Chapter 4

In your eyes

Another normal Wednesday at the LH company: officers were working, trainees were being trained, trainers were traing the trainees, Luhan was in his office, working so crazily because his company was going to trade a model-singer from another company that he had no time to think of Yoona. Yoona, on the other hand, was totally so free that she could online and check news about the Smtown concert, she is a big fangirl. However, she still wondered why her boss treated her like this, just because of some kidding words? Or he had his own purpose?

 

------------[Flashback Tuesday, after Luhan stated about the welcome party]--------

“Yoona, you like party?” Luhan asked

“Uh-huh” she didn’t know what to say, Luhan smirked.

“By the way, where is Mr. Kim? You said he is coming” he suddenly remembered about Mr. Kim

“He came and left”

“Why don’t you tell me that?” he was a little bit worried.

“I intended to tell you but you don’t let me”

“When?” Luhan still didn’t get it.

“When I tried to say “Boss” and you said “let me talk” blah blah” Yoona stated.

“Ah” Luhan remembered, he hit his forehead with his palm. He quickly got into his office, left behind a blank-Yoona.

“I’m so jealous with you” a new fellow of Yoona, Hyoyeon suddenly spoke

“About what?” Yoona was startled a little bit.

“You have a welcome party” Hyoyeon sighed.

“You didn’t have?” Yoona was surprised

“Only you have” Hyoyeon said and shook her head to those people who were looking at Yoona with death glances. Yoona felt a little scared.

“Or, you and our boss have hidden crush on each other?”

“Ptffff” Yoona was shocked “with who? Him?” Yoona looked at her boss in his office, she suddenly remembered about the kiss, she was blushing, like a big tomatoe.

“So why are you blushing?” Hyoyeon joked.

“No, he’s even not my type” Yoona tried to cover her face.

“So how is your type?” Hyoyeon started to feel excited.

-----Meanwhile--------

Luhan was working in his office when he saw his secretary and another officer having a gossip-girl show. He saw her blush, he had a little curious and he wanted to check on these gossip girl. He slowly got to the door when:

“My type? Uhm he must be…”

“Handsome, of course but if not it’s still ok” Yoona chuckled, Luhan’s mind: “I’m over-handsome”

“Cold outside but really warm inside” – “Maybe ch…check? I’m cold outside but I can made it warm inside too”

“How about the body? Tall?” Hyoyeon asked

“Yes, taller than me” – “Yes, I am”, he chuckled

“Muscle or something?” Hyoyeon asked again, Luhan felt diffident about this, Yoona had said his body was like a baby, sighed

“Uhm… No need” – Luhan felt confident again “So check”

“Is he gallant?” – “No need to answer, I’m really manly”

“Yeah, he always treats well with me” Yoona continued “Specially, He must be the one who love me more than himself” – “Che…. But what’s love? And why I’m doing this stupid poll?” Luhan felt so embarassed, he quickly turned back to his work.

---------------------------[End Flashback]------------------------------

“Hey Yoona, what are you doing?” Hyoyeon suddenly appeared from nowhere made Yoona popped out of her thoughts about Luhan’s purpose

“Ahh, just check some news. I’m so free now” Yoona replied lazily

“Oh, sound interesting” Hyoyeon didn’t need time to jump in the never-end conversation about K-pop, Gentlemen’s Dignity, Dr. Jin, blah blah…

-----Luhan’s office------

“Wooh” Luhan breathed out “Already done”

Luhan looked out from his office and he saw the Gossip-Girl Show again. But this time he didn’t want to check on it anymore, yesterday after the show his brain wanted to jumped out of his head because of the love stuff. He spent one whole night to conclude that he MAY had a little little crush on Yoona.

Now, he was at his desk, placing his face on his hand, viewing the Gossip Girls show outside, just watch not hear for safe. He found it quite interesting although he didn’t understand what they were saying, Hyoyeon said something, Yoona laughed after that and Luhan smiled followed her. He noticed that Yoona has a really unique way to laugh, she opens at the maximum size, laughed out loudly. He thought if he was tall enough he could even saw her stomach through .

