Teaser #03: From SM Artists

DiVA - SM Entertainment's New Girl Group {Apply Closed}


On May 7, six talented members of SM Entertainment's sensational male rookie group, EXO-K, made an appearance on KBS FM's "Super Junior's Kiss The Radio".

As the chit-chat grew, they came to a discussion of the current hottest topic in K-Pop, SM Entertainment's upcoming female idol group, DiVA, and shared their thoughts about it.

"We are really excited that they finally debuted. We've been working hard together before debut and we always helped each other in the process so we know that they will do great." claimed EXO-K's Dancing Machine, Kai, which was quickly cut by DJ Ryeowook's witty statement "Oh, so you're actually close to each other then?", earning some giggles from the rest of the members.

When DJ Sungmin asked about their thoughts of DiVA debuting right after them, EXO-K's self-proclaimed Happy Virus, Chanyeol answered, "To be honest, it's still a little bit overwhelming to us. It's only been a month after our debut and we're going to have a hoobae (laughs). But we know how hard they have been training and we're glad they are getting a step closer to their dreams."

At some point of the discussion, DJ Ryeowook added that he had actually saw DiVA members practicing for their debut stage before. "They are really no joke. Their skills are clearly one of the bests I've seen so far."

Meanwhile EXO-K had successfully captured the listeners' hearts by live-performing their title track "MAMA" and their ballad single "Into Your World (Angel)".

 

Source + Image: Star News via Nate + Super Junior's Kiss The Radio Official Website

 

A/N

UGH not feeling so good with this teaser tbh ;___;
Wanted it to sound real but it's hard to write news, especially the fake ones! XDD
And I originally wanted to add the romance bit as well but I have failed. Hard. /bangs head to desk/
I hope it's good enough DD:

promise this is going to be the last (or second to last?) teaser. Pretty sure it's the last one tho :D
Second member coming up next (after I wake up), and the story shall start
as soon as the rest of the members is revealed~ Please anticipate! :D
/crawls to bed/