CHAPTER 17: LIES

My Amnesia Guy

 

 

================================================================================================

 

 

While I was walking at the park, my mind was too clouded by the mysterious girl in my past.

Who is she? Why we’re we at a park? Why are those guys after us? Just why is her face blurred?

Suddenly, my phone beeped. It was Krystal.

“Oppa, where are you now? Can we meet?” I heard her ask.

I looked around me. “I’m… uh near the---“

I felt someone’s hand cover my eyes. *Krystal* I gently held her hands and removed it from my face, but she just tightened her grip. “Guess first.” She demanded. A smile formed on my lips. *Still as childish as ever.*

“Jung Soojung.” I answered monotonously.

“What are you doing here?” She asked me with a smile as she released me.

I took a deep breath before answering her. “I was just walking around.”

“Really? Me too! I was also walking around then I saw you.” She answered cheerfully.

I carefully studied her features. * She has long hair. What if she’s the girl that I am with at the Lotte World?*

“L.Joe?” She asked, noticing that I was spacing out.

I cleared my throat and looked at her. It was not easy to open up to anybody for me, but I can trust Krystal right? “Actually, I remember something from my past.” I mumbled uneasily.

Krystal’s face paled a little upon hearing L.joe. *He remembered his past?* “Uhh… really? What is it?”

“I was with a girl. In the Lotte World. And.. we encountered some gangsters.. and.. that’s all I guess.” I said as I tried to refresh my memory.

*That wasn’t me. He remembered Maeri.* Krystal thought as she took a deep breath. *Of all the things he had to remember, why does he have to remember anything related to that girl?*

“Was it you?” L.joe asked.

Krystal gave him a puzzled look. “What?”

“Was it you that I was with.. that day? I mean I can remember the girl but her face was blurred. So.. was it you?” L.joe stated truthfully.

“Yes! It’s me. I thought you wouldn’t be able to remember me… but it’s really me.” Krystal answered right away without thinking twice.

L.joe smiled. “I’m sorry. Don’t worry. Now, I know it’s you. It’s impossible that it’s Maeri right? She even tried to kill me.” L.joe cursed as his brows furrowed.

Krystal tilted her head. “She what?”

“She cooked seafood especially for me.” L.joe answered sarcastically.

A small wicked smile formed on Krystal face. *She’s really stupid.* “But you’re allergic to it right? Maybe she’s getting some revenge since you’re not treating her right.” Krystal mumbled innocently.

“Maybe. This makes me hate her even more. I was really going to ask her about the girl in the Lotte World but then, she cooked seafood for me. That indicates that she hates me too right?” L.joe asked coldly.

“Yeah. And.. L.joe? If ever you remember anything again, please be sure that the first person you’ll ask about it is me. You know… since Maeri hates you she might lie right?” Krystal asked with a concerned tone.

“That’s right. I’ll keep that in mind. Thanks.” L.joe said as he smiled.

 

================================================================================================================

 

 

 

KRYSTAAAAAAL~ ARGH. ^^

 

 

 

 THANK YOU FOR READING/ COMMENTING/ SUBSCRIBING~! <333 GODBLESS EVERYONE! :)