-----------------------------

“Oh look at that boy Yoona. He’s so cute” Hyoyeon pointed at a young boy on the computer screen. “He’s Sehun, a new actor.”

“Really? Uhm, really cute” Yoona complited “But I saw him a little familiar. I think I met him somewhere”

“Maybe on the magazine. He is a hot topic now” Hyoyeon took Yoona’s hands as Sehun’s with heart-shaped eyes.

“I am?” A voice echoed made both Yoona and Hyoyeon startled. Before them was a tall boy with white skin. Although he was wearing a cap but they could see his face clearly and even his wink~.

Hyoyeon was speechless, Yoona still wondered where she had met him before.

“I come to meet Luhan hyung” Sehun said then entered Luhan office, not forget to give away the last wink~.

“And he is our boss cousin and our company is his agency too” stuttered a single word, looked like she was in drugs.

--------15 minutes later----------------

“You go now?” Luhan and Sehun came out from the office. In 15 minutes, Yoona had watched them talking but she still could not remember.

“Yeah” Sehun smiled.

“Ah I recognized you” Yoona shouted. Sehun was the boy help Yoona on her interview day.

“Now you remembered me? I’m so sad” Sehun pretended to mad at Yoona then laughed out loudly. Yoona laughed too. Luhan and Hyoyeon were like what-the-heck-is-going-on

“You are Sehun right? I’m Yoona, I’m 22” Yoona took her hand out, intend to shook Sehun’s hand.

“Dae, I’m 18 noona ah~” instead of shake hand, he embraced her, which made her blush a little and Luhan jealous not a little.

“Hey, stay out of her” Luhan shouted, he took Yoona’s arm pulled her out of Sehun.

“She even lied on me before” Sehun had smelt something weird on his hyung attitude, Luhan was jealous “What?!”

“Nothing important” Yoona smiled on Luhan but felt weird at the same time.

“Hey Sehun, I’ve checked on the Smtown concert info… Uhm but you are a famous person now, can you go?” Yoona pouted sadly, Yoona thinks Sehun is the onlyone has the same passion in Kpop like her from the last time talking with him, but now…

“Now you use that cute pout with Sehun too” Luhan felt the anger growing in his body. He left everyone behind and came back to his works, then he realised he couldn’t concentrate because he still could see Yoona and Sehun and his anger just kept growing and growing.

“Of course, I’ll hide myself in clothes, everything will be ok” Sehun looked at his hyung’s attitude, smirked.

“Really? Come here and check on these” Yoona was excited.

------------[1hour later]--------------

“Enough!!!” Luhan’s head was like a volcano blasting. In 1 hour, Luhan was tried his best to concentrate on his work but he couldn’t. He just kept seeing Yoona and Sehun talking and playing around and then his blood pressure looked like to explode everytime Yoona called Sehun’s name with her gift-aegyo, pouts and sweet voice. Luhan thought that was a scary aegyo, it gives him a heart attack that can make him die just in 1 second. But he can’t accept the fact that Yoona uses her aegyo with other men especially his cousin. Yoona’s aegyo-es are just for him.

-------------------------

“Hey Sehun, aren’t you going to do your work?” Luhan tried to kept calm, faked a smile.

“Oh, right” Sehun gave Luhan a mysterious look, winked with Yoona “Bye Yoona noona”

“Bye Sehun ah” Yoona said sweetly.

“I think you are quiet free as a secretary huh?” Luhan said, still jealous.

“You don’t give me anything to do” Yoona said.

“Really?” asked Luhan, Yoona just nodded.

“Hmm…” Luhan was thinking about a really hard job to purnish her for abandoning him and playing with Sehun. Yoona was getting excited to do some real work beside chatting or surfing the Internet, anyhow her dream is to be the best secretary ever.

“Hmm..” Luhan was still thinking, suddenly words appeared in his head “He always treats well with me” that was what Yoona said with Hyoyeon this morning.

“Ok a really hard job” Luhan smiles weakly, Yoona was excitedly than ever.

“Make me a coffee”

TBC