CHAPTER 19: IRRITATED L.JOE

My Amnesia Guy

 

 

===================================================================================================

 

 

My gaze followed them as they disappeared from my sight. As expected, he's treating me coldly. Is it that hard to say 'hi' or to even smile?

“You okay?” Myungsoo asked as he lightly tapped my shoulder.

I turned to him. with a small smile. “Yeah. Let’s go to class.” I answered as I tried to be okay.

“Maeri, we’re classmates again~” Sulli mumbled happily as she hugged my arm and we walked forward and tried to ease the tension.

….

Student Council Room,

 

“Why did you do that?” C.A.P. asked L.joe as soon as they entered the room.

L.joe turned to him with a furrowed brow. “Do what?”

“Why did you ignore Maeri like that?” C.A.P. asked as he crossed his arms over his chest, waiting for a decent reply from L.joe.

“Yeah Hyung why did you do that? Maeri-noona must’ve been sad.” Chunji butted in.

“I didn’t do anything. I didn’t see her. That’s all.” L.joe said irritatedly.

“But I clearly remember that I told you she’s there!” Ricky pointed out.

L.joe turned to him with a glare.

Ricky hid behind C.A.P. “Hyung, L.joe hyung is bullying me. Why are you always like that to me? Just because I’m the maknae doesn’t mean I’m weak.” Ricky pouted.

“Hey, I’m the real maknae here. Poser.” Changjo corrected as he kicked Ricky's foot.

Ricky rubbed his aching foot as he turned to Niel. “But I’m cuter, right Niel?” Ricky asked with high hopes.

Niel looked at Ricky who is cutely smiling at him, then at Changjo who is glaring at him, threatening him to say that he’s the real maknae. “Yeah. Ricky is cuter.” He said as he nodded.

“It’s not about the looks! It’s about the age!” Changjo exclaimed angrily.

“Changjo’s right! I agree with him!” Chunji said as he patted Changjo’s back.

“Shut up! We’re talking about Maeri here!” C.A.P. exclaimed. It immediately made the four dimwits grew silent.

“Told you I’m the real maknae!” Ricky hissed at Changjo.

“I said shut up!” C.A.P. exclaimed. Ricky immediately shut his mouth.

“L.joe? Why did you do that?” C.A.P. asked again.

“That’s right hyung! Why did you do that to Noona?” Niel butted in.

“Poor Maeri-noona.” Chunji commented as he shook his head and sighed.

“You should’ve atleast waved your hand at her.” Changjo mumbled.

“Maeri-noona was hurt you know!” Ricky added.

L.joe couldn't take it anymore and he finally exploded. “It’s not like I did a bad thing. I just ignored her, what’s wrong with that?!” L.joe exclaimed angrily. He hated it when all of his friends opposed him, specially now, they’re siding with Maeri.

“But L.joe, Maeri is---“

“Whatever. I don’t even care about her. Will you all please stop mentioning her name over and over again? It’s irritating. Starting today, no one will mention her name in front of me okay?!” L.joe didn’t let C.A.P. finish and then, he stormed out of the room.

“You all heard that right? Let’s not mention Maeri-noona anymore.” Ricky said in a serious tone.

“Idiot. You’re the one who always mentions her name.” Changjo said as he smacked Ricky’s head.

“The moment he remembers everything, he’ll be in deep .” C.A.P. mumbled as he shook his head.

 

.......

 

As L.joe walked out of the room,

 

Why are all of them siding with her?! I'm their friend right? It should be me they are siding with! That girl really irritates me. Just who does she think she is?! L.joe thought as he walked towards his classroom.

 

===========================================================================================================

 

 

THANK YOU FOR READING/ COMMENTING AND SUBSCRIBING~! :DDD GODBLESS EVERYONE~! <333