06.

The Vamps'

 

You were showering, happily singing to something which is just a ‘lalala’ song.

Minutes later, you ended your shower with a big sigh. You looked around, searching for a towel. “What the hell!” You screamed in frustration, you couldn’t find any towel in there! :O

Baekhyun heard your scream and went right upstairs from downstairs. “Bella, you okay?!” somebody shouted from outside the bathroom. “Baekhyun-ssi?” you asked, panicked. “What’s wrong?” Baekhyun asked. “I don’t have any towel!” you whined, making Baekhyun chuckle.

Once Baekhyun got a towel on his hand, he straightly went to the bathroom. He knocked the door. “B-Bella? Here’s your t-towel.” He gulped. “Oh!” you shouted in surprise and opened the door. You were . Nothing on your body except for your body parts. You didn’t realize it. “AAAAAA!” Baekhyun screamed, still looking at your body. “Wha--? AAAAAA!” You realized that you weren’t wearing anything, covered your body, took the towel from Baekhyun and closed the door in embarrassment.

Baekhyun went downstairs hesitatingly. “Oh, hyung! Chanyeol hyung is here and we got many foods to eat! We got party hats too!” Kai cheered. But no response from Baekhyun. Hmm, I think I know what his problem is, Chanyeol thought. He approached Baekhyun and said, “ert.” The burst into laughter. Hearing that, Baekhyun punched Chanyeol in the face. Chanyeol fell on the ground. “The , man?!” He yelled and stood up. “Bella is your baby sis! Even if she is adopted, you shouldn’t do that to her!” Baekhyun scolded.

You were upstairs, getting ready to go downstairs. You were on your way to your destination. Then, you saw Kai, with his widened eyes. “What’s wrong?” you asked. “N-nothing.” He faked a smile and pushed you to his room.

“Let’s have a good chit chat!” He cheered. “I’m hungry!” you whined. “No, no! Don’t think about that!” Kai frowned. ‘You call yourself a brother?!” you heard a yell. “What’s that?”