It was all a dream

Nightmare

“I’m sorry. I really can’t take the pain anymore… I think we should-“Seungho muttered. “Should what? Break up? Is that what you are trying to say?” His sentence was cut off by Junhyung, who his face dangerously close to the MBLAQ leader. Eyes glittering with rage and sorrow, the younger grabbed the elder’s shirt collar, dragging him closer still. “Is that what you are trying to say huh? You are that willing to throw our six years as a couple away just because I had to do a publicity stunt with Goo Hara?” 

Turning his head away to escape Junhyung’s burning glare, Seungho shook his head gently. “You don’t understand Jun.” he whispered. “Then make me understand!” Junhyung’s demeanour changed immediately, his harsh grip turning into a desperate clutch at Seungho’s shirt. “Tell me what’s wrong! Please…” he pleaded. “I don’t want to lose what we have… We braved so many obstacles together but you are suddenly tossing all our hard work down the drain. What did I do wrong?!” Junhyung continued, his voice soft and urgent as he tried to figure out his mistake.

At his words, Seungho whipped his head round, eyes blazing in outrage and hurt. Prying Junhyung’s hands away from his shirt collar, he spat, “You see?! You don’t even know what you did wrong! How on earth are you even going to change?” Backing away, Seungho shook his head in disbelief. “I must have been blind to fall in love with you, Yong Junhyung-sshi.” he said softly. Wincing at the latter’s deliberate usage of formalities, Junhyung reached out for him, only for Seungho to evade his outstretched arms as he placed his hand on the doorknob. “Maybe… it’s better for everything to end here.” was the last sentence uttered by Seungho before he opened the door and vanished from Junhyung’s sight.

 

“NO! DON’T LEAVE ME!”

 

The hoarse cry burst from Junhyung’s throat even as he sat up in his bed, sweat trickling in cold rivulets down his face and back. Sinking his face in his hands, Junhyung brought his knees up to his chest. The nightmare was so real, so vivid he had actually thought it was happening.  “Jun? What is it?” a groggy voice broke through his stupor. Turning to face the man lying next to him in bed, Junhyung managed a weak smile. “It’s nothing hyung. Go back to sleep.” he croaked. The bed sheets rustled as his companion sat up too. “Is it a nightmare again?” Seungho asked softly, instinctively hugging the younger closer to him. Clutching onto Seungho as if he was a lifeline, Junhyung buried his face into the elder’s chest, revelling in the warmth, the closeness he provided.

“It was so real hyung! I could actually feel the pain that I experienced in the dream. I’m so afraid. You won’t ever leave me right? Right?!” The younger started to blubber, his voice cracking as he reminisced about the tearing sensation his heart went through in the nightmare. “Ssh…” the elder comforted, rocking Junhyung slightly as he cradled him in his arms. “It’s alright. It was a just a dream. I’m here right now aren’t I?” Continuing to soothe Junhyung, Seungho murmured endearments to him until his sobs stopped. They sat in silence for a while before a small voice broke the peace. “Hyung~” Junhyung called. “Hmm?” Seungho answered, Junhyung’s hair gently as he attempted to comfort him. “You won’t ever leave me right?” The question slipped out before it could be stopped, the rapper’s insecurity obvious as he wrapped his arms around Seungho’s waist. “Of course I won’t, pabo.” Seungho replied affectionately, pulling Junhyung up so that they were face-to-face. “I’ll stay with you forever.” Leaning forward, Seungho sealed his promise with a tender kiss on Junhyung’s lips.  

 

 

 

It turned out different from what I originally though of. /facepalm

Nevertheless, I hope you readers out there like it!

Comment and subscribe yeah? Kamsahamnida! <3