An Ending of A Beginning

Endless Story - Ha Nyeo Shi Dae (Maid Generation) [HIATUS]

 

I stepped out from my new room.


Dark.

 

DARK??? What happened?? What happened??

 

“Am I--- Am I blind? Omona,” then I hear a loud thump.

 

“OMO??!! AN EARTHQUAKE??!! UNNIEDEU----“

 

“Lower your voice, can you? That’s just Sooyoung fell from her seat because of your silliness,” I hear Jessica unnie hissed from afar. Even though she can’t see me, I nodded. After that, I hear a step to my direction.

 

Suddenly

 

“Woaaah! I’m not blind!” I’m very happy when realize if my eyes still normal, but, I see Seohyun unnie who turn on the light plus Yuri unnie plus Yoona unnie plus Sooyoung unnie plus Hyoyeon unnie plus Sunny unnie plus Jessica unnie plus Taeyeon unnie and Tiffany unnie. Woah, all of them were here.

 

“Sooyoung unnie, are you alright? You’re the one who fell down right?”

 

“Yeah! I’m fine yo!” Cool, she answered it with rap, as cool as their face while staring at me now.

 

“U---uh, yeah?”

 

“Uhm, Seulbyul ah, actually---“ Omo?! She’s talking to me. Just me and her. Me and Yuri. Kwon Yuri the iest member in Girl’s generation. Omona! Finally.

 

“Se—Seulbyul ah?”

 

“Ne unnie?” I asked her with sparkling eyes.

 

“OMO?! Si—Sica ya, talk to her. I can’t handle it.” Yuri unnie said while covering her eyes with her palm. I wonder why.

 

“A---ani, ani! I can’t seobang ah!” Now sica unnie covering her eyes too, all of them covering their eyes, except Seohyun unnie.

 

“Unnie, why are you wearing black glasses?”

 

“That’s because your eyes full of stars, so irritating our eyes.”

 

“So—sorry, I’m too happy when Yuri unnie talk to me,” I decided to make my eyes like before.

 

“Okay, that’s better Seul,” Hyoyeon unnie said.

 

“Let’s go to our diningg table,” Taeyeon unnie said and everyone follow her. I don’t know why, the way to the dining table soo long, dark and cold. Taeyeon unnie just bring, exactly grab a candle. Finally, I see a round table. Everyone sitting there except me. Suddenly, there’s a spotlight lead to me and Taeyeon unnie starting to ask me about everything.

 

“Song Seulbyul, right?” I nodded.

 

“How old are you?”

 

“Ummm, 17 or 18, yeah--- I think 17 but, in December will be---“

 

“December?!!! Uh yeah! High five!” Yuri unnie high five-me.

 

“Okay, okay! 17. Where are you come from?”

 

“Earth,”

 

“Ah, me too!” Tiffany said enthusiastically while the other just nodded.

 

“Okay, actually the important thing that you should know as---“

 

“As SNSD's manager? Yeah, so what is that?” Taeyeon walking towards me.

 

“Song Seulbyul, 17 Years old from the earth under the sky. You are, officially---- our maid,”

 

 

“....”

 

 

“....”

 

 

“....”

 

 

“....”

 

 

“WHAT?!!!”

 

“First!” Now the spotlight leads to Taeyeon unnie.

 

“Never say no, to us,”

 

“Second, you should make a breakfast, lunch and dinner for us,” Now the spotlight turn to Sooyoung unnie..

 

“Third, when we’re home, our dorm should as shiny as a pearl, ” Now Tiffany unnie.

 

“And, don’t forget to wear your black glasses if you want to cleaning her room,” Now the spotlight turn to Jessica unnie. She’s pointing to Tiffany unnie.

 

“And, whenever Jessica’s home especially when she’s sleeping. Don’t dare to waking her up,” Now Tiffany’s turn. They’re having arguments and the spotlight seems confused.

 

“FOURTH! Don’t steal, don’t looking for our secret stuffs,” Now Sunny unnie and Hyoyeon unnie said. Of course the spotlight turn to them leave the arguing two.

 

“Stealing? How can I?! Even I don’t know where you put your stuffs,”

 

“For Taeyeon unnie and Sunny unnie, don’t open their third drawer. It’ll corrupt your innocent eyes,” Seohyun unnie said calmly while the room owner just can freezing on their seat.

