Wake Up

Forgotten

Baekho POV

"Baekho?" Aron hyung asked rubbing his eyes like a baby. The fanboy in me screamed when he did that. How could someone be so cute. "What are you doing here?"

"Ahhh" I sounded like an Idiot. I couldn't even form a sentence.

"Aish your so cute" Aron hyung said half asleep.

"Hyung Im not cute. Aish anyway JR hyung said to wake up now.

"I don wanna" Aron said with a pout. The fanboy screamed again. "If I wake up then your gonna go away again"

"Hyung what do you mean." I asked in confusion. What did he mean Im going away?

"Your gonna make me feel alone again. You're gonna leave me." Aron hyung said cuddling my arm. I finally realized he probably thought this was a dream.

"Hyung Im not gonna leave again"

"Do you promise?" Aron said snuggling closer.

"Neh hyung" He just nodded and came closer that he was practically sitting on my lap. He was so warm that my eyes started feeling heavy. I flayed him down and lay next to him. He flailed his arms like he was looking for something. When he found my arm he cam closer and hugged it. I wasn't complaining and hugged him back. We fell asleep like that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JR POV

I wonder where Baekho ah is.

I check the bathroom and the backyard but he wasn't there. Is he still in Aron's room?

I opened the door and smiled. They looked like they did years ago. I wonder what ever happened? I just remember Baekho not coming over and Aron going into a depression. Whatever it is, I hope they can be friends again.

"Aron, wake up" I remember Baekho being a heavy sleeper so I need some help waking him up.

"Hyung?" He said half asleep. He looked around and his eyes landed on Baekho. His eyes went from being half open to being as wide it could be.

"AHHHH!!" Aron screamed. Gosh, why did he have to yell. He knows how high pitch his voice can get. Even though it hurt, it woke Baekho up and I was glad I didn't have to wake him up.

"Aron stop screaming"

"Why is he here?" Aron said pointing at the half awake Baekho.

"He came over. Get changed." I said pointing at his shirt less chest. He screamed again and I just had to shut him up. "If you scream one more time, Im going to send the video of you dancing to Girls Generation- The Boys to your school and make them play it during and assembly." He paled and stayed silent. "Good now wake Baekho up"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aron POV

Aish why does JR hyung have to be so mean. After he left the room. I looked over at Baekho. He looked so peaceful but I need to wake him up.

"Baekho~ah wake up" I said shaking him. I was surprised that he hugged me and pull me down to the bed again.

"Baekho ~ah can you let go of me now?"

"Uhhh No" He said and hugged me more. Aish i forgot this kid like skin ship. We just laid there in silence until he broke it.

"Hyung Im sorry" I was surprised by this. Why was he apologizing?

"For what?"

"For abandoning you. For making you go into depression. For not being there for you" he said and hugged me more. I looked up and saw his face was so close to mine. I just blushed and looked away.

"It ok"

"No its not. You should've told me."

"We cant change anything now." I said trying to get away from him.

"I know but now I can make it up to you" He said tightening the hug more.

"B Baek... cant breath"

"Oh sorry hyung." He said and loosened the hug.

"It ok. Lets go, JR hyung might be waiting for us." I said trying to get out of the hug again.

"Not until you forgive me."

"Ok I forgive you. Is that ok?"

"Not until you give me a kiss" He said and puckered his lips. I smiled and leaned closer. Before our lips met I squeezed his making him scream.

"Yah why did you do that hyung"

"I remembered you like skin ship so I gave you skin ship. In a painful way." I said and laughed evilly.

He smiled and got closer to me again. " I never said I didn't like it"

"Ahhh ert. Get off me" I yelled and tried getting away from him but he just pilled me closer.

"You wanna play hyung" He said in a evil tone.

"JR hyung, Im getting !!" I yelled when Baekho had me on my back and was on top of me.

"Hyung you should be quiet. Its to early in the morning" He said and pecked me on the cheek. After that he got of me and ran away.

"Kang DongHo!! Your so dead!!!" I yelled and chased hi out to the kitchen where JR Hyung was.

I chased him until I got tired of it and went back into my room to change. Before I closed the door I heard hyung say something that made me blush.

"Aish kids these days. Why cant you to just grow up already?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Update!!!

Please subscribe and Comment.

Thank You:)