Chapter 11- Foodd~!

Our Love Story


Chapter 11 - Foodd~!

--

Your POV

"Aish! Why do I have to eat?~" I said a bit whining.

"Because we wont come back for another round for food." Jinyoung stated.

"Aww~~ But guys-" I said but then got cut off by Baro.

"Oppas!" Baro corrected me as I just rolled my eyes.

"Oppas~! I don't want to eat~!" I pouted but they didn't budge. "Fine then! I'll just go off on my own! HMPH!" I crossed my arms over my chest and started to walk away.

"Oh no you won't!" Channie ran to me and picked me up by the waist and started to walk back to the resturant.

"YAH! Gong Chansik! Let me down! You know I can walk on my own right?!" I kicked my legs and attempt to make his hands let go of me.

Aish this wont work! I want to go on more rides!! I'm not hungry yet!!

But before I could complain anymore I was let down as we got to the table.

Channie sat down first, leaving me space between him and Jinyoung. 

I refuse to sit!

I just crossed my arms and looked away, once again.

I hearn someone sigh.

"Yah! Kimmy! Sit down or I will make you sit!" I heard Jinyoung say.

I blew air through my bangs and still refuse to sit down.

He then grabbed my shoulder and pulled it down making me sit.

Great the chair moves too!

Wait the chair moves!

I played with the chair, making the chair move side to side, like all kids do.

I giggled as I was playing, I saw the rest of them smile with satisfication.

Then the food came.

I stare at the food with my mouth hung open.

I can't help it! It looks so good and the smell!

It just suduces me more!

"Yah! Close your mouth or your going to catch flies!" CNU said but looks so good~

I was about to reach for a piece but then Jinyoung slap my hand.

"YAH!" I turned to him.

"You said you weren't hungry, so this is just for us!" Jinyoung said as I pouted.

"That's not fair~" I mumbled yet they still could hear.

"Jinyoung grandpa is being so mean huh Kimmy?" ,I nodded with a pout, "Here I'll give you a slice!"  My head shot up and scooted closer to Channie hugging his arm, as he fed me a slice of pizza.

I chewed it happily as I looked at the coner of my eye, seeing Jinyoung glaring at Channie.

"Woah grandpa! Calm down! Its pizza! Here I'll feed You~!" Baro said as he scooted closer to Jinyoung and pushed pizza towards his mouth but all Jinyoung did was gave him a weird look.

"Come on haraboji! Yum yum yum!!" Baro bit out of it and chewed it happily.

We all snickered at Baro's act.

"Eww dude! I could feed myself!" He pushed the pizza away from him and grabbed one himself. "And I am not a grandpa!"

"Well you sure act like one!" I said while giggling and high fiving the others.

Jinyoung just sat there mumbling some words that was unhearable, while pouting.

"Keke just kidding~!" I poked his cheek.

"Oh! By the way oppas!" They all faced me. "I need to go get something! so I'll be back! Just wait here arraso!" I got up from my seat and grabbed my bag.

"I'll go with you!" Jinyoung said and stood up.

"Aniyo~ I'll be fine! Don't worry!" I saluted to them! "It'll just take a sec! Ok?"

Before they could answer I dashed off.

--

Annyeong Annyeong! ^^

AsianCookiex3's update!!^^

I'm sorry if this chaptie was lame! *90 degree bows*

I'm totally brain dead! So forgive me! *non stop bows*

Stay tuned for the rest of the story! ^^

Annyeong! ^^