First Meet & How much I love you

I did this FOR YOU

It was in the Kirin Art School,

Teacher: Soo Hyun.. Lee Soo Hyun... Hey!

Soo Hyun: Yes! I am here...

Teacher: Ok! Students.. Today there will be  two new student.. come in..

(As both of the boys come in)

Soo Hyun pov:Wow! soo handsome.. First boy is super cute! and his name is Song Seung Hyun... He really look like korean top actor.. Second boy is handsome.. I can't say how? His name is Lee Hong Ki. He has sharp nose.. Great lips.. Ohh.. They are too handsome that I have never seen.. I wish they could sit beside me as the chair is free beside me..

Teacher: Seung Hyun.. You can sit there.. beside Hye Mi.. Hong Ki you can sit beside Soo Hyun..

Seung Hyun & Hong Ki: Thanks ma..ma...

Girls: What!? Handsome guys can't sit with ugly girls!

( At that time Hye Mi was standing to let Seung Hyun go in.. But Suddenly the girl beside her push her.... Then she fall on Seung Hyun who come to sit beside Hye Mi)

Seung Hyun: Is everythings alright miss?

Hye Mi: Sorry.. Yeah.. You need to go inside.. That is your place..

Girl who posh Hye Mi: What!? That can't be.. Why she fall on Seung Hyun?? My Prince...

For Hong Ki,

Boys: Don't act like a snail.. Go quick!

Soo Hyun: Are you guys are girls? Telling new stundent to go quick! Are you guys Jelous of him cause he is handsome!?

Boys: N..No..Nope..

Soo Hyun:  Are you Ok? Come Hong Ki..

Boys: Ha! Protecting Hong Ki.. Is she Hong Ki's girlfriend?

Soo Hyun: Do you think I don't hear? And for your question.. Yes.. I am the girlfriend of Hong Ki.. So..??

Boys: Hum... Nothing..

Hong Ki: Soo Hyun is a beautiful girl that I have never seen.. Although her nose is not that sharp.. She's so cute and pretty.. ^_^

Soo Hyun: Arr.. Hong Ki.. Are you going to go in??

Hong Ki: Humm? Ohh.. Sorry.. I will go in..

Soo Hyun: Thank you..

Teacher: Are you guys ready for your lesso?

Students: Yes teacher!

(11:30 - 12:30 is breaktime)

Seung Hyun: Are you ok Hye Mi?

Hye Mi: Humm.. Ohh.. Yeah...

Seung Hyun: First of all.. Hi! I am Song Seung Hyun.. (He give his hand to shake)

Hye Mi: Actually I know your name.. but Hi..

Hong Ki: Hey.. Hey.. S..Soo...Hyun

Soo Hyun: Yea..

(Hong Ki slip his legs with water and fall on me)

Hong Ki pov: Soo Hyun and I are really close! And it like we are kissing.. My heart was beating so quickly at that time.. And it was a first time that I happen this..

Soo Hyun pov: He so friendly.. and he is cute and his face seem shying as I look his face closely.. he has a great face shape and his nose feel sharp.. And his lips appeal to every girl..

Suddenly,

Hye Mi: My God.. What are they doing!? (Pointing at me and Hong Ki)

Seung Hyun: Oops..

Seung Hyun: Lets pull them off quickly.. eerr..

(After pulling)

Seung Hyun: Hong Ki.. Are you ok? Arr.. You are not gonna answer? Heyy!! Nock.. Nock..

Hong Ki: Sorry for not replying..

(Hong Ki give his hand to let me stand,.. Hong Ki pull me hardly as soon as I stand. It is another time that Hong Ki and I were face to face and too close.

Hye Mi: It is enough.. OK.. (She pull us off..)

Hong Ki: Are you ok Soo Hyun?

Soo Hyun: Yeah.. Nevermind.. How about you?

Hong KI: I am already fine.. (His face trun into red color) Bye see ya!

Soo Hyun: Bye! See you..

