Final

I only can live with you (One-shot)

"Haha, you look like a child, Kwon Yuri" Minho smiled.

"You look like a froggie, Choi Minho" Yuri teased.

"At least I'm your Prince Frog" Minho pouted.

"Aigoo, of course" Yuri smiled.

Minho was pushing Yuri by the swing. They was having so much fun. When Yuri slipped from the swing, she was going to fall down. Minho didn't thought two times and quickly grabbed Yuri, to avoid her to fall. Yuri was blushing madly. She was really embaressed and also Minho but he didn't let her body go. They still there, Minho carrying her in bridal style and Yuri staring in his eyes. It was a good time.

 

Yuri's tears flow as she remmembered everything. She touched her mirror and watched her face. Full of tears as every day. On the mirror, she could clearly watch everything well, she falling from the swing and Minho helping her.

"Ottoke, why did I even fell for you Choi Minho?" she asked.

She wanted to fall down, but Minho wasn't there to help her. She supported herself on the wall. She remmembered something, a recordation that she won't forget. Their first fight.

 

"What the hell Minho, let me go! I HATE YOU!" Yuri shouted.

"I'm the one who says WHAT THE HELL! You were almost kissed by that bastard of Lee Jaehoon! I'm your boyfriend and you let a bastard kiss you?" Minho shouted, fuming.

"So who's the one who had a date with Krystal? And I'm the one who was shopping with Eunseo? And I'm the one who hugged Dara and smiled for her? «" Yuri's voice was getting louder.

Minho held her body tightly, because Yuri wanted to leave.

"The date with Krystal was for a work, shopps with Eunseo was for buy a present to my cousin, who was her friend, I hugged and smiled for Dara because she said that she would ruine you if I didn't! You don't know how much I shouted with her after that?" Minho yelled.

"If you want to dump me do it! I'm not your girlfriend anymore, then!" Yuri said, with tears rolling down her cheeks and trying to leave.

But Minho stopped her and pushed her through the wall again. Yuri tried to push his chest away, but he didn't care and he kissed her lips. Yuri hitted his chest, she stepped his foot, but he didn't mattered, as long as Yuri stilled inside his arms. Yuri gave up and let Minho kiss her.

 

 Yuri still could see Minho helding her body through the wall, but he disappeared sudenly. With this memory, Yuri's heart still hurt, more even and she cried louder and louder. She broke things, she kicked her wall and she messed her hair. She looked to herself in the mirror, full of tears. The hair wasn't so messed up, but she ignored it.

"Why to live?" she said, bitterly.

She put some pills on as her tears rolled as never rolled down to anyone. She looked at the sky.

"Minho, if you're hearing me, know that I love you! Even thought you love Dara more, I'm still loving you! Be happy Minho! PLEASE! WHY DID YOU DID THIS TO ME! GOODBYE, I DON'T HAVE REASON TO LIVE! I LOVE YOU!" Yuri cried out loud.

She had time to write a letter:

Dear Minho

I'm leaving right now. To a far away place. To heaven. After you read this, I'm already death. I don't have reason to live. If you love Dara more than me, I understand. Please don't hurt her. For my sake Minho, don't hurt her. Goodbye in this life.

Kwon Yuri :)))

After finishing the letter, she felt dizzy and her pen fell down from her trembling hand. She fell on the floor and she went to the door, hardly. She sat there. Tears didn't stop rolling from her eyes.

"I-I love you Choi Minho" she mumbled lastly.

She took her last breathe and she closed her eyes. Light outed from her eyes. She died.

 

"What should I do, what should I do?" Minho asked himself.

"I don't love Dara, Yuri! I only love you!" he scram.

"I should explain her! Apologize her! Right now!" he said and grabbed his coat.

He quickly went to Yuri's house and knocked her door. No response.

"Yuri, it's me. I really need to talk to you" he said softly.

And he noticed that the door was opened. He ran to her room.

"Yuri-ah, you understood bad, I..." Minho said while opening the door, when he noticed that Yuri was lying on the floor.

Tears were forming a river on her face, down her cheeks. Minho noticed the bottle of pills laying on the floor also. He couldn't believe.

"No, Yuri! ANDWAE!" he shouted.

But everything was done. He ran to Yuri.

"Yuri! You can't die now! It's me Minho! I ONLY LOVE YOU!" he shouted, while tears rolled down his cheeks.

"KWON YURI!"

Yuri was already death. Minho shaked her body, but she was still sleeping away from this world. Minho noticed something on her desk. It was a letter. He read everything. His eyes grew up.

"WHY?!" Minho shouted, while crying.

 

Minho's P.O.V

How Yuri is death? HOW?! The only person who I loved died and it's all my fault. I was the one who killed her. Stupid Choi Minho! How could you hurt the one who you love and make her kill herself? I'm such a babo! How? I don't want to live! I really want to die! I deserve to die!

I decided to drive myself to the fields. I took a bottle of water. Whe I arrived, I ran to the precipice. I wanted to shout so badly!

"WHY GOD? WHY DID THIS HAPPEN? YURI-AH! ARE YOU HEARING ME? I ONLY LOVED YOU! WHY!!!" I shouted.

I took my bottle of water and looked at it. Accidentally I brought a bottle of pills. I don't matter.

"I really don't deserve to live" I said, bitterly.

I ate the pills. And I looked to the sky.

"Yuri-ah, I'm coming. I just need you" I said.

I felt dizzy after some minutes. I crawled towards the tree and I held it. Then, I closed my eyes, after taking my last breathe.

End of P.O.V

 

Minho founded himself in a nice place.

"Where am I?" he asked.

He was really handsome, with a beach behind him. He was wearing this clothes:

minho.jpg?w=620 

Then, he saw a girl shadow. He looked better. He smiled of joy it as Yuri. He ran towards her and hugged her. She was shocked.

"Sorry, but why are you... MINHO?" she asked, surprised.

"Yuri, I-I really missed you!" he said and hugged her again.

Yuri hugged him back. She was really surprised, but also happy by having Minho there. She was like this:

yuri.jpg

She was beautiful.

"Minho you're death?" she asked.

"Yes, I am. I can't live without you. I don't love Dara, she said that she would chase me if I refuse to be her boyfriend, so I kissed her" he explained.

Yuri was speechless and Minho kissed her forehead. They both held each others hands and walked together, to a future, an eternal future.

END ^^