My Gift...From Me to You

Christmas for Yoo & Su

 

One cold morning of Christmas Eve. Two sleeping figures we’re closely wrapped around each other’s arms, both snuggled warmly and safely at their embrace.

 

One of them is Junsu.

 

Junsu is Yoochun’s beloved other half, which only means that Yoochun is the other with Junsu on the bed.

 

As the loving couple were sleeping cozily, the warm rays of sunlight slowly peeped its way through the windows on the room, which caused the heavy sleeper sleeping Yoochun to open his dark brown eyes to open.

 

Yoochun groggily moaned, and moved back a bit so that he could stare at the breath taking beauty that’s still sleeping soundlessly on his arms.

 

He smiled, His thoughts wondering while staring lovingly at his angelic wife.

 

‘Hmmm…It’s Christmas Eve.’  Yoochun moved his hand to touch Junsu’s baby face.

 

‘Wonder what would be his reaction to my gift?’ He smiled brightly at the thought.

 

While Junsu on the other hand, felt a warm and large hand caressing his soft pinkish cheeks gently.

 

Junsu slowly opened his cute tadpole eyes...and was sweetly greeted by a handsome man.

 

“Morning Baby~” Yoochun greeted his angel with his y voice.

 

Junsu smiled back greeting his Hubby a good morning. His voice was still groggy and sounded like a squeaking rubber duck.

 

“Chunnie?” He called out.

 

“What is it baby?” Yoochun asked, straitly looking at Junsu’s captivating eyes, not even taking a chance to break his body melting gaze upon his precious lover.

 

“Is it already Christmas?” Junsu asked, staring innocently at his dear husband.

 

Yoochun chuckled and pinched Junsu’s cheeks.

 

“No Su…It’s still Christmas Eve, Christmas is tomorrow.”

 

“Oh…yeah~” Junsu smiled awkwardly then pouted.

 

“What’s wrong? Is there something you’re waiting for?” Yoochun asked, setting his elbows on his back helping him support his body to sit properly, and face his pouting lover.

 

Junsu comfortably lay on his back, and snuggled cozily onto the soft and thick blanket that’s covered with pink duck and rabbit prints.

 

“Uhm…It’s just…I just can’t wait for the family gathering, I want to see Jae-hyung already… I miss his pastries.”

 

Yoochun smiled and tugged the sheets away from Junsu’s body, sweeping Junsu of his feet and carried him bridal style to the bathroom.

 

“Oh…Then…Want me to bake some cookies with you later?” 

 

Yoochun suggested, still walking with Junsu in his arms.

 

“Really?!” Junsu’s eyes sparkled, his arms securely draped around Yoochun’s neck.

 

 “Yeah, I really think that would be fun. And wouldn’t it be much better if you’re the one giving Jae some pastries this time? ” Yoochun answered casually, settling Junsu down once they’re inside the bathroom.

 

“Oh…That’s an awesome idea Chunnie! Your a genius! Thank You!” Junsu jumped with glee and pulled Yoochun for a good slight peck on the lips.

 

“I know I am~.” Yoochun grinned, looking at his cute dolphin evilly with the thought of something greasy as he closed the door, a sense of nerve wrecking greasiness lingering along the pace of the closing bathroom door.

 

 (^_^) ||

 

Later, that late afternoon….

 

“Are you ready Su?”

 

“Yup! Let’s start! Hmm...” Junsu giggled.

 

“Ok…let me put this on you first.”

 

Yoochun moved around Junsu to put the pink apron and tie the lace securely on his back.

 

“Wow…pink surely looks good on you.” Yoochun praised the bubbly Junsu.

 

“Thanks…and you look cool with that baby blue apron.” He blushed.

 

“Thanks Hun, Shall we?” Yoochun grinned.

 

“Eung! Let’s start!”

 

Junsu giggled and went to get a stool stepping on it and attempting to reach for the flour that’s sitting almighty at the top of the shelf.

 

Yoochun watched amusedly at his enthusiastic lover.

 

Amusment was clearly obvius from his face while watching his angel tip toeing at the top of the stool whose trying to reach for the bag of flour.

 

‘Aww…He’s so Cute.’

 

Yoochun walked towards his younger wife to help him get the flour.

 

Just to Yoochun's luck, at the time he stood right beside his dear spouse Junsu finally got a hold on the bag of flour and suddenly lost his balance making him stumble down the stool.

 

“Wah~!” Junsu screeched, squinting his eyes shut nervously waiting for his painful landing.

 

Yoochun widened his eyes and shouted in fear.

 

“OMG!...Su!”

 

( …. )

 

Junsu was anticipating for his to kiss and greet the floor hello. He slowly opened his eyes when he felt strong arms and a warm body holding him tightly.

 

“C-Chunnie?”

 

“Are you ok Baby? Are you hurt? Any bruises? Any…What- AISH!...Su!” Yoochun asked, worriedly checking every inch of Junsu’s unharmed body.

 

“Chunnie!...Haha….I’m fine…Haha…that tickles!...Yah! Stop!” Junsu tried to stop his overprotective husband on checking his body if he got hurt or what not.

 

“Oh…Sorry.”

 

Yoochun was slightly embarrassed….not just that he was overly worried at his wife…he was slightly blushing at their awkward position.

 

Both of them are lying on the floor. Junsu is on top of Yoochun.

 

Yoochun gazed at Junsu’s face which is only an inch away from him, His eyes scanned the pretty features of his other half, starting from Junsu’s cute tadpole eyes, next to his button nose and landing to those red plump cherry lips of his.

 

Both of them stared at each other. Yoochun started to move, getting closer to Junsu’s red dry lips, one more move, he could smack those luscious lips and claim them for domination.

 

Once Yoochun was about to attack his prey...Junsu suddenly screeched and laughed hysterically.

 

“Chunnie! You- ….Eu kyang kyang!... L-Look at You!...ahahaha… “Junsu laughed with glee as he pointed at his confused or rather dumbfounded husband’s face.



“What…What’s wrong?” Yoochun moved his hand to touch his cheek.



“You…You have flour all over your face!..ahahaha.” Junsu continued, as he rolled on the floor laughing like there’s no tomorrow.



“Aish!...ahhhh!...Stupid flour! Ruining the mood.” Yoochun mumbled to himself pouting, he stood up and took a good look at himself on the mirror.



“Oh…Chunnie~…haha…you’re still…hihi…Cute!..Ahahaha” Junsu tried to stop laughing and console his pouting husband, but he miserably failed as he started laughing into fits again.



“Yeah…go ahead Su…laugh all you want…You’ll get punished real bad tonight.” Yoochun smirked evilly at Junsu.



“What?” Junsu stopped laughing as fear started to form on his face.



“B-But...I-“



He was about to protest when he suddenly got cut as the doorbell rang.

 

“I’ll go get that…be ready tonight….Baby~” Yoochun smiled innocently as if there is a halo above his head but with a devils tail swinging along as he walked towards the door, leaving the speechless Junsu to the kitchen.



Yoochun opened the closed door smiling, obviously satisfied with what he just did.



“Woah~…what happened to ya man?” Yunho who just arrived with Jaejoong got shocked as he saw the flour covered Yoochun.



“Oh…hey guys!...Why are guys here already?...Aren’t you supposed to come tomorrow?” Yoochun asked the couple.



“Well…you see, My Joongie here kept on pestering me to see his dongsaeng earlier…so here we are.”



Yunho explained, rather a bit disappointed that he didn’t get what he really wanted to do with his Joongie on Christmas Eve.



“Oh…You poor thing~” Yoochun cooed patting Yunho’s head playfully.



“Chun-ah!...what do mean by poor?! Are you saying that us being here is a nuisance?!” Jaejoong butted in Yoochun’s joke.



“What?...N-No…No…Totally not a nuisance!...Not a nuisance!” Yoochun quickly defended his dear life.



“Good!…Now, shall the two of you excuse me…I need to see my dongsaeng.” Jaejoong skipped happily towards the kitchen.



As the two watched the retreating body of Jaejoong vanishing to the kitchen, both Yunho and Yoochun looked at each other.



“Wow…your wife is scary~” Yoochun commented, looking at the two hugging and squealing brothers in the kitchen.



“Yeah~ tell me about it…You should’ve seen him threatening me on not having for a whole year earlier this morning.” Yunho nodded in agreement, as he shivered at the thought of Jaejoong’s threat.



“Well, good thing my Su is the opposite!...Haha~ I’m so lucky!..” Yoochun smiled, patting Yunho on the shoulder and went on to skip towards the two beauties in the kitchen.



“Yah!...It’s not my fault that I fell for a Gorgeous, Master Chef, and an Angel looking Devil!” Yunho shouted back protesting.



“Oh!...You did not just say that!” Changmin appeared in the front door.



“Yah!...You scared me there. Since when did you get here?!...I thought I dropped you to stay at you’re grandma Heechul’s house?” Yunho led his perfect hand right to his moobs chest, his heart beating rapidly due to the sudden appearance of his 6 yrs. old son Changmin.



“Uhm…well…you see…I kind of sneaked out of Grandma’s house since I found out that Kibum was not staying there for Christmas Eve…so I snuck out silently and went back to the car….And I was already here since you started shouting about Umma being an Angel looking Devil.” Changmin giggled at his dorky Appa, eyeing the pretty man walking towards Yunho.



“What?...You little…Wait, Did I say that out loud?” Yunho asked surprised.



“You think?!” Jaejoong appeared from the side, starling the z out of Yunho.



“Woah...B-Boo…I-I…I was…” Yunho was starting to panic, he was lost for words.



“Who’s the Angel looking Devil?!” Jaejoong asked irritated.



Junsu peeked at the corner, pulling away from Yoochun’s tight hug.



“What happened?”



“Oh…Jae is in a fit of rage.” Yoochun grinned, staring at the couple infront of door in the living room.



“Tsk!…Appa got it real bad.” Changmin suddenly appeared behind Yoosu.



“Yah!...what’s with you sneaking around people like that?!...are you a ghost or something?”



Junsu asked his food freak nephew.



“Aish…would you all just please pay attention to me for a second?...why all of you couples ignore me? I’ve been here awhile ago!...and …and…you’re upsetting my friend~” Changmin pouted pretending to cry.



“Your friend?...Who’s that? Where is he?” Junsu looked around the kitchen.



“Su…I think his friend is not a He....it’s that.” Yoochun whispered pointing at Changmin’s stomach.



“Oh~…Right~” Junsu voiced out forming an O shape to his mouth.



“Min…we’re just about to make some cookies…mind if you help us?” Yoochun asked the sulking Changmin.



“Did you just say Cookies?” Changmin's eyes sparkled.



“Yup!...let’s start making them!” Junsu giggled at the reaction of Changmin.



As the three of them were happily playing and laughing while making cookies together, both Jaejoong and Yunho entered the kitchen hand in hand. Seems like they already made up.



 “Oh…What’s my cutie pie making?” Jaejoong stood beside his seemingly enjoying son.



“Umma!...Me, Uncle Chun and Jun-jun are making cookies!” Changmin grinned.



“Yeah...It’s fun, want to join us?” Yoochun suggested at the couple.



“Sure!...I’ll go and make some of my special Joongie style Pie!” Jaejoong clapped his hands in excitement.



“I’ll go help you Boo.” Yunho followed Jaejoong.



Once all the batch of Cookies and Pie’s were finished…all of them were exhausted, they didn’t even noticed the time fly so fast that  it was already night time, and in a few more hours it would already be Christmas.



Jaejoong was the one in charge for dinner. He cooked his special dishes, even the ones that they could not imagine that Jaejoong is capable of cooking.



“Wow…you cooked a lot hyung!” Junsu stared in awe.



“Anything for my dongsaeng…and my precious baby~” Jaejoong pinched Changmins small chubby cheeks.



“Umma~” Changmin whined.



“Let’s dig in!” Yunho started.



“Yeah…woo~ I’m starved.” Both Yoochun and Junsu said in unison.



“Is it good Min?” Yunho asked his never ending eating son.



“Uhmp…isht…Yum-mui!” Changmin said with his mouth full of food. While Yoosu on the other hand, were staring at him unbelievably.



“Uh…I’ll take that as a compliment.” Jaejoong smiled at his food freak son.



“Yah~ this kid could eat a house…Jae aren’t you bankrupted yet?” Yoochun kept on staring at Changmin.



“Chun-ah…aren’t you used on seeing him eat like this?...and apparently, it’s a good thing that Yunnie is doing good in his Company, so were not having much trouble feeding this little monster.” Jaejoong explained to his friend.