(After I and Hong Ki go into class room)

Hye Mi: What are they doing in front of the class? Are they too friendly!? It is only first day of Hong Ki..

Seung Hyun: Arr.. Hey.. Hye Mi.. Hye Mi!?

Hye Mi: Yeah!!

Seung Hyun: Breaktime already over..

Hye Mi: Ohh.. really? I don't even notice about that.. ^_^   Let's go in..

Seung Hyun: Lady first..

Lesson is starting,

Teacher: If we ....................... What is the answer?

Hong Ki: The answer is ...........

Soo Hun pov: Ha..! Hong Ki is so cute.. ha...

(I am thinking about Hong Ki that even the lesson time over)

Hye Mi: Bye friends! Bye Seung Hyun.. See you guys later.. Bye Hong.. (She see Hong Ki is looking at me for long time.. She seem very angry to me)

Seung Hyun: Are you alright?

Hye Mi: NO! I am not! Look at them.. Today is Hong Ki's first day of school..

Seung Hyun: So?

Hye Mi: Look! Don't you see? Hong KI seem too friendly to Soo Hyun..

Seung Hyun: I see! you are jelous of Soo Hyun.

Hye Mi: Yes! What!? Noo..NNOO I never say like that.. She was my best friend.. How Could I...?

Seung Hyun: Look Hye Mi.. Don't be jelous of other.. You are correct that Soo Hyun is a friendly girl but she is nothing good like you.. You are most beautiful girl that I have never seen. Although other of your friend don't like you, I... I like you very much...

Hye Mi: You what!?

Seung Hyun: Start from the day you fall on me, I notice that you are the beautiful girl and friendly girl.. ^_^ ( He says with smiling face) Bye.. I will go now..

Hye Mi: O.ooo..OK.... b..bye...

(Hye Mi is too shy when Seung Hyun say like that)

Next day, Hong Ki & I are talking as soon as we arrive to school.

Hong Ki: How are you Soo Hyun?

Soo Hyun: I am fine..

Hong Ki: Soo Hyun, I wanna tell you something..

Soo Hyun: Yeah.. you can..

Hong Ki: Promise me that you won't angry to me..

Soo Hyun: ok..

Hong Ki: I..I..I

Soo Hyun: You?

Hong Ki: I..I.. love you..

Soo Hyun: You..You..Love me?

Hong Ki: Yes.. Start from the day I saw you.. I was falling in love with you..

Soo Hyun: Ooohh.... I never know you would tell that to me.. Actually me too like you..

Hong Ki: Really? I can't believe it..WOW! Yeah!

(At that time one man was peaking to Hong Ki)

Man: Sir.. Hong Ki is talking with a girl..And they are..

(Suddenly Hong Ki hug me)

Hong Ki: I Love you..

Sir: They what?

Man: They are hugging, sir..

Sir: They what? Ok.. I understand..

(Me and Hong Ki was too happy that we understand  each other)

Soo Hyun: Hong Ki, do you know, today is Singing Quiz?

Hong Ki: Yeah..

Hye Mi: Soo Hyun & Hong Ki come quickly.. Singing Quiz about to start..

Soo Hyun & Hong Ki: OK.. we are coming...

Teacher: Well. Well..well.. have you taken you lyrics?

Students: Yeah..

Hye MI: Why Seung Hyun is not coming?

Seung Hyun: Sorry Teacher.. ( He pick up the paper of lyics quickly)

Teacher: Okk.. First group..

(Hye Mi put her hand up)

Teacher: You.. and??

(Seung Hyun put his hand up slowly)

Teacher: Ok Hye Mi and Seung Hyun.

Hye Mi: Oh my god..

Seung Hyun: Thank god.

Seung Hyun: Photographs containing two of us, I burn the memories we gathered one by one..

Hye Mi: I erase that I need to get up and move on, I know all too well.. So why I still sitting here?

Seung Hyun:...........

Hye Mi:.........

