FINAL

I Did It For You..... [ONESHOT WRITING CONTEST]

This is my last day here, in Seoul High School. My last day stalking Jinhyun. My name is Jung Nayeon. So here I am, in the general office. I'm trying to get the courage to look for Jinhyun but I can't! My mother has signed the papers and went home, leaving me to happily enjoy my last day. AH! Jinhyun walked past! I'm gonna stalk him for the last time. Bye!

Whew! I had a great time stalking him. He played traunt and went to the fair and I rode the same rides as him. Wait, the Wrestling Warriors are here. They are cornering Jinhyun! What's wrong? I'm gonna follow them.

A LOOOOONG TIME LATER

I'm in the hospital, wheeled through the hallways and being nursed back to health. I can hear Jinhyun shouting my name. His cries make my heart break into millions of pieces. A precious, genuine and pure teardrop rolls down my rosy cheek and lands on the bed in the operation room. A damp spot formed on the soft mattress. The stab was really worth it.

FLASHBACK

"Give us all your money! WW's gang leader, Yang Jinsook shouted. His handsome sidekick, Lee Hyungjoon punched Jinhyun. "YAH!" I came out of my hiding spot behind the old brick wall. "Go! It's dangerous!" Jinhyun shouted to me. I would do anything for him. "So your girlfriend came to help, eh?" My face turned a tomato-red out of anger and embarrassment. Jinsook proceeded to my hair and caress my face. "Your pretty, ya' know....." He smirked. I unconsciously punched his face while the other gangsters gasped. Jinhyun was taken aback. "Am I that strong?" I asked myself quietly. Suddenly, while I was deep in thought, something stabbed my heart. For real. I touched the source of unbearable pain and stared wide-eyed at my hands. BLOOD. At that time, I almost fainted but Jinhyun caught me in the nick of time. "Why did you do that..............." He sobbed. "I did it.... for....... you." I manages to choke out the words. WW had fled the scene. Jinhyun then carried me up bridal-style and ran to the hospital.

END OF FLASHBACK

Goodbye Jinhyun. I'll never see you again. I'll die and go to join my grandparents, my dead sister, Nahyun and my dead brother, Siyeon. Goodbye myself. Goodbye. I breathed my last breath. I cried my last tear. I fulfilled my last wish. Interact with Jinhyun. "SARANGHAEYO!" I heard him shout to me before I was wheeled into the heated crematorium. Thank you for everything god has given me for 19 years. Goodbye.

A/N

How was it? Sad? Romantic? Violent? Do read it! Bye!