Memories

I Was Happy When it Lasted

________'s  POV

I sat down on the couch in the apartment me and Myungsoo shared. It was an okay sized place, that fitted our needs and was well decorated with the pictures me and Myunsoo had took over the years. I smiled, I remember all those cute memories Myungsoo took so many photos. I looked down on my lap, going through the scrapbook he made me for our second year anniversary together. I always enjoyed looking at the pictures and captions he had wrote in my free time, while waiting for Myungsoo to come home. 

*Flashback*

I was sitting down in my class, staring at the board waiting for the bell to ring. I heard some fangirls mummer and shriek in adoration.

" Must be the Infinite members coming. Hmmm, that means Myungsoo must be with them. I want to see him, " as I thought to myself.

" I haven't seen him all day. Stupid class and stupid teachers always making me help them whenever I tried to see Myungsoo today," I softly grumbled under my breath.

"   _________ !!! " yelled out Infinite except for Myungsoo who wasn't there.

" Can't believe it! It's my anniversary with Myungsoo today, too! It's like everyone is trying to prevent me from seeing him today. Hmph, " as i grumbled more. 

"   _________!!!!! " shouted Infinite again.

" OH! Annyeong Oppas and Sungjong! "

"   _________-ah we have something to give you from L. " said Sunggyu.

" Unless, you don't want it. If you don't I'm going to keep it! " teased Sungyeol.

" Hyung, unless you want to get pummeled by L hyung. I suggest you give it to noona, " Sungjong simply stated.

" Okay, okay. I was just kidding   _________ - ah. Don't tell Myungsoo!! " 

" It's okay oppa, but what is it that he wants to give me? "

" Just this." Sungyeol motioned to Woohyun, Hoya and Dongwoo; who were outside the door waiting for their cue to come in.

  My eyes widened as I saw a dozen heart balloons held by Hoya and Dongwoo. Along with a bouquet of white and pink azuelas, my favorite flowers.

" Is this really for me? " I asked out of amazement and wonder.

" Of course   _________-ah. Who else? Sungjong? Our maknae may act feminine and all but it's not like Myungsoo is dating him. " Woohyun stated.

I laughed at myself for even asking that question.

" Happy anniversary   _________ -ah!! " shouted the Infinite boys.

" Thanks oppas and dongsaeng, " as I received the flowers and balloons.

" Take this, too, " as Sungjong gave me an envelope addressed to me with Myungsoo's handwriting.

" Bye, _________ -ah! " shouted the boys as they quickly walking out of the room to their respective classrooms trying to avoid being late.

*Flashback Over*

It was funny, the boys had ended up being late anyway. I remembered that that  my class couldn't concentrate with all the balloons in the air. The girls were also telling me how lucky I was to have Myungsoo. I can't deny that though, I am very lucky to have Myungsoo by my side all this time. I saw the letter he wrote to me in the scrapbook. 

" He's always been the sweet one, " I thought to myself.

*Flashback*

I was in the kitchen preparing a salad, so me and Myungsoo would have something to snack on later. I had cut almost all the vegetables except for the lettuce, when i felt a pair of strong arms wrap against my waist.

" Oppa? "

" Yeah,  _________ -ah? "

" You scared me! "

" Not my fault. You looked so sweet in the kitchen so i decided to hug you, " Myungsoo stated as he nuzzled my neck and then kissed me on the cheek.

" Still your fault oppa! "

" Awwww stop pouting babe. "

" I'm not! " as I blushed that he caught me pouting. " Well oppa, I have a joke to tell you. "

" A joke? What is it  _________ -ah? "

" Well, lettuce us see! Get it? " as i laughed while chopping the lettuce for the salad.

" Babe, you know i love you but your jokes are terrible. "

I saw Myungsoo shake his head in shame. " HEY! Fine, I wont ever tell you anymore of my jokes. "

" No  _________ -ah. No matter how bad they are, only I can hear them," he stated as he hugged me tighter.

 *Flashback Over*

I heard the door slam close as I looked up from the scrapbook and put it away.

" Myungsoo is that you? " I called out.

" Yeah, it's me. I'm already ate so eat dinner alone. I'm going to take a shower and then sleep." Myungsoo monotonically stated as he walked past me quickly to the bathroom. I smelled a floral scent but i shrugged it off.

" Must be from one of his co-workers, " I thought. 

I sighed and walked to the kitchen to warm up the dinner to eat by myself. It wasn't the first time this had happened this week. So many things had changed these past two months. I forced out the loneliness i felt and put on a smile. 

" He still loves me. He had promised me that. He's just been busy these months. " I reassured myself.