Teacher: Good Job.. Seung Hyun your voice change in second part. Hye Mi your voice is shaking like you r scare.. Your marks is.... 80

Hye Mi: O.o 80???

Teacher: Second.. Ohh.. Soo Hyun & Hong Ki.... I hear that you two are couple..

Hong Ki:  ^_^

Soo Hyun: You really did forget everything. Seeing how happily you're greeting me. Only then did I vaguely being to feel the pain. The wound that had yet to appear on my skin..

Hong Ki: So it wasn't ove. It was just a moment which you spent by myside. Now I'm vaguely beinning to understand why you could only apologize..

Song appear.....

Teacher: Wow.. It's amazing Both have greating feeling..Clever.. Your mark is ...100...

Hong Ki: Yes!!

Soo Hyun..Whoooo..

Teacher: ..........................

(After the lesson time)

Hye Mi: Congratulation.. Your group have most marks right

Soo Hyun: Not like that..

Hye Mi: *_*.. Congratulation..

Soo Hyun: Thanks..

Hong Ki: Your voice is amazing...

Soo Hyun: You too.. Bye bye

(When I walking to my home and talking around..)

Sir: Pretty girl.. Where are you going? I will send you... Guys what are you doing? Take the girl!

Men: Yes sir..

Soo Hyun: Leave me alone.. Let me goo! Hey...

(As I shout, the man cover my mouth with a posion things)

Sir: Hello.. Lee Hong Ki.. My little sir.. I have got your pertty little girlfriend..

Hong Ki: What are you going to do with that girl.. Let the girl go.. I am coming.. I warn not to touch the girl.

(He runs as fast as he sould)

After a while,

Hong Ki: Where is Soo Hyun?

Sir: Ohh.. Sirr.. Your little girlfriend is here...

Hong Ki: Let her go..

Sir: Come and get her..

Hong Ki: Ahhh.. shiii.shii

 

Sir: Say bye bye to your cutie boyfriend..

Soo Hyun: Hh.. Hong.. k.. kii...

Hong Ki: Hey.. Don't touch her...

Sir: Say bye!

Hong Ki: Noo...

Soo Hyun pov: That guy name sir shoot me with his hun.. but it hit to my stomache not heart.. At the same time I fall down. As I was still alive Sir try to shoot me another time..

Hong Ki: Let her go..  (Hong Ki runs towards me)

(Banggg!!!)

Soo Hyun: For second time, I don't feel hard.. Because it hit to Hong Ki..

Soo Hyun: Nooo.... Hong Ki... Ahhh....

Hong Ki: I..I..I.. did ....this.....a...al....all.... for..you......

.(As he has say that words, police got here)

Police: Freeze..

Soo Hyun: Hong Ki.. Hong Ki... Please....Please...don't diee..... Ahhhh....

Soo Hyun: My heart was about to break at that time...

1 week later,

Soo Hyun: I miss him a lot Hye Mi...

Hye Mi: I understand your feeling...

Soo Hyun: nn..no.. You don't

( I run away from her so that I can't hear her voice.. but suddenly.. I slip my legs with water..)

Soo Hyun: ahhh...

(I fall on someone)

Soo Hyun: Sorry...

One Man: S..Soo ..H..Hyun??

(Guess who)

Soo Hyun: Yeah.. Who r...? Hond Ki? Are you Hong Ki?

Hong Ki: Humm..

Soo Hyun: Thank god... You are back... I think you have die.. thank you..Thank...

Hond Ki: Don't feel bad on me.. All I do is for you...

Soo Hyun: You are not going to die again..

Soo Hyun pov: I was very happy to see Hond Ki again.. As I can't control my mind..I kiss him.....

Hong Ki pov: I was about to die that day but I see Soo Hyun face all day.. that you are crying... And my mind is warnig me not to die... Soo Hyun .. I will never leave you again... I promise.. and I love you very much...

Soo Hyun pov: I love you too