Second Member Revealed!

DiVA - SM Entertainment's New Girl Group {Apply Closed}


After revealing their first member two days ago on May 8th, SM Entertainment's soon-to-debut female group, DiVA, has finally followed up with the second member.

Rosa, who has just turned 19 last month, is in charge of the groups' rapper and English. Ever since she became a trainee, people around her had been wondering how such cute visual possesses fierce rapping skills. Her labelmate and bestfriend, f(x)'s Sulli also expressed her thoughts when she first knew Rosa.

"I was so surprised because her normal voice and her rapping voice sounds so different. I think it's one of her many charms." Sulli claimed.

Rumour has it that Rosa used to train with YG Entertainment for 8 months, before personally being recommended to go to SM Entertainment by YG's very own CEO, Yang Hyun Suk, because her rapping style suits SM more.

"Yes, the rumour is true," was what Yang Hyun Suk said in a recent interview regarding the matter, "It was really unfortunate for us to let her go but we believe her talent will be recognized even more if she does it comfortably."

Meanwhile, an Mnet representative had just confirmed that DiVA will be performing their debut stage on M!Countdown next week, May 17th.

Check out Rosa's freestyle rapping skill in the video below.
 

 


Stage Name  Rosa
Birth Name  Hwang Na Yeon (황나연)
Position  Main Rapper, Vocalist
Height / Weight  166 cm / 49 kg
Birthplace  Melbourne, Australia
Ethnicity  Korean-Australian
Training Period  3 years 5 months
Speciality(s)  English, Fast-Rap

 

Don't forget to stay tuned to allkpop for further updates about the group!

 

Source + Image: OSEN via Naver + SM Entertainment's Official Website
 

A/N
DiVA's second member is here! Congratulations to dalmatelife! *pops confettis*
Please don't bash us, people! Appreciative and supporting comments is what we need~ :D

Anyway, I edited the Group Positions and Relationships chapter, so if you see your
chosen one(s) are already striked-through, now's
 your chance to change them~ :3

I will try to update with the rest of the members as soon as I can.
Thank you so much, you guys~~ <3