Short.

Complicated Life

Part 14

“You love me?”, Ren asked bewildered. Minhyun gasped and cover his embarrass face. “Really? you love me?”, Ren started to grabbed Minhyun’s hand and smirking. “Yes! So shut the up!”, Minhyun shouted embarrassed as he pulled Ren to another kiss.

‘I love you, Hwang Minhyun’

Minhyun’s POV:

‘I love you, Hwang Minhyun’

I awake and gasped, this is my room. Am I dreaming? I kissed Choi Minki and told him if I liked him and we suddenly kiss. Is that just a dream? I’m blushed madly. I was silence after saw the figure which slept next to me, Ren. ‘So is that real?’, I thought again and trying to act normal.

His angelic face was so gorgeous and now he became mine, right?

I startled when heard he’s groaned. He rubbed his eyes ily (?) and scratched his long hair. ‘Damn! He is so captivating’, I cursed and my heart stopped when he smiled and said good morning to me. ‘Can I kiss you again?’, I gulped and replied his smiled and surprisingly, he put his arm around my neck and leaned closer for another kiss.

This is the best good morning greetings

End

20 seconds had passed, 30 seconds, Ren didn’t break a part. Almost reach 40 seconds, Minhyun felt suffocated and pushed Ren harshly “That’s enough!”. Minhyun wiped his lips that just make Ren smiling after it laughed. “I win”, he stuck his tongue out and stand up. Minhyun blinked his eyes twice and asked where he wanted to go. “Make breakfast for my lovely hyungnim”, Ren sneered and left. He giggled to saw Minhyun’s embarrass moment. “I’m not that old!”, Minhyun pushed the pillow on his lap and approached Ren to the kitchen.

Minhyun back hugged Ren, who already wore his pink apron and cut some vegetables. “I can’t move, sit there!”, Ren shooed Minhyun and told him to sat. Minhyun pouted as he obeyed his lover, though. “What do you want to eat, Minhyunie?”, Ren asked. “Up to you, Rennie”, Minhyun blushed. Ren chuckled and began to made sandwich and mini kimbap.

15 minutes took the time. “Here is for you”, Ren said and put the breakfast on the table. Minhyun’s eyes smiled to saw the delicious breakfast. “Let me feed you”, Ren said trust the sandwich to Minhyun’s mouth. “I-I don’t wan-na”, Minhyun shook his head and grabbed Ren’s hand. Ren laughed happily to saw Minhyun’s reaction. “Are you having fun, huh?”, Minhyun asked feel upset. Ren nodded and slapped Minhyun chest, make him groaned in pain. “You are such an idiot”, Ren giggled. Minhyun hissed and he grabbed Ren’s wrist, dragged him to their room and threw him to the bed. He pinned Ren down and put his hand above his head.

“Mi-Minhyun?”, Ren’s face reddened as Minhyun leaned closer. Minhyun was on top of him and he whispered. “This is the way for having fun”. Ren gasped as Minhyun’s lips brushed his neck. Minhyun smirked satisfied with his revenge. “N-No! This early m-morning”, Ren stuttered. “Why?”, Minhyun sighed on Ren’s exposed skin made Ren shivered. “No, please!”. Minhyun burst of laughter after heard Ren begged. “Ahahahaha! Looks at your face!”, he laughed. “Aish!!”, Ren felt upset and pushed Minhyun madly. “I hate you!”, he yelled. Minhyun gripped Ren’s hand and pulled it. “But I love you”, he said and kissed him passionately.

At the other place:

“You can happy for now but you’ll cry and died after it”, he cursed and smiled smugly.

--

Minhyun sat on the sofa while watched some breaking news on the TV. He let out a sigh and turned around. Alone, that’s what he felt today. Ren went with JR because they need to do something important. “Ren babo”, Minhyun sneered and scratched his hair upset. He paused when he heard foot steps, he thought that was Ren. Surprisingly, he is Seungcheol.

“What are you doing here and who are you?”, Minhyun asked furrowed his brow. He smirked and his lower lip. “Nice to meet you, I’m the 5 richest persons in Korea”. ‘!’, Minhyun’s eyes widened and kicked him on the legs but Seungcheol success to dodged. “Get out of my house!”, Minhyun yelled and pushed Seungcheol harsh. He laughed and grabbed Minhyun’s neck. “Ya’know? I hate your father but I hate Choi Minki the most, how if I made him suffer?”, Seungcheol asked and called his bodyguards.

They took Minhyun with him and tied his hand. “I don’t know but you are pretty though”, Seungcheol sneered as he forced to opened Minhyun’s mouth and insert the pill. ‘Ren’, Minhyun was unconscious.

Meanwhile Ren…

Ren went with JR to help him picked some clothes for Aron. He felt irritated at first, because JR always nagged just because of a simple problem. “Is this good?”, JR asked held two shirts with different colors. Ren hummed first and pointed at the black one. JR pouted because Ren always choose black. “Why would you always pick the black one?”. Ren shrugged. “I’m blank”, Ren sighed.

“Fuuuuu”, JR sneered and put the shirt. Pay it and dragged Ren to another place. “Yah, Jonghyun-ah”, Ren called. JR looked at him and stared. “What the with all people behind us?!”, Ren shouted while pointed to 4 to 6 grim-faced man followed them. Well, they are members of the mafia in charge of guarded JR so he can’t do strange things. “They scare the people around us!”, Ren growled and hit JR’s back.

Ren felt something weird with his heart. He tapped JR’s shoulder made JR looked at him. “I think something wrong had happened”, Ren sighed. “Wae? Is that about Minhyun?”, JR asked. Ren nodded and looked at the 6 grim-faced mans. “Yah, you rascals! Prepare the car! We’re going home!”, Ren commanded as he raised his voice made the 6 grim-faced mans scared. Ren went to home with weird feeling.

At home

“Minhyun-ah?”, Ren’s eyes widened to saw the empty house. He shocked to saw letter on the table. JR laughed but sighed. “You got problem”. “!!!”,

-to be continued-

Sorry for the really short story >0<

feeling so busy this month T^T

PLEASE COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBES!