Strawberry Frappe

Am I Wrong To Fall In Love?

well it's released when i don't watch bbat zzzzzz i'm sad

but my sadness is recovered when my parents permitted me to watch owl city next month yeay ^^

btw let's enjoy, sorry for waiting loooooong time

***

 

Sooyoung’s POV

well i don't give a damn for this time but seriously what doesh he want?wanna play cats dogs again or wanna make me as his slave or whatever i don't wanna know and i don't hope so and i won't.

but seriously his damning eyes invited me to "well babe let's give a to you" i don't know this look whether seducing or joking because his face is so flat. i can't even compare when he's happy, he's sad or even falling in love.

ah okay...let's bring it on bro

"glad uou came meheehehe" he giggled. his giggling is so awkward he doesn't even know how to giggle freely. i hesitate that he spends his life without giggling happily.

"hehe okay" me said with poker voice .i banged my onto his soft red velvet sofa. oh my gosh dat feeling is so amazing. he knew how to treat tired people.meh like me.

"okay i ask you to come inside because of...." he said .he took a deep breath for a while and suddenly he gave me seducing look.

i'm lucky that i'm a girl so i could melt into his dazzling look.oh please he's my worst enemy ever.the jackass.he ever spitted on my face and he said he he hates me alot. oh come on that look just gave me a damn.yeah yeah what a damn.dat thick eyebrows and sharp eyes made him look serious but they all are matched with his evil smirk curved on lis thin lips. that looks just made him ier...omfg.

he came closer into my face. i could smell the manly fragrance around his neck ,yeah he just took a bath. and also dat sweaty head and hair.

let's just go straight, right now i wanna kiss him on my lips and bring me to your bed bad boy.

"help me with this accounting data.could you?"

what the hell.my tension was like heated cpu,so hot and now it just falls down like coconut falling down from the tree.shoooooot and bang! i'm pwned.

"what???gosh i thought you.." i shocked. don't tell me he doesn't know how to operate the computer. if it's said so, i'm gonna put his face on my .

"no no no...it's not what you think...you thought i'm not good at it? i'm retarded?screw you isssh!" he angered

"oh i think..." i sighed. i really wanna make him kneel on me.so if he gives me a damn on next time, i'll give a damn back.

indeed...he's a perfect man...

"it's all because of dat jackass bommie" he groaned "if i could pick a partner,i'd rather pick bommie instead"

"heh? what do you mean?"

***

author's pov

seunghyun's tension is on the max after he failed to persuade his client because of his big mistake. he grabbed his strawberry frappe to calm him down.

'a frappe always makes me calm' he thought. he always dreams a girl that much like his favourite strawberry frappe. the visual looks beautiful and passionate, make him want to grab and keep it.the texture is very soft and the taste is very refreshing, juicy, sweet.

'i wonder if bommie would be like this. i'd be awesome' he mumbled.

after praising bommie with comparing the frappe, then it goes, the strawberry hair and hourglass body woman came with a red angry birds face drawn on her soft white pinkish face.he came to seunghyun's station and suddenly she threw a few documents in front of him.

"what the hell are you...you just screwed up" she angered.

"eyy calm down... i know bu-"

"no buts butthead!!" she screamed until people around them paid attention to the next great couple.when she's angry she can't be calmed. no one can even touch her even if the boss.the boss would kneel on her instead. she's like a fox with goat's fur.

"maam i'm really sorry it's all my fault let me fix it" seunghyun bowed "really sorry"

"okay i'm gonna give you partner in crime to fix your mistake." she commanded. "i don't want to hear your s again on tomorrow, no matter what it takes you should come along with choi sooyoung.she's pretty great in accounting .i trust her."

"but..." it was very shocking for him because he has to work in pair with that bitter black coffee woman.that's the way he describing sooyoung. Plain ,bitter, ,nothing special ,the taste makes him wanna puke.

"no buts butthead!!i told you stupid!! or we're gonn break up!! what do you what??"

 

Sooyoung’s POV

ooowh that's why it goes kekekeke he's afraid of girls instead of his job. wow let's take this opportunity to calm this beast kekeke. bommie don't know why you're pretty awesome .thanks so i an bully him this time. i won't miss every second to spend this golden chance.

"ohhh i get it" i nodded "but i don't bring my mac so what should i do boy?"

"ummm i got 2 macs you can use one..wait a sec" he gets up and grabs his black and white mac.

"you use black and white for me" he commanded

"i hate black because it's so flat.."

"it describes you because you're so damn flat.."

 

Seunghyun’s POV

well that dumb face of her just made my night one step better. i wanna capture it, put it on instagram with hashtag #pieceof. surely my instagram will be loved like a boss.

but damn, i remember no matter what it takes i need her to finish them. if i give a damn her now, i'll be screwed up.

"then why you choose white?"

"because i'm holy man" i praised. "not every girls can get me"

"yeah a holy only mad woman can get you he" she replied coldly.

wtf,she mocked my bommie!!but she's right bommie was like mad woman mehhehehee.

 

Sooyoung’s POV

time just passes for 2 hours. i'm kinda worried that i can't go back home. i'm afraid if someone would kidnap me and drag me then rame me like hell.or he's gonna hijack my money.

but i can't complain because i don't wanna hear him wih his bulls again.

"hey you look bad" he said "you sick?"

"umm actually...i'm afraid to go home..it's been midnight now.." i sighed "i should go home then"

i thought he's gonna say 'you , nuts ,blah blah blah' but he said this instead.

"please just stay here i need you. about going home i'm gonna take responsibility of this...could you?"

it was...really sweet. i didn't expect it.i don't know why my stomach feels like filled with butterfly and my heart was flying to the mars. God of neptunus help me.

i never heard from siwon oppa such as heart melting words like that.

"huhahaaha look at your dumb face what the hell was that.." he laughed.

indeed i still hate him...i feel my wings gone on the air

"hehe whatever.." i sighed. i didn't get mad at all because i'm about to adapt the way of his jokings. the ratio is 11:12 with my way.

 

 

Seunghyun’s POV

i feel bad fo her...i'm freaking selfish, an ...i need her now but why do i have to screw up?if if i were a girl..i would feel hurt.

"i'm so sorry...i was just kidding" i apologized.

"hahaha it's okay i didn't feel hurt that much" she smiled "cus i know you're about to say that"

so it's been a long time that she's been describing me like that? although he way she said is like usual but i feel like i've got slapped on my mind and soul. i feel she hides her sadness. gosh am i really that bad?

"hey...you're not mad at all?" i asked her once. she took deep sigh, and looked at me with kitty look.

i never expected that she had that kind of face. what a cutie and warmy.

"why should i? come on it's okay to bully me because me and my friends usually bully each other and we knew it was joking"

"but..." i gulped. i feel my heart thump thump. i need to say something but my mouth is lack of water. all dried. my body was cold and my mind was.... i don't know how to describe it seriously.

"what..." she asked me.

"ummm...nothing..." i sighed. "just keep going"

***

about one hour left and i'm so damn sleepy but no matter what it takes that dafuq park bom wants it cleared tomorrow. and i feel lost if my power compares with her. she's still strong and them her works are very excellent. i'm lucky to have her now.

"you're not sleepy?" she asked "you look tired"

"oh...who said? i'm fine it's okay.." i realized from my reverie. she captured me lying in front of her.

"you want me to make some drinks maybe?" she said.

"that would be awesome"

***

she stood up from my russian carpet and went ahead to the kitchen. i used to know the way she dresses.flat and it juat made her look skinny like broom. harry potter broom? meh it's still bigger than her body.

but this is different.she let her hair look messy and tied. her bangs covered her forehead. i thought her body is so damn straight ,curved I alphabet. she just changed her outfits to be sleeping shirts. her white transparant loose shirt makes me see clearly her real curves covered with her black tanktop inside.

i admit it her legs...gosh that legs...bommies is one step behind her..nit was a miracle to see such a beautiful looks on midnight.

'may i wear my shortpants? hahaha i know you won't be interested with my body..'

i didn't say something when she came out from toilet with dat outfit.

what the i'm not interested? i feel i wanna keep you tonight.

"ok let's see what you got here.." she said "you have no coffee.."

"oh really? i was drinking coffee in the morning. why it's empty?"

who the stole my coffee???what a weird.if robbers came here without i knew it, why they stole my coffee instead?

"lots of strawberries here...there's a mint..how about strawberry frappe? you like it?"

***

strawberry frappe...what did i just hear?she's gonna...i don't have time to say no..

"YES MADAAM" i yelled.i don't know why i feel fresh now. i'm not even sleepy. do i have same taste with her? and look she knows to make strawberry frappe so well!!

my heart thumps...i can't wait to taste it..

-few moments later-

"here it comes.." she gave me a glass .it looks passionate fresh red as much i expected.

when i gulped every liquid of the frappe..

DAAAAMMMNNN SHE'S A GREAT COOK!!!!!

 

Sooyoung’s POV

i hope he likes it although i was making it with half of my soul alive. when i drank it...wow not that bad..

"what do you think?"

"in gorgeous i love it.." he yelled  "is there still leftover?"

"no..hehehe sorry..." i giggled. he likes it..and i love looking the way he loves it..i hope he's gonna appreciate me next time..

"you like strawberry frappe?" he asked

"yes...because it's refreshing and calming.." i said "the visual is very tempting and he taste is very soft..."

"same with me..."he sighed. "we have same taste then.."

suddenly he saved his works and then went out to the balcony with bringing a blanket .i saw his calm face letting the cold air brush his face.

"hey what you doing??" i said.

"nothing...wanna go out?? i'm stressed inside"

***

i feel so damn stressed so why do i stay inside ing with this works??i sat beside him on the balcony. no wonder he likes to stay longer. the view of seoul is very beautiful in the night. the lights look alike fireflies in the field. i keep blinking many times. it's very beautiful urban city.

"yeah it's so damn cool at night..i love staying here.." he mumbled

"hey can i ask you...why do you like strawberry frappe??"

"as you said before...it's tempting in visual and calming in taste.." he said "i always wonder i'd meet a girl that much alike that strawberry frappe"

"are you not satisfied with bommie unnie?" i asked "she's representing it"

"really?" he frowned "who the hell said that? she's temprament...she's not representing that strawberry...she's like red wine...tempting outside, bitter inside.."

"so why don't you break up?" i asked "if she doesn't satisfy you...just end it...i admit you're funny, playful and it's like fresh juice...what a pity..you sacrifice yourself to her without even thinking your future?"

 

Seunghyun’s POV

she was right...i'm afraid of losing her instead. I sacrificed every moment of my life to get my high degree, to work in a dream job but now I feel like I almost lose everything.

“are you happy with siwon hyung?” I asked her back.

“I’m happy because we fulfill each other our lacking..i feel so happy to have him. I won’t ever lose him to anybody else”

She deserves it to have hyung

But my heart burns in jealousy flame

It’s still unknown why I’m so jealous..whether I can’t be great man like hyung…

Or I’m afraid that hyung has her…

“seunghyun…” she sighed “ I’m really sorry that I was a douchebag that I joked on you…you deserved to get angry like that..”

Don’t tell me she’s talking about yesterday….

 

Sooyoung’s POV

He pouted in front of me without reason. He faced me and grabbed my hand so suddenly..it feels warm because I almost dead in stabbing cold.

“it must be me that apologize to you..i’m that douchebag… I shouldn’t spit on you..i’m really sorry.. I always accept your apology but I’m afraid if you don’t accept my apology..i’m really sorry…could we start all over again?”

Those words just came out deeply and I had no idea. My body and my mind were numb. He stared to my eyes sadly. It was touching and…

I couldn’t hold my tears anymore..

“gosh I’m crying..” I sobbed “ it’s okay… who says that I don’t get your apology…your apology is accepted…I’m not that kind of person..
 

Seunghyun’s POV

I don’t even know the way to get such a girl like her. I must admit that..she’s really beautiful inside and outside..this is that strawberry frappe girl I’ve been wondering for. I don’t even know how to thank her again. She was so ing beautiful..

I can say she’s beautiful in many times I like…

I don’t even regret saying that

I’m lucky that we’re now buddies not enemies..

It just made a chance for me to get her closer...in nice and lovely way…

And besides…I don’t know this feeling and I think..

I’m in love with her.

“what the hell you’re crying..kekekeke” I laughed. “don’t cry.. I can’t see people crying..”

 

Sooyoung’s POV

I don’t know what possesses him. Tonight he’s very different as usual. I let him wiped my tears away, let me laying on his beating chest and his arms just wrapped around my body and it felt so warm. I feel safe and calm..

I feel his hand plays on my head softly..letting my tied hair getting messy again and I love it.

Why siwon oppa never does it to me so calm and well?

My instinct just goes on further I closed my eyes and I felt a pair of lips landed safely on my forehead. My heart beats fast and there’s nothing to do beside letting him kiss me.

“let’s share the blanket..” he wrapped the blanket to my body. So our bodies are in one blanket. There’s no space again to stay away. He shared his warm temperature to cover my cold body. It feels so right. My chests pressed against him.

“gosh it’s just so close..” I giggled

“closer is better..you’ve got cold..” he smiled

 

Author’s POV

They’re about to share a few hours to the morning instead. Both of them are really enjoying the midnight with laugh and share their unrevealed secret while enjoying the seoul night and the stars being the 3rd person between them.

“you like to see stars don’t you?” seunghyun said

“hehehe yes… we really got same taste.. I used to see stars since I was kid..” she answered

“me too..” he nodded “the breaking news said it’ll be star falling tonight..”

“ it haha I don’t trust it” she laughed

And suddenly it became silent again because they had no topics to talk. It became silent for a while until sooyoung spoke up again.

“if I were beverages, what would you say to describe me?” she asked

Seunghyun pulled her closer until their nose met, he grabbed her hands tightly. Their hearts thump like crazy. Sooyoung’s waiting his answer patiently. He pulled her face closer against him. Their lips about to met, just one half inch apart them.

“you’re like strawberry frappe for me”

As soon their lips met each other cuz he couldn’t her beauty longer. He wanted to kiss her, keep kissing her until the sun comes. He doesn’t wanna let her go now. And the girl doesn’t refuse him. They could feel the lips are still strawberry frappe leftover. Sooyoung wasn’t shocked at all because she already knew it he’d kiss her. Her instinct is always right when she’s with him. She linked her arms into his shoulder while his hands grabbing her waist tightly.

‘ I never felt this way before’ they said in their minds. They’re about to pass and meet the lips to take a breath.

“let’s get inside” he told her and kissed her again.

“ah..” she moaned when she got him on her neck.

The kiss is very sweet and hot as the stars fell down.

 

_sorry for typo hehehehe..enjoy…sorry again for hiatus long time _