“Su-ah…Since the doctor said that you can’t get pregnant in your condition….remind me when we adopt a baby? We should get a normal one.” Yoochun whispered to Junsu, still eyeing the monster in front of him.



While Changmin on the other hand smiled at him innocently.



“What?...he’s normal to me~” Junsu put more food on Changmin’s plate.



“Yeah, A.B.NORMAL.” Yoochun continued to eat his food.



“Oh…” Junsu answered back.



“Wait…did you just say adopt a baby?!” Junsu asked shocked.



Yoochun choked on his food making his food spill all over.



“W-What?...I said…W-What?” Yoochun stared at his spouse with widened eyes.



“Y-You said...w-were going to adopt….C-Chunnie…I-I” Junsu was lost for words his tears started fall uncontrollably from his eyes.



“Oh…S-Su…That’s…That’s supposed to be my gift to you this Christmas…I was about to surprise you later when the clock strikes 12...B-But…Aish!….Uhh….Surprise?” Yoochun smiled awkwardly.



“Smooth move Chun.” Both Jaejoong and Yunho stared at the dramatic couple in awe.



“Yeah! Smooth move Uncle Chun!...Yes! I’m going to have a baby cousin!” Changmin cheered.



Yoochun hugged the crying dolphin tightly, trying to stop his tears from falling.



“Su…I’m sorry…I should’ve talked to you first….d-don’t you like my present?”



Junsu started to hit Yoochun on his chest as he cried more.



“I-It’s not that….It’s just…I’m happy, I’m happy!” Junsu cried his tears of joy pouring uncontrollably.



“Su…I’m glad you like this!” Yoochun smiled and hugged him tight.



While Yunjae on the other hand, hugged their son lovingly as Changmin sat there innocently feeling the love his parents are giving him.



~/*\~

The clock was ticking, making the hands of the clock move to 12, indicating that Christmas has finally arrived.


“Woo…Christmas is here! Merry Christmas everyone!” Changmin jumped up and down.



“Merry Christmas too…” All of them cheered.



Yoosu and Yunjae exchanged their gifts to each other. Each one of them got what they wanted.



After all the celebrating and cheering for the arrival of Christmas, all of them felt the tiredness and sleepiness come to them.



“Wow…all this cheering makes me sleepy.” Changmin yawned, rubbing his tired mismatched eyes.



“Aww…Now let us lead you to bed shall we?” Jaejoong motherly cared for his dear son.



“Yunnie…would you please carry this monster to the guest room?” Jaejoong gestured Yunho to go and get their sleepy son.



Yunho obliged, and charged at the little man that who’s waiting for his Appa’s embrace.



Once Yunho got a hold of Changmin, the little monster greeted Yoosu goodnight.



“Good night Uncle Yoo & Su! Merry Christmas!” Changmin waved at them cutely.



“Good night! Merry Christmas to you too!” Yoosu greeted back.



“Well then…It’s time for us to sleep, see you all tomorrow morning…Merry Christmas!” Jaejoong bid farewell as he followed his Husband and Son to the guest room.



“We should go get some sleep too.” Yoochun tagged Junsu along with him to their room.



Once the two of them were finished changing into their pajamas, Yoochun was carrying Junsu bridal style to their bed while nuzzling at each other’s scent.



“Chunnie? Are we really going to adopt a baby?” Junsu asked clinging tightly at Yoochun’s hold.



“Huh?...Oh, Yeah…I’m actually planning a schedule for us to go to the orphanage before New Year.”



Yoochun answered happily settling his lovely dolphin to lie comfortably on the bed then he slowly led himself to snuggle beside his wife hugging him tightly.



“Really Chunnie?...I can’t wait to see many children!” Junsu cheered, nuzzling onto Yoochun’s chest.



 “Me too Su…” Yoochun smiled.



“Chunnie?” Junsu called out.



“Hmm?”



“I Love you…And thank you for your wonderful gift.” Junsu smiled thoughtfully.



“Anything for my Baby~”



“And Chunnie?” Junsu pulled out from the hug.



“Yeah?”



Junsu grinned.



“Merry Christmas!”



Yoochun smiled back, and kissed Junsu to the lips.



“Merry Christmas…and I Love you too.”

 

END.

.★• ★• ★♥★• ★• ★.