Chapter 1

Time machine

" Oppa, where are we going today? " You asked your boyfriend, Tae min, while swinging his arm back and forth.

" Shall we get some ice-cream? " Tae min smiled at you. " And then enjoy some scenery at the park? "

" Ice-cream! " You shouted in delight. You loved ice-cream, and Tae min knew it. " But after ice-cream, I want to play. " You acted cute. Tae min shook his head and grinned.

" My playful girlfriend. No problem. " Tae min squeezed your hand.

" Yes! I love you, oppa! " You jump up and down in glee. Tae min ruffled your hair. You smiled at him. " The best oppa ever. I'm so lucky you are mine. " You giggled.

That day, you and Tae min shared one ice-cream and he brought you to a playground.

" Swing~! " You squealed, and begged Tae min to push you.

" Okay, okay. You're going hyper. " Tae min chuckled.

" Yes i am. At the sight of swings. " You laughed. You sat on the swing and he pushed you.

" Higher, oppa! " You were enjoying the fresh air blowing strongly against your face.

" I don't want you to turn a full 360 degrees. " Tae min tease.

" Hey! You’re mean, oppa! “ You pouted.

“ Okay, okay. Hold on tight! “ He warned and pushed you harder.

“ Oh my gosh! “ You shrieked and held on tighter. You were enjoying spending time with him.

~~~~~

“ Thank you, oppa. “ You smiled as the both of you sat down on the grass.

“ I’m so tired… “ Tae min whined.

“ Hehe, sorry! Shall I massage you? “ You offered.

“ Yes, please! “ He nodded and you started massaging his shoulder.

“ There! Ouch, you’re strong! “ Tae min wince at how much energy you put in.

“ Oops. Sorry. “ You stuck out your tongue and massaged lighter.

“ That’s better. “ Tae min smiled. After a while, he grabbed your hand and pulled you over to his side.

“ Thank you, Min ju. “ He grinned.

“ You’re welcome. Hmm… I should consider being a massager next time, right? “ You asked him.

“ Maybe. You did well. “ Tae min ruffled your hair again.

“ You sound like you’re praising me after a test. “

“ Well, you passed your test. “ Tae min chuckled lightly and you got his meaning.

“ I’m going to miss you again when I get back home. “ You sighed. He kissed your forehead.

“ Yeah, me too. It’s getting dark now, you should go home. Your mum would be worried about you. “ Tae min stood up and pulled you up too.

“ I’ll walk you home first. “ He offered.

“ Thank you oppa! “

You and Tae min walked for a total of fifteen minutes before the both of you finally reached your house.

“ Sleep tight, okay? “ Tae min hugged you. “ Go in now. “ He pushed you gently. You looked at him, reluctant to enter the house.

“ Later? “ You begged.

“ No. I have to get home too. “ Tae min answered strictly.

“ Aw.. bye, Tae min oppa. “ Your head hung down.

“ Bye, girlfriend. “ His expression softened. He waved and you walked in the house.

The next morning, you got up early.

“ It’s a happy Sunday. Oh, I can’t wait to see Tae min~! “ You talked to yourself. You washed yourself up and ate breakfast.

“ Mum, can I go to the nearby shopping mall? “

“ What for? “ Your mum asked.

“ To buy a small present. “

“ Whose birthday? “ Your mum asked again.

“ Mum! It’s Tae min’s! “ You got irritated.

“ Omo, really? Then I shall have to bake a cake! Alright, hurry up and go. Don’t go too long! Oh, and help me buy some groceries. We need to get ready! “ Your mum went to write down a list of ingredients on a piece of paper.

When she finished, she passed you the paper and you took it, happily skipping to the mall. Looking around in the mall wondering what to buy for your beloved boyfriend, you suddenly spot a familiar person. His back was on you, so you couldn’t see clearly. It somehow looked like Tae min.

“ Tae min? “ You whispered to yourself. “ He’s probably here to do something. “ You shrugged it off and decided to look forward to meeting Tae min later on. You were about to turn away when you saw a girl beside him. You gasped to yourself as she hugged him.