Tease

Tease (Oneshot)

 

 

 
 
 
--
 
"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!", It was you. You were chasing after Chanyeol who is carrying your bag with him. "GIVE ME BACK MY BAG YOU CREEP!"
 
He stopped from running and stuck his tounge out on you. "Get it from me~!" And started running away from you again.
 
 
"I HATE YOU PARK CHANYEOOOOOOLLL!!"
 
"I LOVE YOU TOO LEE ~~~~!" he sang and blew a flying kiss to you.
 
--
 
The next day, you were sitting under a tree reading a book then suddenly two big hands covered your eyes. You knew pretty well who's the culprit.
 
"Park Chanyeol. What do you want?", You said sarcasticaly. He removed his hands from your eyes and chuckled.
 
"So what are you doing here?", he said, peeking at your book. You glared at him. "Cant you see? Im reading. Leave me alone Chanyeol. I want to be alone"
 
He sat beside you and pinched your cheek. "Why are you so cranky? Are you on the time of your month huh?"
 
"No. I just hate you", you said as your eyes were glued on your book.
 
"Aaaaaww", he whined. "That hurts!" CHanyeol sniffed, pretended to be crying.
 
You looked at him and saw how cute he's rubbing his eyes. You chuckled at his cuteness.
 
"Yaaaa~ What are you laughing at?", he whined, bumping his shoulder to you. You fixed your self and started reading again. "Yaaaa~Dont ignore me!"
 
"Hmppf~ Leave me alone you creep"
 
With that, he went infront of you and gave you his CREEPY smile. "Creep you say?"
 
You looked at him and laughed, "OH GOD SERIOUSLY! CHANYEOL STOP THAT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" While laughing, you accidentaly closed your book.
 
"What the? OH JEEZ!!", you opened your book again ang started looking for the page you're currently reading. Suddenly, Chanyeol took the book from you.
 
"Yah! Will you please stop ignoring me?". You tried to reach out for the book on his hand. But his arm is just too long.
 
"Park Chanyeol. Give it back to me this instant"
 
"No" He said with a straight face. He's serious.
 
You messed your hair with frustration and, "Chanyeol. Will you please leave me alone atleast once? Wont your day be complete without teasing me huh?"
 
"No."
 
You reach for the book once again but you failed. 
 
"PARK CHANYEOL!"
 
Chanyeol is still wearing that blank expression on his face.
 
"Park Chanyeol! LEAVE ME ALONE. PLEASE. You're always ruining my day! Why wont you just find some other people who would LIKE to 'PLAY' with you huh? Seriously Chanyeol! GO TO BAEKHYUN OR TO KYUNGSOO. Just LEAVE ME ALONE!"
 
His shoulders flattened. You took this chance to grab the book from him.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I hate you..."
 
 
 
 
 
Those were the words you said before leaving him.
 
--
 
It has been a week since the last time you've got bothered by Chanyeol. But things changed.  Now, he wont even talk to you. He has been ignoring you. He would pass by you like you didnt even know each other. You admit it. You feel so incomplete without him around, teasing you.
 
"I wonder what happened for him to avoid me", you said as you close your notebook. "AISH! What am I worrying about? Isnt it great that he's not bothering me anymore? Now I can go to school and go home in peace"
 
You grabbed your bag, ready to go home.
 
"Bye Jong-In! See you tomorrow!", You waved to Kai.
 
"YAH! I told you to call me Kai!", he complained but waved back at you. 
 
You chuckled at your friend. Kai is your seatmate. He's a friend of Chanyeol. Well, it was actually because of him that you met Chanyeol. It was when you and Kai were on the cafeteria grabbing lunch together then Chanyeol came to Kai. At that time, it was Chanyeol's first day in school. Chanyeol and Kai were bestfriends. The first time meeting Chanyeol, you immediately became close friends. But as time goes by, he just wouldnt stop clinging and teasing you.
 
You sighed remembering those times you were chasing him around the school. Unexpectedly, a small smile formed in your lips.
 
 
Without looking at your way, you bumped into someone. "Sorry" you bowed. You looked up and saw Chanyeol. He just looked at you and started walking away like nothing happened.
 
You stared at his back while he's walking away.
 
"Aish This guy." You quickly ran to him and blocked his way. "Yah Chanyeol! What the heck is wrong with you?"
 
He just looked at you with a blank face and shove you away.
 
"YAAH!" You blocked him once again. "Did I do something to you?". He scoffed and shook his head. "NO"
 
"Then what is wrong with you?? Why are you avoiding me?"
 
He once shove you away and started walking. "AISH!". With that, you forcefully dragged him to the school garden.
 
 
 
"Park Chanyeol! Tell me what's wrong!"
 
"Arent you happy that Im already out of your sight?", he said sarcastically. You felt your heart break into pieces. Well, at first you were happy. But you soon realized how he became part of your everyday life.
 
"Well-"
 
"You hate me", he said with a sad tone. Now that he mentioned it. You remembered what you told him the last time.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hate you... 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It rang into your head. You felt guilty.
 
"I didnt meant to--"
 
"Lee ~~~~. Sorry for bothering you all the time. Now, I Wont", He was about to leave but you grabbed his wrist
 
"Wait Yeollie". Calling him Yeollie makes his heart melt. He just loves the way you call his nickname.
 
"Im s-sorry. I didnt mean to hurt you. Please dont ignore me"
 
Now you're the one asking him to not ignore you. It all went back to you. "Yeollie... I know I went harsh on you but... my day just wouldnt be complete without you around. I dont know why Im saying this but, it seems like you're the reason why Im laughing all the time. I was---"
 
You were cut off when Chanyeol's lips crashed on yours. You were shocked by his sudden action. You were supposed to be mad at him but, no. You even loved it.
 
*I guess this is love*
 
He let go of the kiss and hugged you. The kiss took only 3 seconds but for you, it was really long.
 
"I missed you..." He said as he rested his chin on your shoulder. "I knew you would've missed me too"
 
"Yeollie.....", that's all you could say.
 
He hugged you tighter and smiled. "I like you ~~~~". You heart was about to explode. It was beating really fast. "I always tease you to have all of you attention. I really like you ~~~~"
 
You smiled and hugged him back. "I like you too Yeollie"
 
"YAH GUYS! GET A ROOM!", It was Baekhyun with Kyungsoo. They were chuckling at the two of you.
 
You stuck a tounge out on them. Chanyeol break the hug and put his arm over your shoulder. "Get a girlfriend!!"
 
"You should get a girlfriend too" , you said.
 
He pouted at you. "But you're already my girlfriend"
 
"No im not. Who told you?", you jokingly said. Chanyeol pouted even more and rested his head on your shoulder.
 
"naaah~ Just joking Yeollie~"
 
 
 
-----------------------------
 
 
 
Hope you like it ^^,
 
 
 
BaekYeol :"> OMO LOOK HOW CUTE BAEKHYUN IS *o*