Just You...

Be Mine

 

I’ve being seeing her everyday whenever she passes by the gate of our school. She’s simple yet attractive. Whenever boys passed by her way, they would simply look at her but she wouldn’t look back. She would just keep walking going to the campus.

She’s my classmate in my third and last period of class. Whenever she grabbed her book and turned the pages, she would look graceful yet elegant. She’s sitting beside me and always smiles whenever I look into her face.

She’s beautiful in every way. I would see her in her ballet class whenever I pass by their studio near the hall way. Whenever the class ends, she would go by herself to the cafeteria. Every single boy in our campus would ask her to be her suitor but she would only smile at them and walked off.

Some of them would kneel down just to please her. Some would come to our classroom just to announce their love for her. She would look away or bow her head because she felt humiliated. Some would buy her flowers and give it to her but all of it never worked out.

She’s popular and well known at school. Although she has her popularity, there were still some people who didn’t like her. Perhaps they envy her or jealous of her.

I would see her in an empty classroom getting hit by some girls. She wouldn’t fight back but when they leave, she would only take a sigh and simply cry quietly while she gathered her scattered stuffs on the floor.

One time, I saw that kind of incident, accidentally as I pass by the corridor. As the girls went out, I would hear them mumbling about how awful she looks like as I hid behind the door. When they passed by me already, I would go where the girl was and see her in tears. I came towards her and bent down to help her gather her things.

“Are you alright?” I asked as I help her get up.

She wouldn’t answer but she gave me a small nod as she hung her head low. She would look at me with tears in her eyes and wiped them as she looked away.

“Gomawo,” she said as she took her things from my hands and picked up her bag.

I held her arm when she was about to walked off from me. She turned around and looked at me for the last time before leaving.

“Waeyo?” she asked with a sad look.

I froze while still holding her arm. It took a few seconds for me to finally speak up. She blinked her eyes few times while we looked into each other eyes.

“Sarang…hamnida,” the words came out from my mouth as I looked into her sad but beautiful face.

“Mwo…” the only thing she said while she’s being held by me.

“Let me take care of you,” I said still looking at her face.

She removed my hand using her other hand for me to let go. She didn’t say a word after that and then took off.

I am in love with her and I want to understand her more, more than anyone else. I want to be with her and make her happy.