CHAPTER 5: WAKE UP!

My Amnesia Guy

       

           ===========================================================================================

 

 

I opened the door to his hospital room.

As usual, he was there, lying on his bed.

His eyes were closed. And there are tubes connected to him and to the machines above his head.

I slowly walked inside. I went to the table beside his bed and put the fruits I bought there.

“Yah, Byunghun-ah. Wake up now.” I said as I sat at the chair beside his bed.

I stared at him.

Yes. He’s still as handsome as ever.

“You’re such a heavy sleeper Byunghun. Why don’t you wake up now?”

“You’ll get fat if you oversleep.”

“You won’t be handsome anymore when that happens.”

“You won’t get any taller by sleeping for so long.

“Come on. Wake up.” I said as I arranged his bangs and tried to smile.

It’s been 6 months since Byunghun’s in here. He’s on comatose.

The doctors said they don’t know if he’ll wake up or not. But I’m sure of it. He will wake up. He’ll wake up then, he’ll get out of this room.

He’s just ….hibernating. Or maybe this is his own way of getting taller.

The doctors said that there was a big chance he could hear me.

So, every time I come here, I always babble about random things. Good thing it’s still summer break. I don’t have school to attend to. So I can always be by Byunghun’s side. But we have school next month again. I wish he’d just wake up now. What about the Student Council?

“You should change your hair color from blonde to…a darker shade I guess. Maybe that’ll suit you.”

“Are you trying to be Snow White? Do you really want me to kiss you while you’re asleep huh?” I asked as I chuckled.

He’ll surely flick my forehead if he’s not on comatose.

“I miss you so much. Wake up now. ‘Kay?” I asked as I smiled.

“By the time you wake up, you’ll surely fall in love with me. I’ve gotten so much prettier.” I said as I giggled.

“Come on Byunghun. Get up.”

I held his hand and placed it beside my cheeks.

“You know, 5 guys confessed to me. They were asking me out. Actually one of them is cute. So, if you don’t wake up in 3 days, I’ll agree to date the cute guy. Got it? Open your eyes okay?” I said.

I glanced at my watch.

I have to go now. I put his hand down and stood up from my seat.

“I have to go. Text me if you’re up already. 3 days okay?” I warned as I slowly walked away while still facing him.

“3 days!” I said as I raised my left hand with 3 fingers standing before closing the door.

**********

Outside,

“I’m wondering about the identities of the 4 other guys. Mind telling me who they are?” Myungsoo asked while grinning.

I was shocked for a bit, but I remained calm.

“Eavesdropping is bad.” I said as I glared at him.

“I was not eavesdropping. You didn’t close the door properly. So, I heard everything.” He said with a smile.

“Everything?” I asked with an annoyed face.

“Yes. I heard everything. You said he’s a heavy sleeper. He’s trying to be Snow White. You also said you’ve gotten prettier. And that there are 5 guys who confessed to you and if he doesn’t wake up in 3 days, you’ll date the guy you like.” He narrated innocently.

“I hate you.” I said as I walked away.

“Hey. I was only kidding.” He said as he followed me.

I just pretended to be mad.

Myungsoo’s been closer to me since Byunghun’s on comat---I mean, since he was asleep.

I’m thankful to him since he’s always there.

Even though he’s always teasing me, he never left me.

That’s why I’m grateful to Myungsoo.

 

=========================================================================================

 

 

tumblr_m3uvbhw8Ae1qju0fho1_500.gif

Did you guys watch the MV of 'THE CHASER' ? Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Infinite is really daebakkkk. :D