break him he always lets me back in. I tell him he shouldn't,that we'll both end up broken and empty but he says no,that he loves me too much to care.I feel my eyes get wet. He loves me.And I love him.He is mine and I am his.Our hearts,no one else knows them as well as we do.Inside out and backwards and any way you turn it,we know.And then the tears spill and I'm on the ground and he's cradling my head and wiping my tears and asking me what's wrong,was it something he said.Yes.He loves me. He loves me.

I try to get this into my head but it seems so foreign to me,I've convinced myself he hates me.He doesn't.And I told him,told him I loved him and that he shouldn't love me like I've done so many times before.But only now it's clicked.Rung a bell.So we go deep into each other,going somewhere only we know.

Did you like it?It was inspired by Somewhere Only We Know by Keane,if you wanted to know the song :) You can still leave requests,I'll write them down along with your name so I can dedicate it to someone :) Buh-bye,time to sleep!