Beginning

Never Ending Story
I am  Zanawa Yumi. My parents have passed away since I'm 4 years old. That's why now I live with ojii-san, Johnny Kitagawa. But because he's so busy with his business, I live only with my assistant. I'm half germany. My life is just ordinary and simple. I wake up in the morning, having breakfast, go to school and study. None of my friend now I'm Johnny's grandchild. I also don't have many friend or you can call me forever alone. Why? Because I feel like I don't want to! I don't even know what the meaning of friendship. Okay let's go to the point.. My life has changed since my assistant, Kuro-san told me something. It starts on Saturday morning..  *flash back* "Yumi-sama... Time to have your breakfast" said Kuro-San as he knocked the door. "Haiii.. I'm going down" I said as I changed clothes. "Ohayouuu Kuro-San !" I said as I smiled. "ohayou" replied him with smile while he's pouring tea into my cup. "Wow, fried rice in the morning? What important thing ne?" *just to tell, he never serve me fried rice in the morning.. If he does then it must be during occasion or he need talks important thing* "Anoo..." replied him as he stop doing things and sit. "Nani?" "Ojii-San asked me to pass it to you" he said as he pass me a letter. "Ohh.. He doesn't have time?" "I guess" "Souka.. Then I'll read it" I said as I read the letter. I was shocked enough as I read this! Who will not shock if they get a letter like this! Okay you must be confused what I got, here you go... ≪ yumichan, genki desuka? Gomen ojiisan haven't look for you.. I have something important to tell.. Kuro-San is going to New York tommorow with NYC, so you will be all alone.. But! I can't stand seeing you all alone so I bring you more ppl to stay with you ^^ you'll know who once they arrived.. They all 5 young charming boys. Don't worry, they're nice and they won't do anything to you :) take care ne ≫ See? He always decide everything on his own! I don't get it at all.. But I can't ignore his request because.... I'm scared to be alone.. Maybe that's why he find someone to live here.. But why most 5?! Well I must endure this.. Just for the time being.. *ends of flash back* Think about it.. It has been 3 days after Kuro-San left. But I haven't meet 'those guys' I'm wondering why.. *phone rang* "Moshi Moshi?" I said as I answer the phone. "Nazawa-San?" "Haii.. What's wrong? And who are you?" "Ah..I'm y zone's manager.. Yoroshiku" "Eh?" "Haii.. They're the one who gonna replace Kuro-San for a while" "Ah! Souka.. Nani?" "Well they still have work to do.. So would you come here see?" "Eh? Haiii.. Where's it?" "JE Building lvl 3" "Haii.. I'll going there once I finished change" "Arigatou ne.. Gomen for disturb you" "Daijobu" "Jaa.. Sayonara" "Sayonara"  *yawning*  I should go there to wait for them? Isn't it too much? -___- just wait and see what will I do *evil smile* Okay let's go! -on y Zone's room- "Haii minna! Nazawa-San on her way here! Don't do unnecessary things to her" said the manager as he makes coffee. "Wah! Sugoii! That Nazawa really something xD" said Matsushima excited. "Don't think too high about her, matsu-kun" said Marius. "You two better to stop it ready before she arrived" said Fuma as he drinks water. "Eh? Why you look scared Fuma-kun?" asked Shori. "Maybe he's nervous!" teased Nakajima as he laughed. Then they all laugh but then they stop because someone knocked and enter the room. "Anoo.. Excuse me.. I'm Zanawa Yumi.. You are?" "Haii.. We are y zone. Hajimemae ne Zanawa-San" answered them together as they smiled. -Yumi's thought- That smile really cute and pure... Eh? What I've been thinking about !? -ends of thought- "Hajimemae" replied me as I bow. "Ah! You must be Nazawa-San" said the manager". "Haiii" "Please take care of them from now on ne?" said him as he smiled What the heck he tells me about.. "I'll take care of them" replied me as I smiled. "Wahhh! That smile! Kawaii >\\<" whispered Matsushima as he starts blushing. "Eh!? Matsu-kun why are you blushing?" asked Marius as he put his hand on Matsushima's shoulder. "I'm not.." replied Matsushima. "Love at the first sight, huh?" whispered Shori as he laughed. "Baka! Stop it ready" said Matsushima angrily. Then all of them laughed. "Okay guys hurry! Don't make Zanawa-San wait for long" said the manager. "Haiii" they replied together. -SHORI'S POV- Today we meet that Zanawa.. I think she's quite cute.. Eh!? What am I thinking? O.o no no! It's too early to say all that.. But I think Sou-kun has fallen to her.. At the first sight I guess.. So let's see what kind of day we would have in the following days with her! -ends of POV- "Anoo.." I finally said something to them "Haii?" they answered compactly. "I haven't know about your names" "EH!?!" replied them as they shocked. "What kind of answer is that?? >.>" I thought. "Haii.. You haven't introduce yourself" I told them again. "Ah! Souka" replied them. -Yumi's thought- What with that answer? I don't need that.. I need their name okayy.. And please stop to answer like a choir -ends of thought- Then it becomes awkward.. Until one of them finally said something. "Matsushima Sou desu.. Call me anything you pleased" "So I will call you Sou-chan.. Is that alright?" "Eh!? Haiii.. Yoroshiku onegaishimas" said him as he bow. "Haha no need so formal" teased me. "Haha" he laughed as he start to blushing again. "Fuma Kikuchi desu" "Yo Marius desu" "Sato Shori desu" "Nakajima Kento desu" "So I will call you Sou-chan, Fuma-kun, Shori-kun, Yo-kun and Kento-kun? Is that alright?" "Haiii" replied them with smile. They finally went home after finish making their PV. "Wahh so big! You live alone ne Yumi-neesan?" asked Marius. "Eh? Haiii.. I live only with Kuro-San" "Souka.. That's why you scared haha" teased Fuma. "Haha" I laughed. "Then I'll go to my room for rest ne?" said Shori. "Ah.. Gomen I haven't told where is your room" "Daijobu" replied Shori with smile. "Because I have limited room like I told you before.. I'll just divide you guys.. Fuma-kun will be in the same room with Yo-kun" "So I will be in the same room with Shori-chan and Kento-chan?" asked Sou-chan to make sure. "Haiii" "Then we'll take our leave now ne... Oyasumi" said Kento, Shori, Fuma and Marius. "Oh.. Haii.. Oyasumi" Then they left to they room except Sou-chan. "Ne Sou-chan.. You didn't take a rest?" "Nani? I can't stay here longer ne?" replied him as he use puppy eyes. "Ah.. I didn't mean that.. What I mean is don't you feel tired after all the activities?" "Ah souka.. Well I still want to talk to you longer" replied him as he smile and give me peace. "Then let's talk" "Yumi-chan.. What song you usually listen ?" "Let's see.. Yoku asobi yoku Manabe, 100% yuuki, and hey say jump's songs" "Souka.. You are JUMPer then?" "Sort of.. How about you?" "I also like hey say jump ^^ which member you like the most?" "Eh? Umm... Yamachan I guess ^^ I grew up with him" "Hontou?! Sugoii" "Not really haha" Suddenly someone went down.. "Oii Sou! Hurry go up. Let Yumi-San rest" said Kento as he grabbed Sou's hand" "Haiii.. Oyasumi Yumi-chan" said Sou as he winked to me. "Oh.. Oyasumi to you both"