1) I like you, stupid.

★☆ Love Light ; (From Green to Red)

Park Soyeon laughs loudly as Kim Jonghyun kept on telling cold jokes. Key, Minho, Taemin and Onew looked at each others while making the 'what-the-hell' look.

"What's so funny about his lame jokes?" Key mouthed and crossed his arms. "Soyeon is laughing her lungs out right now." he commented and smiled a little because the way Soyeon laughs is sort of cute to him.

"I think she likes cold jokes." Minho whispered to them.

Onew's face lighten up and he jumped up and down. "Then, then, she must like my jokes too!" he said happily.

Taemin looked at his hyung and rolled his eyes. He patted the oldest's shoulder while shaking his head. "Trust me, hyung. She will never laugh at your jokes." he said and walked away.

"Whatever." Onew stuck his bottom lip out and pouted, the others just shook their heads.

Key looked up and saw Park Jiyeon walking towards them. Smirking, he walked toward Jonghyun and elbowed his arm. "Look who is walking this way." he said and everyone looked up. Jonghyun blushed when he saw the most beautiful person on earth who can make his heart beats like crazy. "Yup. It's the queen. Park Jiyeon." Key giggled.

Jonghyun blushed harder when he heard her name. He quickly ran away like a kid and hid behind Key. Shaking his head, Key smiled and walked away, leaving Jonghyun to freeze on the spot. He quickly closed his eyes and crossed his fingers.

*Please don't see me! Please don't see me!* he thought and a soft, small hand landed on his shoulder gently, making him jumped a little. He opened his eyes and the pretty angel-liked face is the first thing he sees. "Park, Park Jiyeon-sshi!" he said in high pitch and backed away a little. "An-Annyeong!" he put his hand up while standing straight.

Soyeon's smile turned upside down. She glanced at Jonghyun and she turned to look at Jiyeon, whose face is as red as Jonghyun's. She bit her bottom lip and walked back a few steps.

"Hello, everyone." said Jiyeon shyly.

"Hel-"

Soyeon was about to greet back but because of Minho, who pushed Jonghyun from behind, she was cut by Jonghyun's earlier greeting.

"Hel, Hello, Jiyeon-sshi!" Jonghyun greeted nervously.

As both of them started to chat with each others, Soyeon felt neglected. She backed away a few more steps, trying to give them some spaces. Taemin saw her and silently walked towards Soyeon. He elbowed her.

"Noona." he called out, putting his hands into his pocket. "Are you okay?" he whispered, looking down. Sometimes, trying to steal a look from her, wanting to know if tears are coming out from her eyes or not.

Soyeon quickly wiped away the tear on her right eye and turned around to look at Taemin. She faked a smile and put her hands behind her. "Of course I'm okay! Why do you even ask me that?" she lied, with the usual high pitch in the end, showing Taemin the truth.

"I know you like, Jonghyun." he whispered the last word. Taemin looked at Soyeon from the corner his eyes.

"I, I like that dino?!" Soyeon let out a chuckle and forced herself to laugh. "Why would I like that erted, dino-looking guy?!"

Jonghyun stopped chatting with Jiyeon when he heard Soyeon's laughter. He quickly skipped towards her and put his arm around Soyeon's shoulder.

"What's up?" he asked while blinking cutely.

Taemin let out a sigh. "Nothing, hyung. Noona just told me who she likes." he simply said and walked away to join the others, leaving the girl dropped her jaw.

"Yah! Lee Taemin!" she shouted angrily.

Jonghyun went and stood in front of Soyeon with his bottom lip sticking out. He grabbed her arms and looked into her eyes. "Tell me who do you like too!" he whined like a kid who wants to know what his parents are talking about.

Soyeon felt lost at the sudden question. "I, I, I, I, ugh. I like-". She looked around and her eyes landed on Jiyeon. The way Jiyeon looked right now made Soyeon felt urged. She knew from the bottom of her heart, Jiyeon doesn't want her to confess to Jonghyun but she just can't hold onto it anymore. "I, I like-"

Taemin turned around and looked at Soyeon. "Just say it." he mouthed.

Soyeon bit her bottom lip. She glared at Taemin. "I can't!" she mouthed back.

He rolled his eyes. "Just say your damn idol's name. Piece of cake." Taemin mouthed and smirked, turning his back at her.

"I, ugh! I like Yoochun! From JYJ!" Soyeon blurted out, leaving Jonghyun completely speechless.

In a few seconds, a loud laughter came out from his mouth. "Hahahahaha! You scared me for a while just now. I thought you really have someone you truly like! Yoochun? He is a singer. You cannot go out with him." he said, fanning his hand in front of her.

Soyeon pouted and looked down. She started to play with her fingers. "Don't mock me." she whispered.

Out of the blue, someone ruffled her mushroom hair. Soyeon looked up and then her heart goes, boom! The smile in front of her face stole a beat from her heart. Her face reddened.

"You are so cute." he said and gave her a tight hug.

Soyeon just let him do that although there are like a lot of people around her. She sighed and smiled secretly. She also looked at Jiyeon in silent and her expression right now is priceless for her.

"Look." Jonghyun let her go and looked straight into her eyes. "You are like my sister. If you have someone you like, you must tell me, okay?"

Her heart dropped onto the ground and broke into pieces. *Just a sister to you?* she thought and tears were about to roll out from her eyes but she tries hard to hold onto them.

"You heard me?"

She snapped out of it and faked a smile. "Right. Okay." she nodded. "Em, I gotta go. My mom needs me right now. Bye." she excused herself and went to call out for a cab. A cab stopped in front of her and she quickly went into it. She waved at her friends for the last time and looked down, her hands grab onto her clothes as tears keep on rolling down from her eyes.

"I, I like you, you stupid."

 

 

----------

How is the first chapter? Please do comment and thank you for reading! ^^