 

“For Sooyoung unnie and Jessica unnie. Don’t open their suit case or you’ll regret whole your life,” I gulped and nodded.

 

“For Yuri unnie and Yoona unnie. I just can say, prepare your heart. They have crazy stuffs all over their room. That’s so frustrating when I waking them up,” Seohyun unnie said while rub her forehead and I massage her shoulder.

 

“Calm down unnie, calm down,”

 

“Okay, and for Fany unnie’s room. Don’t look under her bed. Never. Ever. Take. A look. Arasso?” Seohyun unnie said with a horror mimick.

 

“A--- arasso,”

 

“Okay! I’m done,” Seohyun unnie said cheerfully and go to kitchen but make the other frowning.

 

“How about your room, Seohyunnie?” She freezes.

 

“Ummm--- I--- I need to pee unnie,” Then she went away blows with the wind.

 

“Aish, jinjja. Okay, for Seohyun, I think she has no worthy things but Hyo always save her things under her pillow,” Yoona said proudly.

 

“Ah, arasso arasso. So, now I know where you are guys hide your secret stuffs,” I said. I’m happy now I know so I no need to worry to find them.

 

“Aigoo. I don’t know if we’re, you or that Seulbyul who’s stupid,” Jessica unnie said while rest her forehead on the table. Table? From where? Ah, that’s not important.

 

“Anything else?” I asked.

 

“Oh yeah! Fifth! Don’t protest if you’re being bullied,” Yuri unnie and Yoona unnie said while smirking.

 

“Ah, arasso,” Their face give me “What-the-heck-was-you-comment” look.

 

“I often watch your variety shows, so I know your pranking habit,” They nodded.

 

“Okaaay! We’re done!” Everyone go to their room because they have their own activity at 5pm.

 

“By the way, where’s the spotlight gone?”

 

“Aigoo, my arms hurt,” I see manager oppa-ssi from---- I don’t know, suddenly he appear.

 

“Yah! Manager-ssi, where are you all this time?”

 

“Me? I handle the spotlight,” He said then went to nowhere.

 

“So---- WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?”

 

“Just take a rest. Relax kid. It’s just begun,” Sunny unnie said and walking towards her room, let me frezzes in place.

 

“Seulbyul ah, I want to talk to you,” Fany unnie call me. Oh my god! Thanks to let one of your angel talk to me. I follow her towards---- my room? Why must my room?

 

“Can I sit on there?” Fany unnie poiting my bed. I nodded harshly. Omo, I’m happy now. Should I change my bias from Yuri unnie to her? Ani! She’s definietrly my second bias now!

 

“I just want to give you your stuff,”

 

“My stuff? What’s that?”

 

“This,” She give me my photo. Ah, photo with my family.

 

“This’s so sweet. I know, it’s hard to live far away from your family,” She said softly. I leaned closer to her.

 

“Neh, but I try my best to make them proud of me,” I said to her, she’s smiling at me. I swear I melting at that time. There's silence for a moment.

 

"So, I'm SNSD's maid, now. I think that job vacancy need a manager for you guys," I said and Tiffany unnie looking at me. She's smiling (again) and I'm melting (again)

 

"Don't worry. I'll try my best not to make you in trouble. We'll take care of you. So, please take care of us too," she bows to me. I bows back. How can be there's such a beautiful, cute and kind girl in one person.

 

“By the way, unnie. Why are you blushing when you look at my photos this morning?”

 

“I remember my family,”

 

“That’s all?”

 

“Ye—yeah,” she nodded innocently. Uh, god.

 

“So, you--- you didn’t see this?”

 

“This,”

 

“And this?”

 

“And I found ByunYul too?”

 

“How can be? You just need to flip this photo, unnie. I pitying you and Yuri unnie. You two are my biases, but, always being her victim. That's why I didn't let her to----” I said calmly. When I look at her face. Omona. What did I do?

 

“Seul--- Byul- ah---- Oh my god. You're underage,“she’s very shock. Slowly, I stay away from her but fail, she grab my wrist first.

 

"Yah~ I'm 17,"

 

“Explain it’s all to me, SEULBYUUUN!” She hissed, I gulped.

 

“U---unnie,"

 

"Explain it's all, to me about that byuns,"

 

 

.

.

.

 

 

 

Sunny unnie’s right.

 

It’s just an ending from a beginning

 

A beginning....

 

Remember, a beginning....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A beginning.....